Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Marketplace Feedback for Buyers

Comments

• Switchfoot55Switchfoot55 The Northwest, USAMember Posts: 2,994
    Just wrapped up an absolutely fantastic purchase from @lessjunkfood who reached out to me due to another post and helped scratch off two long-standing items from my Want List! 

I would HIGHLY recommend for any future purchases!
  • babieface75babieface75 ukMember Posts: 109
    As always, @adiemc is fantastic to deal with,never a worry about packing or anything,it feels like iam his personal cheer leader now after all these years,lol

adiemc
  • adiemcadiemc UKMember Posts: 590
    And a nice easy sale to @babieface75. Thank you 
  • SumoLegoSumoLego New YorkMember Posts: 15,132
    edited March 1
    Nice swap/sale with @autolycus.
    Happy to help enable another endless modular addictee...

(Formatting of posts still seems to be weird.)
  • autolycusautolycus US-SEMember Posts: 1,336
    Thank you for the enabling, @SumoLego!

Just the latest of several good transactions with him. 
    SumoLego
  • EelesyEelesy UKMember Posts: 61
    @adiemc fantastic to deal with - packaging above and beyond. thanks again
    adiemc
  • adiemcadiemc UKMember Posts: 590
    Pleasure dealing with @Eelesy.  Perfect buyer.  Thank you.

Eelesy
  • BrainsluggedBrainslugged England (the grim North)Member Posts: 2,149
    Many thanks to @PJ76uk for helping me out with something I was after and asking for nothing in return. It always feels like the Brickset forum is a tiny corner of the world that restores one's faith in humanity. A very very tiny corner... but every bit helps these days.
    CymbelinePJ76ukMaffyDMr_Cross
    Had a nice exchange of Chinese Zodiac GWPs with @Lo1sJess.  

Highly Recommended!
  • TheFewTheFew EnglandMember Posts: 1,754
    Huge thanks to @Basty for helping me out with some figures. And thanks to @Pate5346 for offering assistance too. Top guys!
    Basty
  • KungFuKennyKungFuKenny Somewhere between Ice Station Odyssey and FabulandMember Posts: 2,368
    I’ve had another great transaction with @jedivalkyrie … Always great to deal with and ships fast! I’m really happy to get some of the sets I missed in years past, so thanks again!
  • jedivalkyriejedivalkyrie Member Posts: 358
    @KungFuKenny same to you as the buyer, great interaction!
  • jedivalkyriejedivalkyrie Member Posts: 358
    Great sale by @bpk2300. Quick ship and perfect condition. Thanks!
    bpk2300
  • Lo1sJessLo1sJess Alexandria, VirginiaMember Posts: 300
    edited April 12
    Had a second trade with @SumoLego which was fabulous again!  Able to fill in some missed Christmas sets.  Would trade or buy again.
    SumoLego
    A lovely swap with @PJ76uk.  Highly recommended!
    PJ76uk
  • PJ76ukPJ76uk EnglandMember Posts: 852
    First transatlantic trade completed with @SumoLego with much satisfaction, would highly recommend! Currently watching bemused as my little boy has Luke (ANH) and Anakin (RotS) flying the Bad Batch Attack Shuttle together!
    SumoLegoBumblepantsFizyx
  • MarshallmarioMarshallmario Madison WIMember Posts: 314
    My first deal with @KungFuKenny was great! I think the only reason he traded was just to help me out. Next deal is going to have to include a Geeki Tiki!
    SumoLego
  • KungFuKennyKungFuKenny Somewhere between Ice Station Odyssey and FabulandMember Posts: 2,368
    Great trade with @Marshallmario … a pleasure to deal with and sets arrived in excellent shape!
    Marshallmario
  • Mr_CrossMr_Cross East Anglia (UK)Member Posts: 1,650
    A big shout out for @sirrich69 for another great deal on a full set of collectible minifigures!

As always, just superb service. Highly recommended.
    Gibbo1959
  • BumblepantsBumblepants DFW/BGMember Posts: 7,426
    Nice trade with @SumoLego for 4 large boxes of stuff I probably don't need but really wanted and also a pleasant deal with @daewoo as well over the weekend.
    SumoLegodaewoo
    And I got two large boxes of stuff from @Bumblepants that I definitely don't need, but covet nonetheless.  Always happy to find a loving home for discarded bricks incidental to my bloodlust for certain MCU minifigures.

(Although the quality of MCU Phase 4 is starting to make it difficult to keep this up.)
    edited May 10
    SumoLego said:
    And I got two large boxes of stuff from @Bumblepants that I definitely don't need, but covet nonetheless.  Always happy to find a loving home for discarded bricks incidental to my bloodlust for certain MCU minifigures.

(Although the quality of MCU Phase 4 is starting to make it difficult to keep this up.)
    You will buy 6 copies of Assault on Iron Man's Armory Escape next year and send the extra parts to me and you know it. It is fate.
    SumoLego
    You will buy 6 copies of Assault on Iron Man's Armory Escape next year and send the extra parts to me and you know it. It is fate.
    It has Whiplash in it.  Of course I will.
    Bumblepants
    SumoLego said:
    It has Whiplash in it.  Of course I will.
    I was talking about the '23 version with the helipad/lighthouse but yes, get that one too.
    SumoLego
    edited May 11
    I was talking about the '23 version with the helipad/lighthouse but yes, get that one too.
    Assault on Iron Man's Lighthouse Hall of Armoury Helicopter Landspeeder Escape? 

You know it!  I'm sure it'll have Aunt Beru and some HP wizard I've never heard of.
    Bumblepants
  • brickedinbrickedin London, UKMember Posts: 553
    Mr_Cross said:
    A big shout out for @sirrich69 for another great deal on a full set of collectible minifigures!

A plus 1 for @sirrich69, top man providing muppet goodness.
    Gibbo1959
  • daewoodaewoo DFWMember Posts: 775
    Nice trade with @SumoLego for 4 large boxes of stuff I probably don't need but really wanted and also a pleasant deal with @daewoo as well over the weekend.
    It was good seeing you again.  The Cathedral and other buildings will be on display in Jefferson this weekend.
    SumoLegoBumblepants
  • TheFewTheFew EnglandMember Posts: 1,754
    Another great purchase from @sirrich69
  • Gibbo1959Gibbo1959 Northumbria UKMember Posts: 505
    brickedin said:
    Mr_Cross said:

A plus 1 for @sirrich69, top man providing muppet goodness.
    I’ll third that for @sirrich69 top class muppetry of the CMF kind. Quality service, great vfm and prompt delivery. Supplier of choice.
    Super purchase from @PJ76uk
    Likewise super sale to @brickedin
    brickedin
  • 560Heliport560Heliport Twin Cities, MN, USAMember Posts: 3,356
    I traded #40532-1 Vintage Taxi and the Beskar keychain to @SumoLego... he sent me all of this! (I had made my "wanted" list public on Brickset.) It looks as though he said, "Packing materials? Nah, I'll just stuff the box with polybags." If you ever have something Sumo wants- trade with him!!
    SumoLegoBrainsluggedMr_CrossAwesomeness
  • 560Heliport560Heliport Twin Cities, MN, USAMember Posts: 3,356
    ^ Naturally, Emilie had to try the box.
    SumoLegoCymbelineBumblepantsMarshallmario
    I traded #40532-1 Vintage Taxi and the Beskar keychain to @SumoLego... he sent me all of this!
    Likewise - an excellent trade!  @560Heliport is a nop-notch Bricksetter!
    560HeliportMr_Cross
  • babieface75babieface75 ukMember Posts: 109
    Great purchase from @adiemc as always.
    Posties played football with the parcel,not a scratch on the sets,impeccable packing as usuel
    Very happy with purchase from @jasonord69a, great communication, fast delivery and well packed. Would buy from again without hesitation! 👍
  • AllBrickAllBrick UKMember Posts: 1,490
    @PJ76uk. Thanks mate. 
    Great purchase from @AllBrick
    AllBrick
  • Gibbo1959Gibbo1959 Northumbria UKMember Posts: 505
    Very satisfactory transaction with @PJ76uk for a couple of sets I missed out on before. Good deal, well packed and arrived promptly in very good nick. Thanks.
    PJ76uk
    Another extremely satisfying trade with my favourite transatlantic trading partner @SumoLego
    SumoLego
    PJ76uk said:
    Another extremely satisfying trade with my favourite transatlantic trading partner @SumoLego
    Likewise!  So much so, if I didn't have a career, family and all of my world possessions invested in the US, I would move overseas in a second!
    PJ76uk
  • Speedman29Speedman29 UKMember Posts: 2,173
    Huge thanks to @brainslugged for gifting me a couple of the 90th anniversary polybags #30510 from the recent Smyths giveaway that I'd missed. Top bloke.
    MaffyD
    Finally wrapped up another long-standing swap with @KungFuKenny.  Top, top notch as always, and I appreciate his patience in my burst-of-energy/hibernation modes of finishing trades.

Thanks!
    BumblepantsKungFuKenny
    Agreed!  I think 16 months is a new record and actually a pretty fun way to assemble a massive trade! Always a pleasure to work with @SumoLego
    Bumblepants
    Agreed!  I think 16 months is a new record and actually a pretty fun way to assemble a massive trade! Always a pleasure to work with @SumoLego
    16 months? Amateur. ; )
    SumoLego
    In all fairness, we are on the same continent...
    560HeliportBumblepants
  • Diamondback_SixDiamondback_Six USAMember Posts: 349
    Shoutout and a Positive to @Switchfoot55 for helping me find some "not in your area Sux2BU" polybags the Ill-Tempered Old Ones really wanted. Thanks, amigo!
    560HeliportBumblepantspxchris
  • pxchrispxchris Oregon, USAMember Posts: 2,088
    @Switchfoot55 is indeed a scholar and a gentleman for his much appreciated assistance in procuring the unobtainian polybags!
    Switchfoot55Fizyx
  • Diamondback_SixDiamondback_Six USAMember Posts: 349
    +1 t Minifigures Plus for a solid caselot sale!
    Onebricktoomany
    Another sweet purchase of CMF from @sirrich69 full set neatly packed and no hassle fondling bags in store.
    Speedman29