Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

bat005: The Joker - magnetic?

colaycolay OxfordshireMember Posts: 547
Hi all,

I have the above Joker, but he is magnetic. Not sure how I even came about him, i think he was loose at a show that a friend gave me years ago. I have found he was in 4 sets, but none state if he was magnetic or not. Is this a common thing, or, would he have come from another set not listed?

Ta

Comments

• colaycolay OxfordshireMember Posts: 547
    Also, his legs and torso appear to be stuck together, which is odd. It did come from a stand that was involved with Lego, so, I guess they could have glued it?! Or put the magnets in themselves?
  • colaycolay OxfordshireMember Posts: 547
    Shib said:

Thank you! :) Why doesnt he appear in searches in 'this is also in set XXX'? I assume he has another part number? But, then he didnt appear when searching Joker? Anyway, all good and thanks again
  • CCCCCC UKMember Posts: 20,023
    They are not minifigs on BL, they are listed as gear so they are not minifigs here.
    colay
  • CyberdragonCyberdragon Maryland, U.S.AMember Posts: 541
    CCC said:
    They are not minifigs on BL, they are listed as gear so they are not minifigs here.
    What?! That makes no sense, it IS a real minifig. That would be like listing light up minifigs as not real minifigs (unless they do that too, haven't checked).
  • pxchrispxchris Oregon, USAMember Posts: 1,729
    CCC said:
    What?! That makes no sense, it IS a real minifig. That would be like listing light up minifigs as not real minifigs (unless they do that too, haven't checked).
    Same reason why other "gear" items like keychains and such aren't listed as minifigures.