Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

For Sale: All three Winter Village Sets (UK)

monkey_roomonkey_roo Member Posts: 1,411
edited July 2012 in Marketplace
I am looking to make a little room and raise some funds ahead of the next wave of SW and Super Heroes sets so I have these sets, all sealed in boxes for sale.

Winter Village Toy Shop 10199
Winter Village Bakery 10126
Winter Village Post Office 10222

Ideally I would like to sell the villages set together £165 including UK tracked shipping or £60 each including UK tracked shipping for individual sale.

Hogwarts Express 4841 - £100 including UK tracked shipping
Atlantis Seabed Strider 7977 - £10 including UK signed for shipping

If you don't want shipping and happen to be in or around central London then happy to knock off some money and arrange a pick up.

If you are interested then please PM me

Thanks
Matt

Comments

• monkey_roomonkey_roo Member Posts: 1,411
    Not much interest? If anyone can do pick up i am happy to let these go for:

Winter Village Toy Shop 10199 - £50
    Winter Village Bakery 10126 - £50
    Winter Village Post Office 10222 - £50
    Hogwarts Express 4841 - £80
    Atlantis Seabed Strider 7977 - £8

If anyone wanted shipping then i would do an exact shipping cost.
    The Howarts Express is on hold pending final sale agreement now.

As i doubt the Altantis set will sell on its own anyway i am happy to offer it for free to anyone who wants to buy all three of the village sets together.

PM me if you are interested or with offers

Thanks
    matt
    Would one of the MOD's mind changing the title of this thread so it reads 'For Sale: All three Winter Village Sets (UK)'
    I realise what a poor job i did with the original title, also with the express hopefully being sold this is all that is left :)
    Thanks loads, much appreciated
    matt
  • MatthewMatthew Cheshire, UKAdministrator Posts: 3,714
    Changed title for you.
    Thanks loads - appreciate it
    As requested here is a picture of the Village Sets Boxes. hope this covers it. thanks loads
    matt
  • LegoFanTexasLegoFanTexas TexasMember Posts: 8,404
    Just a bump for the OP...

Having built all 3, these are great sets with great details. Think the modular buildings, but smaller with fewer parts, but similar level of detail, very much adult toys.
  • brclark82brclark82 Member Posts: 217
    Heck of a deal on the 10199, wish this was in the US.
    ^ Thanks guys, hope someone bites :)
  • jadedancjadedanc USAMember Posts: 1,302
    Me too, I would grab one of each if in US :)
    The Express is back on the market, same price £80 + shipping, which i now know will be £11 tracked and signed UK, as with the others pickup or meet up around central London would work great. Also may have a second boxed express to add to the sale later in the week (if i can find it and if i can rationlize selling it)
    Thanks
    matt
    Hey guys
    i have a few questions about overseas shipping. I am happy to get costs/quotes for this but I am only shipping via a signed and tracked service (too many bad experences on Evilbay to not) and that means that overseas shipping would be UPS or some such service as UK royal mail doesnt garanutee tracking beyond UK borders. What that means is shipping overseas is going to very pricey. Happy to look into it if asked but already i am seeing that shipping to the US for example will cost the same if not more that the sets themselves.
  • paul_mertonpaul_merton UKMember Posts: 2,967
    Just out of curiosity, how much for the whole lot (incl. UK postage)?
    @paul_merton if someone wanted to take the whole lot i would knock 10% off the price so £238 (three winter village sets, 1 express and 1 atlantas set) would becomes £215 + shipping (or no shipping if pick up or meeting was arranged). Which makes all sets under RRP i think, not bad for a group of discontinued sets.
  • RennyRenny USAMember Posts: 1,145
    I don't know about Royal Mail, but here in the US you can ship a package internationally through the US Postal Service and track the shipment and delivery through the custom form number. They don't provide the traditional delivery/signature confirmation for overseas packages (unless it's express) but the customs tracking form works great. I just used it to track a $400 package I sent to Australia and confirmed delivery 2 days ago.
  • MatthewMatthew Cheshire, UKAdministrator Posts: 3,714
    @monkey_roo,
    For International services by RM, although ISF is signed for, it doesn't provide delivery confirmation in some countries, however you can use AirSure, which gives you proof of delivery. It's pricey, but not as much as a courier.
    Ok - deal agreed for all of these so I am considering the lot sold and the thread can be closed down if that is ok.
    Thanks loads
    Matt
This discussion has been closed.

Shopping at LEGO.com or Amazon?

Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon

Recent discussions Categories Privacy Policy Brickset.com

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Brickset.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, the Amazon.com.ca, Inc. Associates Program and the Amazon EU Associates Programme, which are affiliate advertising programs designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.