Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

For Sale: Marvel sets (6865, 6866, 6867)

jadeirenejadeirene US, CaliforniaMember Posts: 475
edited April 2012 in Marketplace
Because of the awesome deal/glitch with TRU yesterday, I snagged a few of these sets. I still have an order being shipped to me. Since the Brickset community is so awesome, I'd like to pass on the deal to someone else to show my appreciation. I'm selling Captain America's Avenging Cycle, Wolverine's Chopper Showdown, and Loki's Cosmic Cube Escape at cost. The cost will be $40.50 USD (sets, tax, shipping, Paypal fees) plus the cost of shipping, which will be around $18 for most countries. The sets will be unboxed for shipping to keep down shipping costs and because it's easier for me to package them.

This deal is open to those outside the US (as I think it's nicer to give this deal to someone who didn't have the opportunity for it, plus shipping probably kills the deal for US prices). I'd like these sets to someone who will use them (and not resell them). I can sell the sets separately if that's what someone wants.

Comments

• LostInTranslationLostInTranslation UKMember Posts: 5,568
    Wow, that's really generous of you! Thanks for the offer. I'd really love to take you up on it but I've got to keep the spending down for the next few weeks :-(
    Hope the Superheroes find a good home to go to.