Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Target.com: Clearance sets 30-50% off

fascistfigfascistfig Member Posts: 15
edited May 2011 in Shopping USA/Canada
[UPDATE] 5/21 - Hero factory and Ben 10 are now 50% off. Toy Story is 30% off. Various other sets between 15-30% off:
http://tinyurl.com/3dljr6d

----------
I could not find any thread with Target Online US information. They have some nice clearance sets at the moment, as well as Cars for pre-order. The 50% off sets were 30% last month, and the smash and grab has been out of stock at least twice only to return.

50% off
Space Police III - Smash 'n' Grab
Atlantis - Seabed Scavenger
Atlantis - Neptune Carrier

30% off
City - Repair Truck
SW - Tie Defender
SW - Droid Tri Fighter
Power Miners - Magma Mech
Atlantis - Deep Sea Striker
Atlantis - Typhoon Turbo
Prince of Persia - Battle of Alamut
Prince of Persia - Quest Against Time
Prince of Persia - Ostrich Race
Prince of Persia - Fight for the Dagger
Architecture - Falling Water

There are also quite a few things at 10% or 15% off.. as well as some Toy Story sets. Free shipping over 50$ I think as well.

Comments

• wander099wander099 Member Posts: 114
    Wow. I am really anxious to get Target here in Canada. Those deals are way better than anything we ever get... Too bad they won't be here until 2013...
  • rocaorocao Administrator Posts: 4,290
    great finds; thanks for posting and thanks for searching for an existing thread before posting!
  • legoDadlegoDad Member Posts: 529
    Thx for the head's up FascitFig! I ordered Neptune Carrier (too good to pass up 50% off) and Tie-Defender (at the price it should've been) as well as Fight for the Dagger (I missed out on the 50% off the Lego store had right after Xmas).
    Makes me think though after I ordered it...I bet all those 30% (like you alerted in your post)...might come down to 50% off next month or so?
  • CrackseedCrackseed Member Posts: 90
    Damn, thanks for the notice on this! Awesome deals O.o Snagged a bunch of stuff woo.
  • LEGODuneyLEGODuney Member Posts: 1
    This wasn't a deal I found at Target, but I picked up these sets at 50% at a Meijer in Michigan. I love finding cheap LEGO!

World Racers 8899 Gator Swamp
    Toy Story 7593 Buzz's Star Command Spaceship
  • MatthewMatthew Cheshire, UKAdministrator Posts: 3,735
    This wasn't a deal I found at Target, but I picked up these sets at 50% at a Meijer in Michigan. I love finding cheap LEGO!

World Racers 8899 Gator Swamp
    Toy Story 7593 Buzz's Star Command Spaceship
    http://www.bricksetforum.com/discussion/146
    ^^ And if it's a current deal, you can start a discussion here to share it with others: http://www.bricksetforum.com/categories/shopping-usacanada
  • higginshiggins Member Posts: 8
    POP seems to be back at normal price.
    Updated and bumped
  • bmwlegobmwlego Long Island, New YorkMember Posts: 803
    POP was 15% off by me.
  • teal93mr2teal93mr2 USAMember Posts: 991
    I saw the same %15 off....wait to see what is left over next week.
  • 50missioncap50missioncap Member Posts: 96
    The repair truck for 8 bucks is a great deal. That is a fantastic little set. Lots of moc potential as well.
  • 50missioncap50missioncap Member Posts: 96
    Blizzards peak $25 off isn't bad either - the only world racers set the even remotely appeals to me.
  • clundsbergclundsberg Member Posts: 44
    edited May 2011
    The 2 Targets by me are having Clearances and limited-time discounts as well. One store had everything city, Pharaohs, some star wars on sale (they even substituted sets if one was sold out ex: flying mummy attack was sold out so they replaced with the bigger Outpost Attack set). The other store had Pharaohs, Prince of Persia. Harry Potter and Star Wars on sale. Good deals!
  • dougtsdougts Oregon, USAMember Posts: 4,129
    my local target has clearance prices (~20% plus) on all PoP and Pharaoh stuff