Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Master Builder Academy

2»

Comments

• rocaorocao Administrator Posts: 4,290
    @crackseed: my guess is TLG wants to see how well received the MBA sets are in the US -- which is by far their most sizable market -- before globalizing (translating) the books for other countries. There are other countries that speak English, of course, but then the supply chain would need to be in place, so in the case of the UK I think it makes sense and wait for a time when it's broadly ready for all of Europe.
  • CrackseedCrackseed Member Posts: 90
    A fair point Rocao - I guess it would at least be nice if they'd publicly indicate they'd like to expand it beyond the US borders :) Still, like Draven said - it provides some nice opportunities for trade with each other here.
  • ThisIsMyCupThisIsMyCup Member Posts: 156
    do you think they will continue to sell the first kit after Lego has started with the subscription sets?
  • vynsanevynsane Member Posts: 179
    edited May 2011
    do you think they will continue to sell the first kit after Lego has started with the subscription sets?
    For a limited time it will still be available: http://www.bricksetforum.com/discussion/comment/7702/#Comment_7702