Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Collection Analysis - Unique vs Duplicates

jpmeierjpmeier Manitoba, CanadaMember Posts: 24
If I understand the collection analysis properly, it only seems to count unique sets, right? Sorting by theme shows I have 152 Star Wars sets, but I know I have way more because of duplicates for some.

Is there a way to change that to include duplicates and extra sets? I have 2 or 3 copies sometimes, with some upwards of like 10-15 or so (when old battle packs were clearanced for $5 each!)

I'd like to know the entirety of the Star Wars sets I own, for example, not just how many unique ones. Thanks.

Comments

• PhoenixioPhoenixio Canada/FranceMember Posts: 145
    I don't know about when you use the tools, but for sure each individual page lets you set the number of copies you have of that given set.  Right next to the "I want this set".  Maybe the numbering option only appears once you click the "I own this set" button?  For me there's a clear "I own X of this set" which I can change manually.
    AstrobricksKungFuKenny
  • pxchrispxchris Oregon, USAMember Posts: 1,927
    When you go to the  My Collection page it tells you both total sets own and total different sets owned. So as long as you've been recording each set properly all of the data is right there for you.
    560HeliportAstrobricksThe_RancorKungFuKenny