Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

What's your LEGO 'status' today?

Comments

• KungFuKennyKungFuKenny Somewhere between Ice Station Odyssey and FabulandMember Posts: 2,057
    edited January 24
    In UK news, the South East of England has had a delightful snow fall this morning, which can only mean one thing.....

Hopefully Han finds Luke soon... I’d hate for him to have to slice open that poor Tauntaun to stay warm...
    SumoLegoMr_Cross560Heliportsnowhitie
  • SumoLegoSumoLego New YorkMember Posts: 14,226
    KungFuKenny said:
    ... I’d hate for him to have to slice open that poor Tauntaun...
    I got a guy in Porsche that can handle that.  And he'll probably take out a communication array or two.
    gmonkey76KungFuKenny560Heliport
  • Speedman29Speedman29 UKMember Posts: 1,968
    Hopefully Han finds Luke soon... I’d hate for him to have to slice open that poor Tauntaun to stay warm...
    I don't really want to have to cut one open. I've heard they have a whiff about them inside thats even worse than outside!
    SumoLegogmonkey76Mr_CrossKungFuKenny560HeliportLostInTranslation
  • Mr_CrossMr_Cross East Anglia (UK)Member Posts: 1,475
    Your Tauntaun will freeze before you reach the first marker.
    KungFuKennySumoLego560HeliportLostInTranslation
    Mr_Cross said:
    Your Tauntaun will freeze before you reach the first marker.
    Then I'll see you in hell!
    SumoLego560HeliportLostInTranslationKungFuKennyMr_Cross
  • bandit778bandit778 Docking Bay 94. Member Posts: 2,270
    Spent the last few weeks catching up with all the MCU films I've missed since GOTG2
    This put me in the mood to build #76165 - Iron Man. The helmet line is fast becoming one of my favourites as they make great display pieces. Put Iron Man next to the Stormtrooper and because of all the MCU watching, couldn't resist doing this.

KungFuKenny560HeliportsnowhitieandheMaffyDKLOKRIECHER
  • ModeltrainmanModeltrainman In the Disney Infinity Toybox, Windows, or digging through LEGO parts in the USA.Member Posts: 738
    Blessed to be able to use Brickset, and have friends here! May God bless you all! What? That's not a LEGO status? Give me a few seconds...And... Now it just needs microscale animals, two by two. Even the stinky ones.
    snowhitieSwitchfoot55panchox1KungFuKennycatwranglerKLOKRIECHERoldtodd33
  • BumblepantsBumblepants DFWMember Posts: 6,982
    I am trying really hard not to click on the Part 2 of the Brickset Ninjago Gardens review. Mine is showing up Wednesday or Thursday and I like to discover the surprises and building techniques as I go through it myself. I also really want to read the article and stare at the pictures. 
    FizyxmsandersLegopantsKungFuKennysnowhitieCymbelineSalamalex
  • msandersmsanders Member Posts: 1,006
    I am trying really hard not to click on the Part 2 of the Brickset Ninjago Gardens review. Mine is showing up Wednesday or Thursday and I like to discover the surprises and building techniques as I go through it myself. I also really want to read the article and stare at the pictures. 
    I think that's a good idea! Save the surprises for the build.

I finished building the main build (not the side garden) last night. Honestly, it was such an incredible building experience. I took my time to enjoy building each section, and enjoying the part usage (lots of smaller parts, angles, techniques and inventive uses of pieces). I am actually mourning finishing the build. Its not often I feel like that.....

Enjoy the build once your set arrives! 
    BumblepantsLegopantsKungFuKennysnowhitie
    Sorting the first of four BL orders that I placed late last week and amazingly arrived this morning. Very impressed with the seller and the PO.
    Looking for assistance from the collective. I saw possibly on the forum or somewhere else on the web, a really cool mosaic in an Andy Warhol style of Storm Trooper helmets. Used the same colours as the Marilyn Monroe LEGO version. My Google Fu is weak tonight and I fancy something new to hang on the wall if budget allows.
    GothamConstructionCoMr_Cross
  • KungFuKennyKungFuKenny Somewhere between Ice Station Odyssey and FabulandMember Posts: 2,057
    Sorting the first of four BL orders that I placed late last week and amazingly arrived this morning. Very impressed with the seller and the PO.
    Looking for assistance from the collective. I saw possibly on the forum or somewhere else on the web, a really cool mosaic in an Andy Warhol style of Storm Trooper helmets. Used the same colours as the Marilyn Monroe LEGO version. My Google Fu is weak tonight and I fancy something new to hang on the wall if budget allows.
    That was @Brainslugged ...
    https://forum.brickset.com/discussion/comment/670021#Comment_670021
    GothamConstructionCoandheMr_Crossgmonkey76pxchris
  • BrickBeltBrickBelt United StatesMember Posts: 29
    My wife is gonna kill me if I get many more packages. I got 14 Bricklink orders today. 

I have only two packages left that I'm waiting on, so at least I don't have to worry much . . . until my next build (which is already done and ready to order). 
    msanders560Heliport
  • msandersmsanders Member Posts: 1,006
    BrickBelt said:
    My wife is gonna kill me if I get many more packages. I got 14 Bricklink orders today. 

I have only two packages left that I'm waiting on, so at least I don't have to worry much . . . until my next build (which is already done and ready to order). 
    Lol. The same for my wife. Lego keeps coming, but it doesn`t help that Lego shop and amazon split orders when shipping so one order with 4 sets can come in 4 separate packages! I tried to plead my case!
    560Heliport
    Thanks, hadn't realised it was quite so far back.
    In exciting news, got an email from DPD, my [email protected] order is out for delivery today. Got new 2021 sets to build later
    560Heliport
    edited January 26

I wish all Bricksetters good health and joy. Although not particularly active on the forums I want to thank all of you for creating this wonderful place (and of course @HUW and all the admins for giving us this space)

What a long strange trip it is ;-)
    I think I can guess what band you were listening to while building... :-)

Salamalex said:
    Very excited. I’m going to stare at the box for a while. 
    This photo is an example of why I have a hard time throwing away boxes!
    FizyxSalamalexgratefulnatMr_CrossTheBigLegoski
  • gratefulnatgratefulnat SwitzerlandMember Posts: 329
    edited January 27
    I think I can guess what band you were listening to while building... :-)
    Yup, I wouldn't wager a bet that you couldn't!
    Have you managed to find some original vinyl records? Or did you go for the collection?
    My LEGO status.... dust, wash, bag up sets, pack away in the original boxes, make space for new sets.

This photo is an example of why I have a hard time throwing away boxes!
    What, throw away boxes?!?

SumoLegoKungFuKennypxchris
  • OdeinoichusOdeinoichus CanadaMember Posts: 360
    I need help, does anybody have a spare Green Brick Costume Guy, Fred or George they would be willing to trade?

I have many Series 20, DC and HP duplicates, most of which are documented in my collection of CMF over on Brickset. Some are not.

Spare DC includes Aquaman, Flash, The Joker... I think a Superman, I haven't opened it so I'm not sure if my feel method is correct and one or two others I can't recall off the top of my head.

I am tired of having incomplete sets for 2020, and I am tired of buying 10 Minifigures and getting 3 Professor Sprouts in a single purchase.

If someone, preferably in Canada to avoid lengthy postal delays, could help me out I would be ever so grateful.

My LEGO Status currently is frustrated and in need of a good hug.
    I need help, does anybody have a spare Green Brick Costume Guy, Fred or George they would be willing to trade?

I have a spare Fred... I also did a quick Bricklink wanted list with those three figs... there is one Canadian seller with all 3 but they are pricey.  For half the price there is a US seller with all 3... I’ll PM you the info...
    Switchfoot55snowhitieMarshallmario
  • piratemania7piratemania7 New EnglandMember Posts: 2,144
    edited January 28
     The silver lining here is that I was planning on building this one anyway.  Plus it’s a great set that’s hard to come by right now #80107 so glad I at least have it but gosh. They (FedEx) must have just tossed something real heavy right on top.  Also - I’ve noticed the packaging sometimes is less than ideal and I would expect better from TLG - alas, time to build now!
    KungFuKennyKLOKRIECHER
  • Gibbo1959Gibbo1959 Northumbria UKMember Posts: 427
    Looking forward to opening these chaps later...

Thanks @sirrich69 for the excellent service as always!
    FizyxBastyKungFuKennyadiemcMr_CrossCharmiefcbSpeedman29SirBrickalotOfLegoKLOKRIECHER
    Ninjago Gardens finally arrived. Lego.de shipped it double boxed with the shipping container and it is perfect! I can't believe how heavy it is.
    Mr_CrossCharmiefcbLegopantsKungFuKennypxchrisFizyx
  • CharmiefcbCharmiefcb SydneyMember Posts: 394
    Mine was in the shipping container as well. Maybe they only had 1 per box. I've also had the worst luck with the new minifigure series. Never had that many doubles. I don't buy them to get a full set just a few for a it of fun and secondly it would be down to there being less figures this series. First 2. Plane girl and violin boy. Next 2 bought a few days later. Plane girl and violin boy. Next 2, Tom Hanks in Cast Away and Terence Stamp in Priscilla Queen Of The Desert. Next 2 Alien bug thing X2 and the last one I got was the riot police officer.
    Bumblepants
    Snap @Gibbo1959 my parcel of CMF 21s arrived this morning as well. Also the final order from BL to build my next train wagon. Wet afternoon building is go!
    Gibbo1959
  • LegopantsLegopants GermanyMember Posts: 2,091

SalamalexBumblepantsKungFuKennyGothamConstructionCoLostInTranslationKLOKRIECHERGrannyLEGO
  • AstrobricksAstrobricks Minnesota, USMember Posts: 4,499
    ^ Where’s Wilson? ;-)
    jmeninnoMr_Crossgratefulnat
  • AstrobricksAstrobricks Minnesota, USMember Posts: 4,499
    Ninjago Gardens finally arrived. Lego.de shipped it double boxed with the shipping container and it is perfect! I can't believe how heavy it is.
    I imagined it showing up in one of these: 

SumoLego560HeliportFizyxBumblepantsSalamalexCharmiefcbpxchrismsandersKLOKRIECHER
  • 560Heliport560Heliport Twin Cities, MN, USAMember Posts: 2,572
    I thought the "shipping container home" fad was a little stupid, until now!
    bpk2300gratefulnat
    I guess carton is the better word choice? Anyways I just finished bag 16 even though I have been telling myself I was going to stop since bag 8.
    560Heliport
    I guess carton is the better word choice? Anyways I just finished bag 16 even though I have been telling myself I was going to stop since bag 8.
    Well, you might as well finish it. :)
    Bumblepants
    Ripped open another of our new CMF21s in morning break from schooling today. Bit of a diva!

A bonus internet point if you can identify the background to the singer!
    LegopantsGothamConstructionCoMr_CrossBastyKLOKRIECHERcatwrangler
  • BastyBasty LondonMember Posts: 362
    @Speedman29 Trivet?
  • Russell844Russell844 California, USAMember Posts: 2,131
    Crocs?
    Astrobricks
  • BastyBasty LondonMember Posts: 362
    Came home from work to this :) great service from @sirrich69 as always

Mr_CrossGothamConstructionCoSpeedman29KLOKRIECHERTheOriginalSimonB
    Basty said:
    @Speedman29 Trivet?
    Crocs?
    Nope! cup stand from Mrs Speedy's coffee machine!

Angry looking Space Cop in the remains of the old BBQ in garden. And yes the visor is the wrong way up, its a thing!
    LegopantsMr_CrossSumoLegoKLOKRIECHER560HeliportpxchrisKungFuKennyTheOriginalSimonBGothamConstructionCo
  • FizyxFizyx ColoradoMember Posts: 1,133
    I’m catching up on Technic builds I missed out on from years past, and finished up #42009 recently...I’m definitely impressed by it’s size and functionality...

Technic cranes are the absolute best.  I like Technic, but I will definitely find myself going long stretches between purchases... usually until a new crane of some kind comes out.  I can't explain it, but it just feels like Technic was made for cranes.  (And cranes were made for Technic.)

KungFuKenny560HeliportBumblepantscatwrangler
  • BrickBeltBrickBelt United StatesMember Posts: 29
    Finished building my next MoC. Just working on photographs now.

Legopants560HeliportGothamConstructionCopanchox1CymbelinemsandersandheKLOKRIECHER
    Trying to convince myself I don't really need all of the Ninjago "The Island" wave. #71748 is definite, and I want examples of all the baddies, so #71746 too. But of course I need #71747- how could I get The Islanders but not their island? Then only #71745 is left, and it's only $20... 
    Cymbelinebandit778KungFuKennyBumblepants