Building the Magical World book

LuciusMalfoy7LuciusMalfoy7 Member Posts: 107
edited May 2011 in Everything else LEGO
A great book, to be sure. The dress robes Harry is fantastic, and the images of all of the sets and figs are crystal clear. I simply love the pictures of the first few Hogwarts, you have no idea how hard it is to find good images of the retired Hogwarts interiors for a curious person like me online! Also, a nice interview with the HP LEGO team for the latest batch of sets... Even if there was only a couple of pictures for the latest three sets.

Also, did anyone notice the sketch on page 78? It's of Malfoy Manor and Bellatrix, Narcissa, Hermione, Harry, and Ollivander. Perhaps a set is in development for late 2010, early 2011 release?

Comments

• MatthewMatthew Cheshire, UKAdministrator Posts: 3,734
    edited May 2011
    Perhaps a set is in development for late 2010, early 2011 release?
    Would that be Late 2011 or early 2012? ;-)

And no, I didn't notice the sketch as I haven't read the book yet, where did you get it from?
  • LuciusMalfoy7LuciusMalfoy7 Member Posts: 107
    ^Ah, yes, sorry, my mistake!

The book is in Barnes and Noble and other retailers in the US. Is it not yet out in the UK?
  • Steve_J_OMSteve_J_OM Cork, IrelandMember Posts: 942
    No, it's out in the UK/Ireland June 1st. I'm eagerly awaiting it!
  • LuciusMalfoy7LuciusMalfoy7 Member Posts: 107
    ^You should, it's fantastic! I was disappointed to see no fan MOC section, though, as was included in the SW dictionary and the encyclopedia.
  • pookiepookie Member Posts: 155
    I also got my book last week via Amazon. Awesome book a most for anyone who enjoys Harry Potter

• dmm32552dmm32552 Member Posts: 47
    Got my book from Amazon a week ago. For $12 and some change, there's no way to possibly go wrong. The photos are excellent and the exclusive minifig simply seals the deal.