Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

What's your LEGO 'status' today?

Comments

• Speedman29Speedman29 UKMember Posts: 2,175
    These are all amazing. I had a browse through his website and there are just too many skylines I like.
    As Easter is just around the corner I decided to start gathering pieces for this years WV train wagon. I was hoping to build the reindeer wagon last year but couldn't source the reindeer mould. Now I have a pair on order from BnP it seemed the right time to source the parts. Turns out I had 75% of the parts already including the expensive train wheels and couplers. BL order for the rest and hopefully it'll be finished whenever the deer turn up
    CymbelineKungFuKenny
  • TheOriginalSimonBTheOriginalSimonB Felixstowe Member Posts: 1,734
    ^good strategy and excellent cat.
    CymbelinecatwranglerKungFuKennyYo_dALostInTranslationGothamConstructionCoMaffyDOnebricktoomany
  • panchox1panchox1 The Outer RimMember Posts: 721
    Pooh has arrived!
    SumoLegoKungFuKennyBumblepantspxchrisgmonkey76Onebricktoomany
  • jmeninnojmeninno The Batcave (MA)Member Posts: 1,125
    ...did you eat anything different today?
    SumoLegoBumblepantsCharmiefcbpxchrisgmonkey76panchox1Onebricktoomany
  • SumoLegoSumoLego New YorkMember Posts: 15,139
    jmeninno said:
    ...did you eat anything different today?
    There are certain things you don't want as a surprise.
    KungFuKennypxchrisgmonkey76Onebricktoomany
  • YellowcastleYellowcastle Northern VirginiaAdministrator, Moderator Posts: 5,234
    ...anything in a letter or the potty.
    SumoLegoKungFuKennygmonkey76Onebricktoomany
  • Speedman29Speedman29 UKMember Posts: 2,175
    Avengers disassemble ! Needed to get into the walk in cupboard in the LEGO room. hadn't spotted when I rearranged things a while back that the winch on the front of #8110 overhung the shelf and got caught by the door. Luckily I didn't drop a Technic Unimog on my modular street. What I did do was scatter a dozen Marvel minifigs far and wide, cars in the street were smashed by a falling Hulkbuster, the tower from the Fishing shop collapsed, a couple of benches were flattened and Capt America was lost for a couple of hours until I finally found him. 
    Winch is now in the load bed of the truck!
    GothamConstructionCoMr_Cross560HeliportKungFuKennyCymbelineSirBrickalotOfLegocatwranglerOnebricktoomany
  • AstrobricksAstrobricks Minnesota, USMember Posts: 5,320
    Sounds like typical Avengers carnage to me :)
    560HeliportSpeedman29Onebricktoomany
  • mafonmafon TushinoMember Posts: 75
    The magazine itself is a shame to the publishing community, but these dinos they package it with are mighty swell.

YellowcastleBumblepantscatwrangler560HeliportKungFuKennygmonkey76Onebricktoomany
  • pxchrispxchris Oregon, USAMember Posts: 2,088
    panchox1 said:
    Pooh has arrived!
    My Pooh is still a couple days away! :'(
    Bumblepantsgmonkey76Onebricktoomany
    I broke down at only 20% off...

mafonKungFuKennyBumblepantsGothamConstructionCostluxpanchox1catwranglerOnebricktoomany
  • karritkarrit USAMember Posts: 771
    edited March 2021
    pxchris said:

Target or somewhere else?
    Onebricktoomany
  • SirBrickalotOfLegoSirBrickalotOfLego WalesMember Posts: 629
    pxchris said:
    panchox1 said:
    Pooh has arrived!
    Have you tried eating a lot of fibre?
    KungFuKennypxchris560HeliportjmeninnoBumblepantsgmonkey76msanderspanchox1
  • autolycusautolycus US-SEMember Posts: 1,342
    Finished Quality Quidditch Supplies. Built Olivander's and Scribbulus yesterday. 1/2 done with Diagon Alley, and I really like it! Decent builds. A couple of interesting techniques but nothing crazy. The end results look amazing though! Modular quality but half the footprint for each building. I really appreciate the vibe they pulled off!
    KungFuKennyOnebricktoomany
    pxchris said:
    panchox1 said:
    Pooh has arrived!
    My Pooh very unexpectedly arrived today! A whole two days ahead of what the tracking was telling me! Very excited... Stayed building right away, 3 bags in now. 
    SumoLego560Heliportjmeninnogmonkey76EGRobertsKungFuKennyOnebricktoomany
    karrit said:
    pxchris said:

Fred Meyer (our Kroger) 
    SumoLegoOnebricktoomany
    pxchris said:
    My Pooh very unexpectedly arrived today!
    A surprising pre-emptive Pooh.  

Nice.
    BumblepantspxchrisOnebricktoomany
  • jmeninnojmeninno The Batcave (MA)Member Posts: 1,125
    I cant wait until I can walk into (1 of my 4-5) local Lego stores and take a giant Pooh right in the middle of the sales floor.
    gmonkey76pxchriscatwranglerOnebricktoomany
  • karritkarrit USAMember Posts: 771
    pxchris said:
    karrit said:
    pxchris said:

Fred Meyer (our Kroger) 

Darn, our version of Kroger's is King Soopers but they don't stock Lego.  It's possible the one by my brother does because it's a Super King Soopers with lots of other stuff like clothes, housewares and such but I rarely go there.  Never scoped out their toy's.  I have tried searching them online a few times to pick up in that store but usually maybe about 20 items show up but never at reduced prices that I've found and never anything I'm looking for.  I'll do another search as it's been a while.
  • CharmiefcbCharmiefcb SydneyMember Posts: 451
    I'll be getting a Pooh delivered to my local store around June. That'll be a surprise for them.
    SumoLegopxchrisjmeninnogmonkey76
  • GrannyLEGOGrannyLEGO FloridaMember Posts: 335
    pxchris said:
    panchox1 said:
    Pooh has arrived!

My Pooh arrived day before yesterday ... built it mostly yesterday finishing today. A nice build although #71741 Ninjago City Gardens still best build yet IMO.
    pxchrisCymbelineKungFuKenny
  • Yo_dAYo_dA Hawkins, INMember Posts: 67
    ^ That baseplate is epic!
    KungFuKennypxchris
  • YellowcastleYellowcastle Northern VirginiaAdministrator, Moderator Posts: 5,234
    ^ And it will fit more easily into my city than these new road plates. LOL
    KungFuKennypanchox1pxchris
    Gee I miss themes like Adventurers.
    KungFuKennygmonkey76
    I pulled out some recently acquired Adventurer’s sets over the weekend... I had always wanted #5986 Amazon Ancient Ruins, and it did not disappoint me!  
    That thing is gorgeous! *drool*
    KungFuKennygmonkey76
  • 560Heliport560Heliport Twin Cities, MN, USAMember Posts: 3,358
    Can't believe I haven't thought of this before-or maybe I did but forgot- but... Combine the baseplate from #5986 with #6552 Rocky River Retreat!
    KungFuKennypxchrisMarshallmario
    ^ I'd like to see how that look came out - would be awesome if the prints actually aligned.
    ^ Do you mean the baseplates side-by-side? I was thinking build #6552 on the raised baseplate, but I like your idea too!
    pxchris
    I didn't think I would buy any Friends sets for myself but here we are. I liked Lego houses growing up and sure Creator has a few really good ones a decade ago but I think the last few years houses have been a bit shit. I do like the way houses in the Friends line looked. You could make a nice little suburb out of them.
    BumblepantsmsandersKungFuKennybpk2300
    ^ Do you mean the baseplates side-by-side? I was thinking build #6552 on the raised baseplate, but I like your idea too!
    Ooooh... that would be cool too!
    560Heliport
    ^ I have two of #6278 Enchanted Island, so four curved "river" plates, two of them raised... Hmmm.....
    KungFuKenny
  • EGRobertsEGRoberts OntarioMember Posts: 253
    I feel like the fates are testing me today... I want to buy it but I shouldn't.. Fresh on Kijiji and in my drive range...  Must fight impulse to not self gratify!

KungFuKennyBumblepantspxchrisYellowcastlegmonkey76MarshallmarioTheBigLegoskiOnebricktoomany
    ^ Do it!!! You'll regret it if you don't!
    KungFuKennyBumblepantsEGRobertsgmonkey76MarshallmarioMr_Cross
    @560Heliport You're a bad influence.. If this happens I'm showing this post to my wife and blaming you.. But I can't, my family is moving to me in 2 months! Have to focus finances on securing new place with room for a new lego room.. I wept last night listening to her disassemble all my displays.. She keeps trying to assure me she won't miss a single piece but wow talk about anxiety.. My new favourite phrase to the Mrs "Not a single stud must be left behind!".
    560Heliportgmonkey76CymbelineMr_CrossOnebricktoomany
    On the plus side, eventually you'll get to rebuild everything! (Bad influence? I don't smoke, drink, or use drugs... but I do have a serious LEGO habit! I live just 15 miles from a LEGO store.)
    gmonkey76CymbelineMr_CrossOnebricktoomany
  • Blockwork_OrangeBlockwork_Orange ON, CanadaMember Posts: 168
    @EGRoberts I just browsed the listing and it looks nice, but the prices aren't a super deal by any stretch.  Go for it if you want a nice instant castle collection, but you can wait and likely find similar sets for about the same prices when you can better afford it.  However....  if the seller is willing to negotiate a much better price it may be worth considering.
    KungFuKennyEGRoberts
    @Blockwork_Orange Ya I don't actually care to much about boxes, never have. Looking at bricklink I could cut the cost quite a bit with no boxes if I order on there. Truthfully though I came to a decision about what I really want.. I want the new x-wing, 2 of them. Then 2 new tie fighters, 2 new AT-AT's and the new Cantina! Just waiting for good give outs on lego.com and for the x - wing and cantina to come back in stock.. I figure they will have them restocked for May 4th. I also plan to order an echo base set from bricklink. Want to finish off my hoth! 
  • ModeltrainmanModeltrainman Reading my Bible, sorting and buildingMember Posts: 1,042
    Well, I'm back online! We finally moved. (@stlux will be relieved to hear that.) What's that got to do with LEGO, you ask? Well,  I'm finally in Idaho, with my LEGO. Now just to find it all, get a table set up, and get it back together.
    And build so many unopened sets.
    gmonkey76KungFuKennystluxYellowcastleCymbelinebpk2300
  • KingAlanIKingAlanI Rochester, NYMember Posts: 2,312
    edited April 2021
    when looking at my backlog, I noticed something on my wishlist was something I already had. nearly made an expensive mistake or at least a the pain in the butt of doing a return, and highlights how big my backlog is
  • KingAlanIKingAlanI Rochester, NYMember Posts: 2,312
    I don't want that big of a Pooh
    the Sesame Street set I might want though
    KungFuKenny
    We understand, here at LEGOANON.
    KungFuKennypxchrisKingAlanISumoLegoCymbelinegmonkey76
  • veyniacveyniac Northwest MinnesotaMember Posts: 311
    My contest entry for the Lego Ideas "Your Builds in the Lego House" contest just got approved. Unfortunately, even though my renders have a decent resolution and look crystal-clear on my computer, the Ideas site seems to have compressed them down to what looks like 420p. Not happy.
    On the bright side, I impulse-bought some bulk Lego last night. I have purchased from the seller before, and have gotten some very rare parts (classic castle visors and chestplates, series 1 minifigure parts, and even an HTF part that isn't supposed to exist in that color). I can't wait to see what I get this time!
    We understand, here at LEGOANON.
    Ithink we need to workshop that name.  Four syllables is a bit wordy.

LEGON
    L-ANON
    AFON
    KRAGANON
    McCAINON
    KingAlanI
  • veyniacveyniac Northwest MinnesotaMember Posts: 311
    Happy birthday @Modeltrainman!
    SumoLego
  • ModeltrainmanModeltrainman Reading my Bible, sorting and buildingMember Posts: 1,042
    edited April 2021
    @veyniac
    Thank you!

veyniac