Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

General Friends Discussion

jnscoelhojnscoelho PortugalMember Posts: 656
Let me start by saying that I searched for a similar topic under "Collecting" and didn't find any. Hence this one.

Now, anyone knows what's up with #41414?
It's been anounced, it's on previous cube series flyers, it shows up on Bricks & Pieces, but it's neither on [email protected] or Bricklink.
The availability of the Shopping cubes (series 2) was ridiculous and I ended up not buying any because of that, I wanted all of them, and now it's the same thing with the 3rd series?
Come on LEGO...
Bumblepants

Comments

• BumblepantsBumblepants DFWMember Posts: 7,006
    I've thought about ordering some of the assorted animals off BnP but haven't gotten around to it. Seems like these novelty lines like Speedorz and whatever Ninjago has each year often have weird things happen where some don't get released.
  • jnscoelhojnscoelho PortugalMember Posts: 656
    #41414 is finally online! :D
    I've already ordered all 5 Summer cubes, don't want to take any chances!
    klintonBumblepantspanchox1
  • karritkarrit USAMember Posts: 429
    I ran into the same issue with 41438.  Found the other 4 jungle cubes in Target but they never got Emma's cube in.  Now they say it can be ordered from Target but the posted pictures are the Emma cubes from series 1 & 2, I may order it & return if it isn't the right one.  I had 41438 on my LEGO [email protected] wishlist and it disappeared a couple of weeks ago.  Online searches bring up the other 4 but not Emma's cube.  We haven't seen the summer wave here in the US yet.
  • RraiderRraider USMember Posts: 36
    I found two #41438 at Target a few weeks ago. They had all the other Jungle Cubes along with most of Series 2 and a small group of Series 1. I haven’t seen the Emma Jungle Cube anywhere else.

I noticed the same thing about the pictures for Target online. Interested in seeing which one you get if you order it. Definitely no sign of the Summer Cubes here. 
  • jnscoelhojnscoelho PortugalMember Posts: 656
    I never saw the Jungle cubes available on [email protected] Maybe they didn't release them in Europe?