Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Wanted for Trade: 8085 Freeco Speeder

TeddyTeddy Member Posts: 5
edited June 2012 in Marketplace
I am looking for an MISB 8085, Freeco Speeder in exchange for a used 4500, Rebel Snowspeeder, or a used 7113 Tusken Raider Encounter. Let me know if you're interested and live in the US!

Comments

• LegoFanTexasLegoFanTexas TexasMember Posts: 8,409
    I have a new in box 8085 Freeco Speeder that has damage to the front of the box... You say MISB, do you care if it is mint, or just new?

I really don't want those two items for trade, but I'm open to other stuff, or I'd sell it on the cheap.
  • TeddyTeddy Member Posts: 5
    Yeah, that's fine as long as all the pieces are good along with the stickers. Are there any sets in particular that you're looking for? I have a medium sized collection, so just shoot. I'd appreciate if the sets you ask for were in the $20-$25 value range. Thanks!
  • LegoFanTexasLegoFanTexas TexasMember Posts: 8,409
    :) Would it sound terrible if I said I had almost everything?

That actually isn't true, there are tons of sets I don't have, but I have almost everything I want.

I don't have the following:

Some of those are worth more than $20-25 however...

The 8085 set is still sealed, however there is a 1.5" hole right in the front of the box where someone with an overexcited box cutter got to it. The contents are still perfect, never touched (I'll open it to make sure before shipping it).
    Problem right now is that I don't have any newer sets like that and I don't have any MISB sets! I can list a bunch that I do have and I can be wicked flexible with you from there, because I realize that sucks. Early 2000's will be the most prominent on the list:

4950 (I'll throw something in to make it worth at least $20)
    ^^^^ I'd combine those two
    ^^^^ Once again, I'd combine these
    4487 (This one's for throwing in if something comes up short)

Now, I'd like to know if you're interested in Bionicle or any other themes. I don't know if you can do it or not, but take a look at my collection on Brickset. Let me know if you find anything you want and I'll tell you if I can make it happen!
    Also, last resort, what would you sell it for? I'm somewhat limited on money, so I've refrained from asking, but I can try to make something work.