Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

missing gun

brickeroonybrickeroony Guest Posts: 6
edited May 2011 in Everything else LEGO
i got a space villian minifigure and i was in my car when i was building it and i lost his gun with the lightsaber blade. if i call customer service can they replace it?

Comments

• bluemoosebluemoose Member Posts: 1,716
    It's worth a try; because the figs aren't made by LEGO themselves (production is outsourced to a company called Broadway) most people have been disappointed that LEGO haven't been able to replace missing parts.

Alternatively, you could have another look under the seat in the car ;-)
  • brickeroonybrickeroony Guest Posts: 6
    thanks but believe me i looked under the seat for ore than 2 hours, at a gas station
  • thesinisterpenguinthesinisterpenguin Member Posts: 96
    edited May 2011
    I have queried a missing piece with LEGO (no Mime torso and one extra head instead), while I was emailing them about a missing order, and was told that I had to contact a different department and that they would probably offer a new sealed minifig packet as they aren't able to replace specific parts. Bricklink might be an option if LEGO can't come up with the specific piece themselves!
  • ThisIsMyCupThisIsMyCup Member Posts: 156
    I had the same exact issue. i bought a few series 3 when they were BOGO and after opening them all i realized i didnt have the laser piece for the alien. i contacted lego customer service and they said they couldnt replace specific missing parts on cmf's. they could however offer me a replacement pack which i accepted and the new pack turned out to be the elf. so i guess i win.
  • brickeroonybrickeroony Guest Posts: 6
    i used the sites customer service "email" where you fill out specific fields and they sent me a purple lightsaber blade, any tips?