Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links to help keep the forum online: LEGO.com Amazon

Toys-R-Us Ad

camaro365camaro365 Member Posts: 5
edited May 2011 in Shopping USA/Canada
TRU has all PoC sets at 20% off! Plus Lego PoC video games are on sale too! Order the games on-line and recieve free shipping PLUS a Jack Sparrow minifig for FREE!!!

Comments

• SenatortombstoneSenatortombstone Member Posts: 8
    I plan on purchasing Queen Anne's Revenge. I have a $10 off coupon. i figure, after the discount and coupon is applied, the ship will cost $102.52 US (this includes tax). I just hope they have some in stock.
  • camaro365camaro365 Member Posts: 5
    Free shipping on orders of $100 or more, up to $20 standard ship.
  • camaro365camaro365 Member Posts: 5
    Update... My wife just bought me Lego PoC video game for an early father's day present! I'm sure the extra $10 off had NOTHING to do with it! :)
  • dmm32552dmm32552 Member Posts: 47
    Thanks for the heads up. Nice deal to get the $10 off the game plus the minifig exclusive I thought I had missed out on.
  • jwsmartjwsmart Member Posts: 298
    Looks like the Cars 2 sets are also 20% off...
  • bmwlegobmwlego Long Island, New YorkMember Posts: 766
    Looks like I'll be heading to TRU today! Let us hope that TRU hasn't raised the prices on these sets because then the discount would bring the prices down to what they should be.
  • jwsmartjwsmart Member Posts: 298
    Also, it looks like the PotC sets are participating in the "in store pickup" program - so you can at least check and see if they have any in stock at your local TRU by checking the web site first. If you go to the detail page for the set, and click on the "Select a store" link, you'll see where it's in stock, or not.
  • bmwlegobmwlego Long Island, New YorkMember Posts: 766
    Just visited TRU website and their prices are marked up online already. TRU usually gets sets in before any other retailer, sells them at LEGO retail prices before they are allowed to or before their official launch date and then within a week or 2 they up the price to TRU retail and offer them at a discount which brings the price down to about what the LEGO retail price should be! There you have TRU's pricing policy when it comes to LEGO in a rather long run on sentence!
  • teal93mr2teal93mr2 USAMember Posts: 937
    I noticed there is a 20% coupon in the a for any one regular-priced item. Can these be used on Lego sets not on sale?
  • teal93mr2teal93mr2 USAMember Posts: 937
    Man I am stupid. 20% off BABY item. Sigh.
  • madforLEGOmadforLEGO Chicagoland USMember Posts: 9,349
    Of course this happens when I bought the POTC game online earlier this week...argh I am debating about returning it but I also used a 5 dollar off coupon for the purchase online (and free shipping). So in reality I'd save about $5.00 on it, and I think Id only get a credit and not a full return back to my card... Debating whether or not to buy another online, and then return the one and eat the 3 dollar fee for not returning the free fig...lol