Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Hello!

anastasia666anastasia666 LiverpoolMember Posts: 15
Hi. Thought I’d introduce myself as I’ve been lurking a while! I recently got back into Lego after an 8 year break! Someone gave me the gingerbread house for my birthday and it set me off again. 🤣

My collection is mostly focused on modulars, with a bit (a lot) of Harry Potter thrown in. I’ve also become quite taken with some of the ideas sets. So many sets that I want, that fall outside of the collections I’m trying to restrict myself to! 🤦🏼‍♀️
560HeliportKungFuKennyCymbelinepxchris

Comments

• KungFuKennyKungFuKenny Somewhere between Ice Station Odyssey and FabulandMember Posts: 2,207
    edited February 2
    So many sets that I want, that fall outside of the collections I’m trying to restrict myself to! 🤦🏼‍♀️
    I think you have summed up the dilemma many of us face... welcome to the forum!
    560Heliportpxchris