Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

For sale: 6542 Launch and load seaport (UK) £70

Si_UKNZSi_UKNZ NZMember Posts: 4,179
edited May 2011 in Marketplace
For sale: 6542 Launch and load seaport (UK) £70

http://www.brickset.com/detail/?set=6542-1
A classic harbour set (score 4.7/5 on brickset). The crane has a very clever mechanism and the boats are proper built boats, no single-hulls here.

You know where I am, collection welcome. Otherwise, can post using signed-for at cost.
Pieces 100% present (checked by building), one minor clip which holds the aerial has been strained and broken, which I'll replace either from my own collection or bricklink. Some yellowing but not too bad for it's age.

I'm selling it because I want to reduce the size of my harbour collection to make more room for trains.

Comments

• MatthewMatthew Cheshire, UKAdministrator Posts: 3,734
    I don't suppose you have 6543 do you?
  • Si_UKNZSi_UKNZ NZMember Posts: 4,179
    Nope sorry
    Now, if I hadn't just bought 7994 and if 4645 wasn't waiting for me at TRU you would have a sale!
    I hate that new excuse for a marina though which is why I asked...
  • Si_UKNZSi_UKNZ NZMember Posts: 4,179
    Of course Im not biassed at all ;-) but I think
    7994 = good but complimentary to 6542 (I have it too, I just dont have room for both)
    4645 = duplo

Drop me a line once you've sent 4645 back in disgust :)

edited May 2011
    'Drop me a line once you've sent 4645 back in disgust :)'
    I am pretty unimpressed by the picture that the dock is only raised from the sea by 1 plate, not a brick and a plate like 7994.
  • brickmaticbrickmatic Member Posts: 1,071
    Anybody have an idea how much shipping to the US would cost?