Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

[WANTED] Unopened box of Team GB Minifig's

kempo81kempo81 Wiltshire, UKMember Posts: 961
edited July 2012 in Marketplace
Would prefer to buy although I do have a few sets to trade if someone would rather that than sell. Hoping to not pay stupidly over the odds as i'm in the UK anyway but wish to have a sealed box rather then multiple sets from opened boxes. If ou can help please PM me! thanks all :o)

Comments

• ChanMcLChanMcL Member Posts: 1,224
    Just get it from Tesco or something?
  • kempo81kempo81 Wiltshire, UKMember Posts: 961
    edited July 2012
    @chanboy i've tried 3 local places and they won't sell unopened sealed boxes. they say it's BULK buying and they won't do it. not really wanting to go traipsing across the countryside looking for a store that will so i'm asking here...
  • bluemoosebluemoose Member Posts: 1,716
    It seems like John Lewis is the place to go ...
    edited July 2012
    @bluemoose i have a JL near me which i've tried but it's a JL @home and they say they won't be stocking them :o( also having spoken to them they seem to be out of stock online and across numerous stores!

• bluemoosebluemoose Member Posts: 1,716
    Last week Southamption JL (West Quay) told me they were sold out, but Milton Keynes asked me how many boxes I wanted as they had loads ... I only got one, as I'm not greedy by nature. And, no, you can't have it; it's mine. ;-)
    lol, thanks for the info @bluemoose i'l try shopping around :o)
  • SirKevbagsSirKevbags Fairy Land Member Posts: 4,030
    Just call MK up and they will deliver for free
    thanks for all the the info guys :o) i've sorted some with free del from JL!!

mods please close this thread, thanks.
This discussion has been closed.

Shopping at LEGO.com or Amazon?

Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon

Recent discussions Categories Privacy Policy Brickset.com

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Brickset.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, the Amazon.com.ca, Inc. Associates Program and the Amazon EU Associates Programme, which are affiliate advertising programs designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.