Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

(US) Looking for Monkie Kid’s Underwater Journey x4

jmeninnojmeninno The Batcave (MA)Member Posts: 1,043
Hi,

I have no real interest in the Monkie Kid theme...but the current promotion polybag looks awesome!

I am looking for 4 ideally...and also looking to trade with what I have.  I have a bunch of sealed CMFs and some polys and other items...I have to reinventory a bit (should be easy, just need a day) to clean up my "what I have for trade" list.

Reach out if you have any interest in offloading these polys!

Thanks!

Comments

• jmeninnojmeninno The Batcave (MA)Member Posts: 1,043
    I should add that I would also trade for 2 or 3 or perhaps even 1...but would like to trade for multiple copies if possible to maximize the trade and shipping costs.

Also still looking for a new/sealed Batman Kryptonite interception...
    Since I'm watching wrestling...Monday Night Bump.
    Will still consider trades for these, but have already sourced two via Bricklink (and a good opportunity to get parts for something I'm working on).

Also still after (new/sealed):

#76045 Kryptonite Interception
    #7590 Toy Story Woody Buzz Rescue
    and one other...if I remember, I'll post as a new comment, I guess...I really should keep a running list somewhere...
    {I really don't mean to give this a bump, but...}

I've received the first poly I was after via Bricklink and man, I must say this is one fantastic build with amazing parts.

Will still do a trade for a few of these, but I am slowly acquiring through various purchases, so will likely ask Mods to close this fairly soon.