Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Wanted: Series 4 CMF Kimono Girl, Hockey Player, Viking Man (UK)

rawbobrawbob UKMember Posts: 535
edited July 2012 in Marketplace
I am looking for the 3 figures (Kimono Girl, Hockey Player, Viking Man) to complete my series 4 collection. does anyone have them for trade or sale? I will post a list of CMF and polybags I have for trade shortly.

Comments

• rawbobrawbob UKMember Posts: 535
    I have:

S4 soccer player
    S5 ice fisherman
    S5 cave woman
    S6 zoo keeper
    S6 detective x 2
    star destroyer star wars polybag 30056
    harry potter trolley polybag 30110

all my CMF items are complete with stands, accessories build leaflets and opened packets
  • richoricho Member Posts: 3,830
    Hi, i have a spare kimono girl.
    rich
    trade or sale? do i have anything you can use?
    not sure its worth sale, they are only a few pounds arnt they? maybe either potter trolley or detective. I need to check what I need.
  • ChanMcLChanMcL Member Posts: 1,224
    I have these if you want them: (every they are on your wanted list, i need to get rid of them, sorry for using your thread)

S5
    Detective x 2
    Zoo Keeper x 2
    Egyptian Queen
    Lizard Man x 2
    Lumberjack x 2
    Small Clown.
    @richo please let me know if you want to trade
    yes thats fine. any polys you need so I can swap you my kimono + a poly, for your potter poly and detective. I have a few spare polys like batmobile etc
    do you have the potter lab or any recent 'the sun' promos not the star wars or batman related ones?
    i just checked. the 3 promo ones i need are ninjago car, ninjago hidden sword and the city race car. you have any of those?
    hi,
    yes I have the ninjago car. lets do that I also need the soccer player checking my cabinet, so not sure if you want anything for that also.
    I have some knights?, pirates and maybe the odd other minifig series double.
    rich
    what polybags or series 1-4 doubles do you have?
    Hi,

Sorry I don't need the Kimono girl now. I am getting a lot of trade offers and don't want to turn them down as they are helping me get other items I require too.

I have put aside my S4 soccer player, S5 detective and a potter trolley for you until we work out a trade.

I am still interested in the Ninjago car. Can you send me a list of your spare polybags and any Series 1-4 figures you may have. I am also looking for a Gymnast from the Team GB series of Minifigs.

Please let me know as soon as is convenient. I am going to be really busy this week as I am getting married on Saturday.

Cheers

Robert