Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Removing sets from analysis

dustinmrobertsdustinmroberts Member Posts: 35
edited May 2012 in The Database
I can't remember if I read this somewhere or if I just made it up, but is there a way to remove sets from the set analysis page? I'm a bit anal about having 100% in a few categories, but I will never reach that in some (Super Heroes for example), because of some high-priced figures and such that are counted as sets. Is there a way to remove these sets from my analysis, seeing as I will never own them?

Comments

• dustinmrobertsdustinmroberts Member Posts: 35
    edited May 2012
    I can't remember if I read this somewhere or if I just made it up, but is there a way to remove sets from the set analysis page? I'm a bit anal about having 100% in a few categories, but I will never reach that in some (Super Heroes for example), because of some high-priced figures and such that are counted as sets. Is there a way to remove these sets from my analysis, seeing as I will never own them?

Sorry if this is in the wrong section - I posted in the Database section, but it doesn't seem like it's frequented much
  • YellowcastleYellowcastle Member Posts: 4,401
    You posted your question in the right category to start. You also might want to give it more than 45 minutes for someone to respond. :o)

Lastly, posting the same question twice is generally poor form so I've merged them together here. At this point, I don't think there is a way to personally customize your "analysis" on Brickset but I'll admit I'm not the expert.
  • HuwHuw Brickset Towers, Hampshire, UKAdministrator Posts: 6,466
    No there isn't, currently. It has been suggested that I implement an 'I don't want' feature alongside I own and I want, but I reckon it's not necessary since it follows that if you haven't ticked I want, you don't want it.

So, probably what I'l do is add a column to the table so there are two %ages:

- % of all sets owned
    - % of all sets wanted owned

So, if there are 10 sets in a theme, and you own 8 and only want one, the first figure would be 80% and the second 90%.
  • YellowcastleYellowcastle Member Posts: 4,401
    88.9% ;o)