Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Wanted: Lego Imperial Flagship 10210

beckylikesmochibeckylikesmochi Member Posts: 42
edited July 2012 in Marketplace
Anyone know where imay get hold of one of these please?

Comments

• princedravenprincedraven Essex, UKMember Posts: 3,768
    edited July 2012
    This has retired I am afraid, so your best bet is Ebay/Bricklink or here.
    But as it is quite a desirable set, I would think it may be expensive.
  • tvihtvih Member Posts: 92
    Cheapest ones in BrickLink still tend to be too pricey for me. Shame, since it would've been a nice ship to have indeed.
  • mountebankmountebank Member Posts: 1,237
    edited July 2012
    Just to make it easy for you, here's bricklink:
    http://www.bricklink.com/search.asp?itemID=89463
    where the prices are maybe £175 with £25 for shipping.

Assuming you're in the UK, just remember that if you buy from the US, you'll need to add about £50 once various taxes and handling fees are levied on its arrival into the UK.

• beckylikesmochibeckylikesmochi Member Posts: 42
    thanks for the help guys i really apprecite it :-)
    by the way do you guys know when it retired?
  • LegobrandonCPLegobrandonCP CanadaMember Posts: 1,918
    ^ You can find all of this useful info, right here on Brickset.com! But the IF retired at the end of 2011, unfortunately. :(
  • turtle1173turtle1173 Member Posts: 230
    thanks for the help guys i really apprecite it :-)
    by the way do you guys know when it retired?
    I bought 3 IF's on Jan. 25th from [email protected] Then 4 more on Jan 27th. Both times it had been sold out and then came up as "Call for availability." I was fortunate.
  • fy222fy222 Member Posts: 181
    have you traded your 6 extra yet?....
    ah i see,i guess i was one step or maybe 6 too late.
    im looking to buy the ship for my other half as a pressie looks like its going to be an expensive one.. do you guys know the rrp for it?
  • graphitegraphite USMember Posts: 3,270
    ^ as mentioned above everything you could probably want to know about the set is available on this site. Just search for it in the search box.
  • BrickDancerBrickDancer Dunes of TatooineMember Posts: 3,639
  • MatthewMatthew Cheshire, UKAdministrator Posts: 3,735
    ^ Or just type a # in front of the set number, ie: #10210
  • BrickDancerBrickDancer Dunes of TatooineMember Posts: 3,639
    ^Oh thanks for the reminder @matthew! That really is one of the nice touches you guys put in place.
  • Short_RoundShort_Round Member Posts: 161
    Whereabouts are you becky? I'm selling my mint copy. Long story short, IFF was the set that got me back in to LEGO (saw a picture of it and had to have it). Ordered it from LEGO last year, but only got round to opening and building it a fortnight ago. It is *far* too big for my room (it dwarfs the QAR, Black Pearl and the couple of modulars I have, it's ridiculously big), so about 10 minutes after building it I took it apart and boxed it back up, so no dust either. Still have the shipping box from LEGO and the invoice.

If anyone else is in London and might be interested, and can collect, let me know.
    I have to say you guys are really helpful kind of made my day cos you all helped me out.
    I don't live in London but i can get to London, how much would you want the set for Short_round?
  • samiam391samiam391 A log cabin in PA, United StatesMember Posts: 4,376
    @beckylikesmochi- It's a fantastic set, I hope you two are able to work out a deal!
    I was hoping for around £175, not sure if that's optimistic though? When you say you can get to London, you mean by car right - you really wouldn't want to be taking this thing on public transport :) Like I say, it's mint-was built up for less than half an hour- I've re-bagged it, has all extra pieces it came with and the invoice, and it's back in the LEGO shipping box, which is padded and enormous. It's just too big a set for me unfortunately. Or maybe you have some LEGO to swap/ part exchange?

My brickset name is :/ and ebay id is hypernova8 (I have 100% positive feedback).
    pic
  • TyoSoloTyoSolo Member Posts: 539
    @Short_Round, that is a fantastic deal, @beckylikesmochi, I'd snap this up in this condition if I was you!