Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Renegade007cjh: Howdie Doodly Doo!!

Renegade007cjhRenegade007cjh Essex, UKMember Posts: 684
edited May 2012 in Introduce yourself
Hi everyone. Have been a Brickset member for a good few years now, but never really got involved with the forums. Thought it was time to take the plunge!!

Comments

• HuwHuw Brickset Towers, Hampshire, UKAdministrator Posts: 6,486
    Welcome aboard!
  • Renegade007cjhRenegade007cjh Essex, UKMember Posts: 684
    Thanks, Huw.

Perhaps I should say a few words about myself:

As a child, I was mostly into Town (as it was then), Castle and Space. Like a lot of people, I hit *that age* and stopped buying "toys", but (fortunately) could never bring myself to part with my collection.

I came out of the Dark Ages about 12 years ago, enticed by the Star Wars sets. Then expanded into Batman (first releases) and Indiana Jones... now I collect pretty much everything (City, Atlantis, CMFs, Alien Conquest, Creator, PotC... you name it really), except Technic. Looking forward to Lord of the Rings and the new SW sets...