Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Downtown Diner

flowerpotgirlflowerpotgirl JedburghMember Posts: 172
Can't get one of these from any of my usual outlets online. I am worried it is going to be discontinued, so I'm heading to Gateshead today, to brave the Lego shop and pick one up. Also plan to call into IKEA  to see if they have the Bygglek boxes in stock. This is very unusual for me to go into a physical shop. It will be a three hour round trip, that's not including shopping time.
panchox1

Comments

• GothamConstructionCoGothamConstructionCo Colchester UKMember Posts: 749
    If you are near or pass a Smyths it’s worth a visit as I found one in my local store last Friday despite showing sold out on their website they had one left in the display case, which is exactly the same way I found the detectives office. 
    Good luck with your search.
    andhe
  • flowerpotgirlflowerpotgirl JedburghMember Posts: 172
    Metrocentre has three. But I will try Smyths if not. I am not sure there is one in North East England though. Thanks for the tip 
    GothamConstructionCo
  • Gibbo1959Gibbo1959 Northumbria UKMember Posts: 372
    Metrocentre has three. But I will try Smyths if not. I am not sure there is one in North East England though. Thanks for the tip 
    Smyths are at Team Valley RP and also Meteor Retail Park near Silverlink, down near Wallsend. Not that close to you but if you’re going to Metrocentre that’s most of the journey done already. In fact I’m not sure they weren’t also going into the RP oppo Metrocentre - haven’t been shopping there for ages. 
    flowerpotgirl
    Thanks for that @Gibbo1959. I grew up in Newcastle so I do know my way around, which is half the battle. Team valley is just around the corner from the Metrocentre too. I will bear it in mind for next time. 
  • BrainsluggedBrainslugged England (the grim North)Member Posts: 1,414
    There is a Smiths right by the Metrocentre now - in the row of stores where Toys R Us was. Saw at least one Diner there on Friday. I'd been hoping it might be reduced, but is wasn't.
    flowerpotgirl
    I was at IKEA buying Bygglek boxes - (they finally have them in). I would have driven right past, but I went to the Lego shop first, so already had the diner in my hot sticky hands by then. 
    Fizyxpanchox1560Heliportbpk2300
  • AstrobricksAstrobricks Minnesota, USMember Posts: 3,445
    I was at IKEA buying Bygglek boxes - (they finally have them in). I would have driven right past, but I went to the Lego shop first, so already had the diner in my hot sticky hands by then. 
    Eww! Don't damage the box! ;-)