Please use our links: LEGO.com • Amazon
Brickset.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, the Amazon.com.ca, Inc. Associates Program and the Amazon EU Associates Programme, which are affiliate advertising programs designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
I just opened the buildable Minions set I bought a few months ago, and that still has the original print as shown in the instructions. Below is a pic showing the old prints featured in the instructions (bottom) v the new prints (top). More silver printing on one of the tiles which is nice.
As with most attempts at grouping, I find you always end up with a platypus. Our categorizations here seemed pretty straightforward at Go Live but time and drift can make things more fuzzy. Additionally, we started with an Off-Topic Ban which is why we specifically called it ‘Everything else LEGO’.
Lastly, most topics tend to cross streams.
I don’t know if this is right or in line with the majority, but I see the categories as follows (excluding the self explanatory):
As such, I would likely park most all of the LEGO stuff we talk about in Collecting (including production errors). :o)
- Collecting - Discussions on LEGO sets, themes, pieces and everything in between
- Buying and Selling - Discussions on specific retailer questions/comments/concerns and macro level buying/selling concepts
- Building and Techniques - Discussions on issues/advice/showcasing on building, layouts, etc
- Shopping - Discussions on current sales, offers and availability from LEGO retailers
- The Database - Discussions on set info, tags and any errors or omissions
- Brickset.com - Discussions regarding issues/concerns/recommendations for the main site
- Everything else LEGO - Discussions on LEGO other type stuff (LEGO on TV, etc)
- Off-Topic - Discussions on Non-LEGO type stuff (Jokes, Reading, etc)
I want this to be a thing, lol.
Also, is it just me, or do sets with certain grey bricks have either lighter or darker shades?
Hoping the replacements arrive soon.
The above inserts from #6062 and #6987 are the only instances that I'm aware of, though I'm sure there were others, so if you know of any, please post them. I'm also curious if there was ever an updated printing of the #6987 booklet.
I'll need to look at my booklet for #6987 and see what version I have.
My memory was slightly off: only the magnet arm in #6982 Explorien Staship needed a 2x2 black plate added. Page 41, step 35.