Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Share your videos here!

Comments

• KLOKRIECHERKLOKRIECHER GermanyMember Posts: 253
    Here's a stopmotion video of LEGO set 4729 - Dumbledore's Office and a speed build of day 3 of the 2019 LEGO Star Wars advent calendar:

I've two new videos on my YouTube channel: The review of LEGO set 4729: Dumbledore's Office and the speed build of day 4 of the 2019 LEGO Star Wars advent calendar:

I uploaded a speed build of Dumbledore's Office and day 5 of the 2019 advent calendar on my YouTube channel:

Happy to share my speed build for day 6 of the 2019 LEGO Star Wars advent calendar and another diorama displayed at ExpoPiezas in Barcelona:

Here's day 7 of the 2019 LEGO Star Wars advent calendar:

edited December 2020
    I've uploaded a review of LEGO set 4795 on my YouTube channel and day 8 of 24 of the LEGO 2019 Star Wars advent calendar. The calendar videos will be released daily. ;-)

benbacardi
    I also got the speed build for set 4795 and another LEGO Star Wars advent calendar video on my YouTube channel:

I uploaded another video of my daily advent calendar series and a stopmotion build of LEGO set 8971 - Aerial Defence Unit from LEGO Agents on my YouTube channel:

I have a review of LEGO set 8971 and another of my daily advent calendar speed builds on my YouTube channel:

I've uploaded another advent calendar speed build video and a speed build for set 8971 on my YouTube channel:

I've uploaded another advent calendar video and a video of some LEGO Friends dioramas at a LEGO convention called 'ExpoPiezas' which took place in Barcelona earlier this year on my YouTube channel:

I've uploaded another advent calendar speed build and a stopmotion video of LEGO set 5978 on my YouTube channel:

I've got another advent calendar video and a review of LEGO set 5978 on my YouTube channel:

I've uploaded another of my daily advent calendar speed builds and a speed build for LEGO set 5978 on my YouTube channel:

I've uploaded a new advent calendar speed build video and a stopmotion video of set 6584 - Extreme Team Challenge on my YouTube channel:

Today I've uploaded one more LEGO Star Wars advent calendar video and a review of set 6584 on my YouTube channel:

I've uploaded two more speed build videos on my YouTube channel: Another advent calendar speed build and a timelapse for LEGO set 6584:

• BrickhumourBrickhumour NorwayMember Posts: 2
    edited December 2020
    KLOKRIECHER
  • truck730truck730 Member Posts: 358
    Very good but the beeping beeps were mildly annoying.if you can't do anything about the beeps, don't stop the creativity ...more please
    I've uploaded another advent calendar video and another video on a diorama which has been displayed at ExpoPiezas in Barcelona earlier this year:

I've uploaded another advent calendar speed build and a stopmotion build for set 6776:

I've uploaded a review of LEGO set 6776 and another LEGO Star Wars advent calendar video on my YouTube channel:

I've uploaded another Star Wars advent calendar speed build and a speed build for set 6776:

I've uploaded another Star Wars advent calendar speed build and a stopmotion build of set 5986 on my YouTube channel:

Today I've uploaded a review of set 5986 and a stopmotion build of the 2019 Star Wars advent calendar on my YouTube channel:

I've uploaded a review of LEGO the 2019 Star Wars advent calendar and a speed build of set 5986 on my YouTube channel:

I've uploaded a 2019 Star Wars advent calendar speed build and another LEGO diorama which has been displayed at ExpoPiezas in Barcelona earlier this year:

I've uploaded a stopmotion video of set 4730 - The Chamber of Secrets on my YouTube channel today:

• CrazyLCrazyL PortsmouthMember Posts: 9
    After joining Bricklink, I began the task of finding parts for my Galaxy Explorer, and decided to make a video about it.

Part 1 is here: 

Part 2:  

Finally part 3 when all is present and correct:  
    560HeliportKLOKRIECHER
    Today I've uploaded the review of set 4730 on my YouTube channel:

• CrazyLCrazyL PortsmouthMember Posts: 9
    I wish to share with you my rather humble village.  work in progress.  I have been mostly using parts I already had, so I'm missing a lot, and plans are afoot for a minor expansion.  I like making vids, but never sure how to go about the Lego ones yet, so forgive my ramblings.

Have a nosey and tell me what you think.  Thanks in advance for watching.

KLOKRIECHER
    Today I've uploaded a speed build of set 4730 on my YouTube channel:

Today I've uploaded a stopmotion video of set 7627 - Temple of the Crystal Skull on my YouTube channel:

Happy new year! I've uploaded a review of set 7627 on my YouTube channel today:

• FauchFauch FranceMember Posts: 2,633
    Lego masters France. (the site is a bit funny, only place where I found the 1st episode)

https://topreplay.video/divertissement/lego-masters-france-saison-1-episode-2-du-29-decembre-2020-en-video-replay-streaming/
    KLOKRIECHER
    I've uploaded a speed build of set 7627 on my YouTube channel today:

I've uploaded a LEGO Simpsons diorama which has been displayed during the ExpoPiezas convention in Barcelona early 2020 on my YouTube channel:

Today I've uploaded a stopmotion build of set 6396 on my YouTube channel:

Today I've uploaded a review of set 6396 on my YouTube channel:

Today I've uploaded a speed build of set 6396 on my YouTube channel:

Today I've uploaded a stopmotion build of set 7140 on my YouTube channel:

• benbacardibenbacardi EnglandMember Posts: 712
    There's been enough of these recently that I have to ask—what's with the background/floor?! It's white, but … dirty? And has ridges? Not your usual video/photography backdrop!
    KLOKRIECHER
    Today I've uploaded a review of set 7140 on my YouTube channel:

There's been enough of these recently that I have to ask—what's with the background/floor?! It's white, but … dirty? And has ridges? Not your usual video/photography backdrop!

Actually my background has had this colour since I started using it. The ridges seem to come from the table I use and because I've been mass-producing content over the last few months...
    Today I've uploaded a speed build of set 7140 on my YouTube channel:

Today I've uploaded another diorama which has been displayed at ExpoPiezas in Barcelona last year:

Today I've uploaded a stopmotion build of set 4850 on my YouTube channel:

Today I've uploaded a review of set 4850 on my YouTube channel:

• ModeltrainmanModeltrainman Reading my Bible, sorting and buildingMember Posts: 1,046
    An older video, but fun!
    KLOKRIECHER
    Today I've uploaded a speed build of set 4850 on my YouTube channel: