Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Online BAM has launched!

Mr_CrossMr_Cross East Anglia (UK)Member Posts: 1,650
Build a Minifigure has launched online.
Looks pretty cool. Fairly standard options currently, but hopefully there will be more exciting choices when they get it all up and running smoothly.
PJ76ukBumblepantsvizzitormadforLEGO

Comments

  • daewoodaewoo DFWMember Posts: 776
    I like how it works.  Hopefully they will add more parts as that selection is quite limited.
    BumblepantsMr_Crossgmonkey76
  • PJ76ukPJ76uk EnglandMember Posts: 859
    Finally something for those of us who cant easily access a bricks n mortar store...
    Mr_CrossFizyx
  • BumblepantsBumblepants DFW/BGMember Posts: 7,438
    Hopefully some of the exclusive bits get on there.
    Mr_CrossFizyx
  • mustang69mustang69 North CarolinaMember Posts: 544
    Doesnt look like it's available in the US yet.  It will be interesting to see if they can keep the more desirable parts in stock (assuming they will rotate them).
  • stluxstlux LuxembourgMember Posts: 2,450
    Not a very standard offering actually: there's a fair few parts in there that were previously exclusive in store BAM parts during 2019 and 2020. Some examples are the Dachshund, the cat in dark bluish gray and the Lion Knights shield.

    https://www.bricklink.com/catalogItemInv.asp?S=bam2019-1
    https://www.bricklink.com/catalogItemInv.asp?S=bam2020-1

    Some people will have already picked up those parts in their local store at the time, but for others this makes it easier to finally acquire these.
    Mr_CrossFizyx
  • karritkarrit USAMember Posts: 778
    I still need the cat & the Dachshund but the rest of the current parts are the same old stuff that I  already have plenty of & don't really need more of.  I really hope they add a lot more of the rarer  exclusive body parts.  Otherwise it isn't going to be easy for me to come up with enough decent figure parts to go with the accessories I want to get.  
    Fizyx
  • CCCCCC UKMember Posts: 20,481
    Grey legs and black boots - good for SW customs - those legs are expensive.
  • madforLEGOmadforLEGO Chicagoland USMember Posts: 10,654
    Yeah, still like going to the store as I can get the parts I want. Though it will be nice if they get figures like the teddy bear costumes and whatnot.
    gmonkey76
  • CCCCCC UKMember Posts: 20,481
    Shame it only lasted a couple of days!

  • vizzitorvizzitor IrelandMember Posts: 461
    edited April 21
    I still had some in my cart when ordering the T-rex Breakout on Sunday so I thought I'd try to see if it was cancelled or something. Anyway, had an update to say the BAM parts have been dispatched. The tracking link shows it's coming from Poland, so that's different.
  • eechiwawaeechiwawa Bonnyrigg, ScotlandMember Posts: 17
    vizzitor said:
    I still had some in my cart when ordering the T-rex Breakout on Sunday so I thought I'd try to see if it was cancelled or something. Anyway, had an update to say the BAM parts have been dispatched. The tracking link shows it's coming from Poland, so that's different.
    Has your BAM order left Poland yet? My tracking hasn't moved since Thursday, yet my sets have already arrived from Belgium.
    560Heliportvizzitor
  • vizzitorvizzitor IrelandMember Posts: 461
    edited April 25
    eechiwawa said:
    vizzitor said:
    I still had some in my cart when ordering the T-rex Breakout on Sunday so I thought I'd try to see if it was cancelled or something. Anyway, had an update to say the BAM parts have been dispatched. The tracking link shows it's coming from Poland, so that's different.
    Has your BAM order left Poland yet? My tracking hasn't moved since Thursday, yet my sets have already arrived from Belgium.

    Just checked there now and the tracking page shows it's moved to the Netherlands overnight:
    25.04.2022 01:00 Oirschot (NL)         In transit.
    21.04.2022 16:29 Zgierz, Lucmierz   In transit.
    21.04.2022 09:48 DPD data centre    Order information has been transmitted to DPD.
    It looks like the BAM page is back up now but it looks like it's just the image and description with no links or facility to select any parts.
  • CCCCCC UKMember Posts: 20,481
    vizzitor said:

    It looks like the BAM page is back up now but it looks like it's just the image and description with no links or facility to select any parts.

    That's the LEGO website for you. "Look at this great feature. PS. It doesn't work properly."




    gmonkey76
  • gmonkey76gmonkey76 ChicagoMember Posts: 1,813
    ^so just like everything else LEGO does online.
  • vizzitorvizzitor IrelandMember Posts: 461
    The site looks to be back working again but it's missing some parts it had before it went down. Since it still had the ones I'd selected (and even ordered and had delivered), some of the parts are blacked out.
    It seems any part that was included in CMFs that had been available are gone from the options now, like the Series 9 Dog Sitter torso and legs.
  • CCCCCC UKMember Posts: 20,481
    And the parts from the Frightening Knight.
    vizzitorMarshallmario
  • andheandhe UKMember Posts: 3,817
    CCC said:
    And the parts from the Frightening Knight.

    Seeing the army building that was happening online, I wouldn't be surprised if they've sold out. I mean it has to happen at some point.
  • andheandhe UKMember Posts: 3,817
    edited May 11
    vizzitor said:
    The site looks to be back working again but it's missing some parts it had before it went down. Since it still had the ones I'd selected (and even ordered and had delivered), some of the parts are blacked out.
    It seems any part that was included in CMFs that had been available are gone from the options now, like the Series 9 Dog Sitter torso and legs.

    Rugby player, dog sitter, grandpa/old man and Series 16 Babysitter torso is still there for me.
    vizzitor
  • vizzitorvizzitor IrelandMember Posts: 461
    You're right! Either I'm going blind or they've reappeared since lunchtime when I was messing around on the page.
    andhe
Sign In or Register to comment.

Shopping at LEGO.com or Amazon?

Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon

Recent discussions Categories Privacy Policy Brickset.com

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Brickset.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, the Amazon.com.ca, Inc. Associates Program and the Amazon EU Associates Programme, which are affiliate advertising programs designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.