Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Lego Masters TV competition on Fox.

123457»

Comments

• AstrobricksAstrobricks Minnesota, USMember Posts: 4,486
    Loved the earthquake episode! I was amazed how well all the projects held up, but I was hoping the one with the damping system in the base would have worked better.
    pxchrisFizyxpanchox1
  • karritkarrit USAMember Posts: 414
    Would have been interesting if the team with the Golden Brick hadn't used it because I thought their build was the ugliest one of the lot so had they ranked with the lowest on the Brickter scale I would have voted them off.  Their build looked like something I might have built when I was 5 years old.  I  didn't think the team that lost had what I would consider an aesthetically unpleasant build but the judges had a tough decision to make.
  • 12651265 The Great State of TexasMember Posts: 1,013
    karrit said:
    Would have been interesting if the team with the Golden Brick hadn't used it because I thought their build was the ugliest one of the lot so had they ranked with the lowest on the Brickter scale I would have voted them off.  Their build looked like something I might have built when I was 5 years old.  I  didn't think the team that lost had what I would consider an aesthetically unpleasant build but the judges had a tough decision to make.
    If the losing team had goats vice cats they may not have lost.
  • AstrobricksAstrobricks Minnesota, USMember Posts: 4,486
    Vice Cats. The newest hip band on the scene :)
    panchox1560Heliport
  • panchox1panchox1 The Outer RimMember Posts: 668
    its a good thing the lab coat guys build held up, cause it looked awful. over all a really fun episode. but the next one looks great as well
  • pxchrispxchris Oregon, USAMember Posts: 1,466
    Was a bit bummed about who went home last night. Not that they didn't deserve to, but because they were enjoyable to watch.
  • panchox1panchox1 The Outer RimMember Posts: 668
    wow, I really enjoyed that episode. thought it was a ton of fun and was blown away by some of the creativity.