Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

(U.S.) Wanted: New Minions Polybag GWP 30387 Bob with Robot Arms

MarshallmarioMarshallmario Madison WIMember Posts: 169
I am looking to buy or trade for this new Minions polybag. I have several friends and relatives who love Minions and I think they would be great Christmas gifts. Thanks! Does anyone think these will be available for retail purchase at some time?
panchox1

Comments

• Russell844Russell844 California, USAMember Posts: 2,128
    They are for sale in the new Legoland Discovery Center here in the Bay Area for $6.
    Marshallmario
  • NicksBricksNicksBricks United StatesMember Posts: 258
    I am looking to buy or trade for this new Minions polybag. I have several friends and relatives who love Minions and I think they would be great Christmas gifts. Thanks! Does anyone think these will be available for retail purchase at some time?
    They had them at Scheel’s in DFW the last time I went. I’ll be in the area on Wednesday and could see about picking some up if I have time. How many do you need?
    Marshallmario
  • MarshallmarioMarshallmario Madison WIMember Posts: 169
    I would like 4 if you have the time. Either way Thank You very much for the kind offer!
    NicksBricks
  • NicksBricksNicksBricks United StatesMember Posts: 258
    I would like 4 if you have the time. Either way Thank You very much for the kind offer!
    I was able to get 4 of these today. I’ll send you a message.
    panchox1DoktorLKungFuKennyBooTheMightyHamstervanvonfull
  • MarshallmarioMarshallmario Madison WIMember Posts: 169
    NicksBricks got them all for me. Great guy, really went out of his way to help. Thanks so much!
    Please close thread.
    Switchfoot55KungFuKennyDoktorLvanvonfull