Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

US / WTTF - Looking for #60182 Pickup & Caravan (New or Used)

SumoLegoSumoLego New YorkMember Posts: 13,148
Aloha, my fellow Bricksetters - because all of a sudden my family are trailer/RV folk, I am looking for 2x of the recently retired #60182 Pickup & Caravan.

I have all sorts of stuff I can trade - so drop me a PM.  (Even if you buy a used one from eBay or Bricklink, and then trade it to me - you'll still make out like a bandit!)

Comments

• SumoLegoSumoLego New YorkMember Posts: 13,148
    Anyone?  I am willing to make ridiculous trades!

Happy serve up a Friends House #41340.  Let's make it happen!
  • KungFuKennyKungFuKenny Deep in the Heart of TexasMember Posts: 1,331
    PM’d
    SumoLego
  • panchox1panchox1 The Outer RimMember Posts: 473
    I saw the new #31108 on the shelf at my local Walmart the other day. would that suffice? I'm sure you could find those pretty easily.
    SumoLego
  • bpk2300bpk2300 Florida Member Posts: 155
    PM sent.
    SumoLego
    panchox1 said:
    I saw the new #31108 on the shelf at my local Walmart the other day. would that suffice? I'm sure you could find those pretty easily.
    I'm after the red pickup and the style of the camper in #60182.  The newer set - albeit more updated is just too far off.
    panchox1
    All sorted out!

Mods, please close.  Please, please.  @drdavewatford; @CapnRex101
This discussion has been closed.

Shopping at LEGO.com or Amazon?

Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon

Recent discussions Categories Privacy Policy

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Brickset.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, the Amazon.com.ca, Inc. Associates Program and the Amazon EU Associates Programme, which are affiliate advertising programs designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.