Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

How do you display minifigs?

1303132333436»

Comments

• madforLEGOmadforLEGO Chicagoland USMember Posts: 10,170
    SumoLego said:
    Presuming you don't object to moth droppings.

I dunno, how big are the moths? Are we talking like mothra?

I have a TON of polys around, so much so I have to start finding a way to sell them. My 'personal' collection would probably take up a small wall.
    gmonkey76KungFuKenny
  • ingsamaingsama korea southMember Posts: 20

I'm keeping minifigs in the case like the picture.
    BumblepantsautolycusLegogrambricktuaryWesterBricksSwitchfoot55CymbelineMarshallmario
  • Switchfoot55Switchfoot55 The Northwest, USAMember Posts: 2,350
    Are these custom frames? In particular the Disney one. I'd love to get my hands on one of those with the Mickey Mouse stands on the bottom, it really stands out!
    ingsamaMarshallmario
  • carbon60carbon60 RedditchMember Posts: 9
    I managed to find some of the ones pictured on Etsy but not that particular Disney one:
    https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/MazingaAcrylic
    Unfortunately they aren't cheap and they are shipped from South Korea.

Switchfoot55ingsama
    It's amazing that you found it only by looking at the picture.
    Perhaps it is more expensive because it includes overseas shipping costs.
    I really recommend quality and design.
  • datsunrobbiedatsunrobbie West Haven , CTMember Posts: 1,701
    ingsama said:
    Can you provide links to the frames you have posted pictures of? I really like the ones in your first post that hold 160 minifigures, and the Disney one in your second post.
    Switchfoot55ingsama
    ingsama said:
    Can you provide links to the frames you have posted pictures of? I really like the ones in your first post that hold 160 minifigures, and the Disney one in your second post.
    Maybe it's not on the list because we can't ship overseas due to the shipping cost. I think the shipping cost will be higher than the product price. I'll ask the seller.
  • jonboy2000jonboy2000 Member Posts: 247
    @ingsama can you post the link to the store so we can at least see what the prices are for the frames and then possibly contact them ourselves for a shipping cost?
    @ingsama can you post the link to the store so we can at least see what the prices are for the frames and then possibly contact them ourselves for a shipping cost?
    https://www.etsy.com/shop/MazingaAcrylic 
    This is a shop where overseas delivery is possible.

https://smartstore.naver.com/mazingacrylic
    This is a shop used in Korea.

datsunrobbie
    When I asked the seller, the shipping cost of the case that is too big is too high and there is a risk of damage, so it is difficult to sell it overseas.
    The products currently sold at Etsy Shop(https://www.etsy.com/shop/MazingaAcrylic) include shipping costs and are delivered quickly and safely by DHL. It's expensive, but it's delivered by DHL because of the risk of damage.
  • jonboy2000jonboy2000 Member Posts: 247
    @ingsama Thanks for the links! I really want to get 6 of the white 160 minigigure cases.  They are the best cases I've seen so far.  I like that they have a sud space in between each figure.
    It's frustrating they don't ship overseas.
    Is the frame made from wood? I assume it has a perspex front, it's hard to tell?
    @ingsama Thanks for the links! I really want to get 6 of the white 160 minigigure cases.  They are the best cases I've seen so far.  I like that they have a sud space in between each figure.
    It's frustrating they don't ship overseas.
    Is the frame made from wood? I assume it has a perspex front, it's hard to tell?
    I know that the material is acrylic. The shop name also has acrylic in it. It is very famous and used a lot in Korea. I think it's difficult to ship overseas because it's big and heavy. 160 cases are customized and used a lot. With Star Wars and Marblogo. Due to the license problem, it is not sold separately at the shop but is made on a personal order.
    That's how I'm making custom orders.

• bricktuarybricktuary Krakozhia (temporarily stuck in London)Member Posts: 869
    For those in the UK, although I've dabbled with the Wicked Brick acrylic things, these are my absolute favourite frames, plastic front, hinged opening, and lots of space inside.
    https://digsforfigs.com/store/

• bricktuarybricktuary Krakozhia (temporarily stuck in London)Member Posts: 869
    Here are some pics, as you can see 6 studs deep so lots of scope for interesting displays (that I mostly haven't taken advantage of ha ha!)

Brickfan50560HeliportThe_RancorLittleLoriingsama
  • Brickfan50Brickfan50 Zwolle, NetherlandsMember Posts: 351
    ^ I own one of those as well. Unfortunately since Brexit they are now too expensive bc of tax and import costs.
    They are also great for making miniature diorama's like you did (and I as well).

bricktuaryLittleLoriandheingsama