Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

EXPIRED: [USA] TRU 5/27-5/30: BOGO 50% off select LEGO themes, 25% off LEGO games

12651265 The Great State of TexasMember Posts: 1,031
edited June 2011 in Shopping USA/Canada
all LEGO DUPLO, Toy Story, Hero Factory, Bionicle, Pharaoh’s Quest and Racers construction sets.

http://trus.imageg.net/graphics/media/trus/052611_Ds_TRU_MemorialDaySale.pdf

Comments

• YellowcastleYellowcastle Northern VirginiaAdministrator, Moderator Posts: 5,238
    I meant to add this as Brickset news last night but was pulled away. I'll add it tonight. Thanks!
  • jwsmartjwsmart Member Posts: 298
    The LEGO games are also 25% off.
  • bmwlegobmwlego Long Island, New YorkMember Posts: 808
    What's up jwsmart? Jon get in touch yet? hit me over on flickr.
    As for this sale, do you still get a free cmf?
  • rocaorocao Administrator Posts: 4,290
    Check your email/mail for TRU rewards bucks. There should be an allotment that expire 5/31
  • tk79tk79 Member Posts: 329
    Apparently you can stack the 25% off promotion that's going through June 4th and this BOGO 50% off for 7325 & 7326. This makes it 44% off if you buy 2 copies of the set you want.
    @bmwlego - Not much, not yet, OK.
    Here's the direct link: http://trus.imageg.net/graphics/media/trus/052611_Ds_TRU_MemorialDaySale.pdf
    I think the free fig only applies to a small selection of sets.
    I'm curious to see if there's going to be a weekly sale starting on the 29th too...
  • teal93mr2teal93mr2 USAMember Posts: 992
    @tk79: How? When I add 2 of 7325 to my cart it just gives me the BOGO 50%.
  • madforLEGOmadforLEGO Chicagoland USMember Posts: 10,231
    ^-- Im guessing maybe if you go to the store, not the website?
    The flier for the 29th - 4th doesn't have any LEGO sales. Looks like the limited BOGO is all we get. I'm going to go unload my rewards bucks anyway.
  • madforLEGOmadforLEGO Chicagoland USMember Posts: 10,231
    ..Debating to go to my TRU to snag a few of the Pharoah sets and maybe some Series4 geishas....
  • YellowcastleYellowcastle Northern VirginiaAdministrator, Moderator Posts: 5,238
    Most everything stacks in store. On Thursday, I picked up the UFO abduction and was able to use a $5 off $25 purchase and still got the free minifig. Additionally, I used my lone (don't get me started) $5 reward bucks on the transaction as well. The only issue was that the reward bucks are calculated first so it dropped me one penny below the $25 threshold. So I simply added a pack of gum to get back over.
    edited May 2011
    I had the same issue with the $10 off of $50 certificate. The $5 in reward bucks was applied first, so I had to go back and grab another $5 of LEGO off the shelf...

There appear to be at least three classes of TRU discounts:
    • $X off $Y - Only one can be used per transaction.
    • $X off - Many can be used on one transaction, but they may count against the total for $X off $Y coupons.
    • Promotions (typically advertised sales) - Typically, only one promo will apply towards each item. For example, if there is a BOGO50 sale, and a "free minifigure with purchase" sale, each item will count towards one or the other, but not both promos...
    It's fairly rare that a single item will be part of more than one promotion, but it did come up during the 2010 holiday season once or twice, from what I remember.

I also picked up the UFO abduction (another fantastic AC set), as well as the blacksmith attack. The tiny little bucket is great, and the water wheel/anvil setup is very much like the Medieval Market Village's blacksmith.