Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Harry Potter CMF Series 2 Pre-Order - Minifigures Plus

2»

Comments

• karritkarrit USAMember Posts: 416
    Sent a PM regarding too many Hermoine's & no Harry's in my box.
  • OnebricktoomanyOnebricktoomany United StatesMember Posts: 299
    Received my box yesterday!  Thanks again @MinifiguresPlus !!
    MinifiguresPlus
  • MinifiguresPlusMinifiguresPlus Member Posts: 197
    karrit said:
    Hi,

We will message you, but the box distribution from LEGO is not always consistent. That one sounds like an unusual box. 
  • KungFuKennyKungFuKenny Somewhere between Ice Station Odyssey and FabulandMember Posts: 2,055
    karrit said:
    See this thread... 
    https://forum.brickset.com/discussion/33635/minifigure-series-box-distribution-order#latest

Apparently the HP series 2 boxes have been way more random than usual...
    panchox1
  • FizyxFizyx ColoradoMember Posts: 1,133
    Got my set in the mail, everything perfect as always!  Thanks much @MinifiguresPlus
    MinifiguresPlus
  • starfire2starfire2 Phoenix AZMember Posts: 1,329
    I received mine. Everything was there. Great sellers. Thank you. 
    MinifiguresPlus
  • starwars4everstarwars4ever The Forest Moon of EndorMember Posts: 489
    Got them yesterday. Thank you all so much!
    MinifiguresPlus
  • SumoLegoSumoLego New YorkMember Posts: 14,219
    CCC said:
    Shouldn't these sales posts be going into the marketplace section with all other member to member sales/trades posts, rather than appearing in the section for official Brickset front page posts.
    This should be moved to the Marketplace Topic.  @drdavewatford@CapnRex101@Huw
  • AstrobricksAstrobricks Minnesota, USMember Posts: 4,494
    This should be moved to the Marketplace section. @Huw, @drdavewatford ?
  • IceCreamCloneIceCreamClone Chicago-ishMember Posts: 79
    Got mine in today, everything was packed nicely and in perfect condition, thanks guys!
    MinifiguresPlus
  • KungFuKennyKungFuKenny Somewhere between Ice Station Odyssey and FabulandMember Posts: 2,055
    Mine arrived unexpectedly early and in great shape- thanks!
    MinifiguresPlus
  • pxchrispxchris Oregon, USAMember Posts: 1,475
    Mine arrived yesterday as well.
    MinifiguresPlus
  • mampepinmampepin CanadaMember Posts: 65
    Received my set today, flawless as always!
    MinifiguresPlus
  • CymbelineCymbeline CanadaMember Posts: 415
    I received mine yesterday - all of them were in clear plastic baggies except for Kingsley Shaklebolt. He was in the original polybag that seemed to be intact (I didn't check closely before I opened it) - the figure was in an inner clear plastic bag and the wands and stand/plate were loose. There was no cape. Could anyone please tell me how the cape was packaged? I have sent a message to Minifiguresplus. 
    Cymbeline said:
    I received mine yesterday - all of them were in clear plastic baggies except for Kingsley Shaklebolt. He was in the original polybag that seemed to be intact (I didn't check closely before I opened it) - the figure was in an inner clear plastic bag and the wands and stand/plate were loose. There was no cape. Could anyone please tell me how the cape was packaged? I have sent a message to Minifiguresplus. 
    My Kingsley was also still in the original package- check the wrapper carefully because sometimes the cape is stuck to the inside.  If it isn’t there then I would also call Lego CS as it was a sealed CMF that was faulty...
    @KungFuKenny Thanks for the tip. I checked the packaging again and no cape. I'll contact LEGO CS as you suggest.
  • bmwlegobmwlego Long Island, New YorkMember Posts: 807
    Good luck @Cymbeline

I have received my complete set from MinifiguresPlus and have recommended this service to my friends in our LUG. I don't have to try identifying figures in stores, risk opening doubles of unwanted figs OR drive around from store to store to complete a set! Great service that MinifiguresPlus offers and couldn't be happier! 

I've done the last 2 series of CMFs with them and wish I'd used their service sooner!
    gmonkey76MinifiguresPlusOnebricktoomanypanchox1
    @bmwlego This was my 3rd time purchasing through Minifigures Plus and I agree that this is the best way to purchase a complete set. I too have been very pleased with their service. This time around, the fault was with LEGO and I have emailed CS
    MinifiguresPlusOnebricktoomany
  • oldtodd33oldtodd33 Denver 4800 miles to BillundMember Posts: 2,610
    Received my case last week. As usual fast shipping and a great price. Thank You!!!!!!!!!!!
    MinifiguresPlusOnebricktoomany
  • karritkarrit USAMember Posts: 416
    Great service.  Took care of the issue of the uneven distribution in my full box even though it was LEGO's fault.  Definitely will buy from them in the future.
    gmonkey76MinifiguresPlusOnebricktoomany