Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

[US] LEGO.com: increased clearance discounts

124»

Comments

• jadedancjadedanc USAMember Posts: 1,303
    Yeah I did. It was no charge. Odd. I had ordered the two MBA sets (#s 2-6 and the preorder of 7) plus a few other sets. No clue :)
  • noblebricknoblebrick Member Posts: 19
    What should be read, if anything, in to the AC sets back at full price and the 7066 gone altogether?
    The obvious; That the 7066 sold right out at half price, gone forever, and the other sets sold so well at roughly 25% off that they just jacked the price back up until the last few sell?
    Or am I reading too much in to that?
  • YellowcastleYellowcastle Northern VirginiaAdministrator, Moderator Posts: 5,245
    @madforlegos - I probably should have worded that differently. What I meant is that in the few sales LEGO has each year, I've bought quite a few Star Wars sets including but not limited to the Venator, Home One, and UCS Falcon.
  • madforLEGOmadforLEGO Chicagoland USMember Posts: 10,423
    ^--Gotcha
  • prevereprevere North of Bellville, East of Heartlake, South of Bricksburg, West of Ninjago City Member Posts: 2,923
    How long until the AC battlepacks are $3.75?

• jadedancjadedanc USAMember Posts: 1,303
    Went to store in Bellevue WA today...All AC in store normal prices again except for the battle packs. They were half price like online
  • coolpixcoolpix Member Posts: 357
    edited April 2012
    My store has no more battle packs. Only sets available there are the Mothership, Tripod and Abduction. I've got only one of each during the 50% sale, but now they are all back to regular price.

@noblebrick I don't think you read too much into it. I had the same impression so it might well be that, plus I think it was selling a lot faster than they expected originally, so they suspended the sale for it to sell out "normally" until they have the product line that will replace it ready to go on the shelves, I think.

Target has some AC on sale until 04/21 too, so I'll probably get a couple of Copters at $34.99 each, since they are nowhere to be found anymore..
  • JenniJenni JapanMember Posts: 1,390
    @coolpix where are you? A Nashville Walmart has 3 at $20 each.
  • coolpixcoolpix Member Posts: 357
    @Jenni I'm in South Florida. I've spotted a couple Jet-copters, on a couple of Wal-Marts near me, but both were $39.99 yesterday. :( If they were $20, I'd have snatched both right away!
  • JenniJenni JapanMember Posts: 1,390
    ^ that's what I thought :). It's my least favorite AC set though the alien ship is pretty cool. If it was half price tripods that would be different. Our LEGO store just opened so they didn't have any AC.
  • pvancil27pvancil27 Member Posts: 588
    TRU.com has the SW Advent Calenders on clearance for 19.98 Too bad the Store by me still has 50 of them at 40.

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=11904614&prodFindSrc=search
  • hoyatableshoyatables Northern Virginia, USAMember Posts: 873
    TRU.com has the SW Advent Calenders on clearance for 19.98 Too bad the Store by me still has 50 of them at 40.

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=11904614&prodFindSrc=search
    Yes, they've been at this price for a few weeks. And if you were quick on the button, you were able to get them for $10 a pop early last week :).