Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

[US] Zavvi.com deals

PyrobugPyrobug Louisville, KyMember Posts: 179
edited May 2020 in Shopping USA/Canada
Just saw this on Reddit:
Use promo code 9800 at checkout to take it down to $344.99.

ColoradoBricksFizyx

Comments

• PyrobugPyrobug Louisville, KyMember Posts: 179
    And then there's this:
    Enter code chiron to get it for $274.99.

• JRBricksJRBricks HoustonMember Posts: 52
    Thanks for the link. Some good prices. Droid commander is $114.99. Several other sets discounted. 
  • hleonffuhleonffu USAMember Posts: 244
    Have had great experience purchasing from Zavvi. They offer the EU versions vs US versions - no parts count on the box. Can't beat the pricing when they put them on sale. Zavvi ships via DHL Express.
    Pyrobugpanchox1Fizyx
  • hleonffuhleonffu USAMember Posts: 244
    #42083 Bugatti Chiron is now sold out.
    Pyrobug
  • AstrobricksAstrobricks Minnesota, USMember Posts: 5,172
    Maybe we could change the thread topic to [US] Zavvi.com?
    Pyrobug
    Yeah. When I started the thread about the Liebherr, I didn't even know about Zavvi. And now that I see how often they seem to offer these deals, this thread needs a less specific title.
  • Switchfoot55Switchfoot55 The Northwest, USAMember Posts: 2,709
    Where does one usually find said codes?
    I've been finding them on r/legodeal on Reddit. The guy that posted there about the technic 4x4 said he found the code on techbargains.com
  • samiam391samiam391 A log cabin in PA, United StatesMember Posts: 4,418
    @Huw , @CapnRex101 @drdavewatford - Request to change the title?
    Astrobricks
  • drdavewatforddrdavewatford Hertfordshire, UKAdministrator Posts: 6,742
    samiam391 said:
    @Huw , @CapnRex101 @drdavewatford - Request to change the title?
    Yep - makes sense. Done.
    PyrobugAstrobricksmadforLEGO
  • SirBenSirBen In the Hall of the Mountain KingMember Posts: 589
    edited May 2020
    LEGO EV3 Mindstorms #31313 for $254.99 + FREE SHIPPING! Enter code: EV3

LEGO Boost Creative Toolbox #17101 for  $119.99 + FREE SHIPPING! Enter code: TLBOX
    madforLEGO
  • samiam391samiam391 A log cabin in PA, United StatesMember Posts: 4,418
    edited May 2020
    #42100 Liebherr for $335 (25%) with code 42100 at checkout.
    madforLEGO
    #42110 Land Rover Defender is $148.99 (25% off) with code: DEFENDER

BumblepantsFizyxericb
    #42083 Bugatti Chiron for $274.99 (22.5% off) Use code: SUPERCAR
    I just realized that Rakuten offers 2.5% back on Zavvi.

ericb
  • SirBenSirBen In the Hall of the Mountain KingMember Posts: 589
    edited June 2020
    ^If there was a promo code for that one, I would jump on it in a heartbeat. I've been waiting for a sale on that set for a while. I'm still going to hold out for cheaper than this though.
  • ColoradoBricksColoradoBricks Denver, CO, USAMember Posts: 1,676
    Anyone bought from Zavvi the #42083 Bugatti Chiron or #42056 Porsche 911 ?
    I bought those from LEGO and they came double boxed.

Zavvi became my go to place for discounted Technic since Toy-R-Us folded but I am less than impressed in the care of shipping as every box came with creases or worst.

I am yet to buy the #42115 Lamborghini Sian and would wait for it to be on sales with Zavvi if I am certain the box will arrive in good shape, while I don't care for the box condition for other Technic set, I do for that one. 

Thanks in advance for sharing your experience.
  • FizyxFizyx ColoradoMember Posts: 1,232
    I've gotten the Rough Terrain Crane, Car Transporter, and Chiron sets from them, and my boxes have always been pristine.  I definitely could have just gotten lucky though.
    ColoradoBricks
  • thenosthenos Twin Cities, MNMember Posts: 444
    #71040 is $289.99 with code on the website (DISNEYBF)

https://us.zavvi.com/toys-lego/lego-disney-the-disney-castle-71040/12541535.html

People have feelings about Zavvi, my one and only order came very nicely boxed. So... ?
    KungFuKenny
    My heart dropped with I got the email : 
    LEGO TECHNIC: BUGATTI CHIRON SPORTS RACE CAR
    NOW ONLY $176.99 + FREE SHIPPING!

Looks like a typo, it is 276.99 in the cart....
    Bumblepants
  • pxchrispxchris Oregon, USAMember Posts: 1,930
    Zavvi has some of the Vidiyo sets on 30% off right now. Unfortunately not the Pirate ship stage though.
    Switchfoot55
    Not a sale but a good surprise, I received today my Blue Fiat from Zavvi and the box was pristine. Came in an oversized box (4 sets would have fitted in it) with paper padding.
    Astrobricksericb560HeliportYellowcastleFizyxpanchox1ravendragonwingMarshallmario
  • OldTownBricksOldTownBricks VirginiaMember Posts: 100
    Did anyone buy something from Zaavi's Black Friday Sale, and, if so, has it arrived? My package said it shipped November 26, but it hasn't moved/been received by FedEx yet. 
  • AstrobricksAstrobricks Minnesota, USMember Posts: 5,172
    Did anyone buy something from Zaavi's Black Friday Sale, and, if so, has it arrived? My package said it shipped November 26, but it hasn't moved/been received by FedEx yet. 
    We’ve been comparing our experience over here:
    https://forum.brickset.com/discussion/35385/buying-from-zavvi

Short answer, yes, and no. 
    Zavvi is currently running a flash sale for a couple hours (not sure how long is left though!) with 10$ off 100$ spent, 20 off 200, 30 off 300, on top of existing deals.  This means you can get the Cat D11 for %18 off total, the Republic Gunship for 20% off, The Guardian's Ship for 20% off, and lots more large sets on decent sales that we don't see a lot of here in NA.
  • Sethro3Sethro3 United StatesMember Posts: 937
    I just looked. I didn't see any flash sale, outside of the typical sale they have for some of the larger sets. So maybe it ended? Or I missed it..

But I do like seeing discounts on sets you don't normally see on discounts here. I bought from them earlier this year on a sale and it arrived quickly and in good shape, so I was impressed, plus saved money, so win win.
    madforLEGOFizyx
  • madforLEGOmadforLEGO Chicagoland USMember Posts: 10,484
    Yeah, got the Porsche Creator set on their sale and it arrived in pretty good shape.
    edited March 25
    Sethro3 said:
    I just looked. I didn't see any flash sale, outside of the typical sale they have for some of the larger sets. So maybe it ended? Or I missed it..

But I do like seeing discounts on sets you don't normally see on discounts here. I bought from them earlier this year on a sale and it arrived quickly and in good shape, so I was impressed, plus saved money, so win win.

The email I got said it was a 3 hour sale, and I don't know when I came into that time block unfortunately.  Was hoping I could let some people know before it ran out, but looks like I was too late :(

Sethro3
  • panchox1panchox1 The Outer RimMember Posts: 718
    We ordered the Chinese new year sets back in late jan/ Feb from zavvi. Just got an email that they will ship in the next couple of weeks. Never had an order through them take that long
  • Sethro3Sethro3 United StatesMember Posts: 937
    Fizyx said:
    Sethro3 said:

The email I got said it was a 3 hour sale, and I don't know when I came into that time block unfortunately.  Was hoping I could let some people know before it ran out, but looks like I was too late :(

After I checked the site and no flash sale, I checked my email and the time it was supposedly sent, I should have been well within the flash sale, but it wasn't active. So who knows...
  • ericbericb Member Posts: 97
    I received the Tumbler I ordered on 3/25 this morning, taking less than 5 days to travel almost 4,000 miles.
    Astrobricks