Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

[US] BaM Bar Contents

1235»

Comments

• madforLEGOmadforLEGO Chicagoland USMember Posts: 9,660
    edited December 2019
    oldtodd33 said:
    I bought a few of the BaM bar elves tonight and am looking for the torso on BL and am not seeing it. I assume the torso is a new print so maybe not in inventory there. But one question does come to mind. Does BL inventory Lego BaM exclusive parts? 

Some appear on the bricklink site but not all, I think they are added as those who want to sell the part in their store add them. Like https://www.bricklink.com/v2/catalog/catalogitem.page?P=26078pb003&name=Dog, Terrier with Black Eyes and Nose on Gray Background Pattern&category=[Animal, Land]#T=C&C=11 though I (and I wonder if LEGO) would like to know how some sellers in Germany have over 100 of them for sale.

oldtodd33
  • maniacmaniac Yorkshire, UKMember Posts: 821
    edited December 2019
    oldtodd33 said:
    I bought a few of the BaM bar elves tonight and am looking for the torso on BL and am not seeing it. I assume the torso is a new print so maybe not in inventory there. But one question does come to mind. Does BL inventory Lego BaM exclusive parts? 
    Yes they do. If it's very new, it takes a week or so until someone adds it.

Example of a BaM exclusive, the Lion Shield from earlier in the year 
    https://www.bricklink.com/v2/catalog/catalogitem.page?P=18836pb03
  • brickedinbrickedin London, UKMember Posts: 475
    @oldtodd33, any chance of a picture of the torso? Might need to beef up the elf’s in my village 
  • oldtodd33oldtodd33 Denver 4800 miles to BillundMember Posts: 2,502
    I can post a picture later since I'm at work now. The torso is the same print as the col11 elf but with red buttons and buckle. https://www.bricklink.com/v2/catalog/catalogitem.page?P=973pb1496c01#T=C&C=6
    brickedin
    ^ sweet, thanks.
  • SMCSMC UKMember Posts: 1,852
    Its in #853606
    SMC said:
    Its in #853606

Heh, did not realize that had a specific set number, I always thought the LEGO employees built those packs.
    Fizyx
    ^ They were building them last night at the counter, that's where I saw them but I just built 3 elves instead. 
    I recall those parts from last year and bought a few but did not come by the elf torso. I presume this means all the parts are available again. Would have been nice to get some more prints. 
    edited December 2019
    Here is a picture of what I bought last night. The 853606 is on the package but BL has that number for a keychain. 
    madforLEGObrickedin
    ^thanks
    Some of the Halloween parts have made a reappearance at London Westfield. Also as well as the red elf hats they had plain white Santa hats. 
    tspike
  • tspiketspike Hood River, ORMember Posts: 27
    edited January 8
    The new wave of BaM parts just got put out today at Westfield Valley Fair in San Jose CA. Penguins! 
    OnebricktoomanyLittleLoriPyrobug
  • mustang69mustang69 North CarolinaMember Posts: 455
    When I went to our local store for the mini build a couple of days ago I checked the BaM bar. They didnt have any of the new parts yet but I was able to find the orange Halloween printed legs and they also had some of the red elf hats so I put together three very interesting figs to get the parts. Should have taken a picture.
    andhe
  • KungFuKennyKungFuKenny Deep in the Heart of TexasMember Posts: 1,001
    I posted this over in the Lego “status” thread— they were putting out new parts today at the Austin store...
    madforLEGOMooreFXtspikeandhethedingman5brickventuresPyrobugRoebuckmak0137
  • pxchrispxchris Oregon, USAMember Posts: 813
    I'm loving that da Vinci tee...
    KungFuKennyMooreFXPyrobug
    Should have 'phoned first', Schaumburg IL LEGO store will not have the new BaM parts until next Thursday.
    KungFuKennygmonkey76
  • mak0137mak0137 VirginiaMember Posts: 282
    The set in the background looks better than any of the Minifigures. :)
    KungFuKennyoldtodd33
  • KungFuKennyKungFuKenny Deep in the Heart of TexasMember Posts: 1,001
    edited January 11
    pxchris said:
    I'm loving that da Vinci tee...
    Let me know if you can’t track one down- I’m sending one to a member in the NE but I have an extra left...

Also, they had purple laptops, magnifying glasses, large trans blue “snowflake” pieces, skis, fireman axes and helmets, and the bike helmet with hair molded in as accessories
    tspike
  • Broke4BricksBroke4Bricks Cape Coral, FL USAMember Posts: 3
    I have seen a lot of great BAM bar contents photos posted, but speaking more to exclusives,  I've got through some of my BAM bar pieces and here are the ones I believe to be exclusive, the 4 torsos in the back differ from their counterparts in that they lack back printing. Please feel free to make corrections if something is not exclusive. 
    OnebricktoomanypxchristomahawkerBumblepantsCymbelinemadforLEGOdavetheoxygenmanKungFuKennytspike
  • Broke4BricksBroke4Bricks Cape Coral, FL USAMember Posts: 3
    I have a lot of heads to still go through, hope to update this soon
    FizyxtomahawkerOnebricktoomanybrickventuresdavetheoxygenmanPyrobugLittleLori
  • SMCSMC UKMember Posts: 1,852
    edited February 1
    Not sure we have a UK topic so I will post here!

Interestingly MK had 6 pots each filled with a different BAM minifigure ready made, I just picked up one of each and filled two boxes.

madforLEGOMooreFXPyrobugtspikeLittleLoriKungFuKenny
    edited February 1
    Whoa, some different parts than what are in the BaM bins in the US.. Interesting.. I wonder if the stores will be getting those pieces as part of some Easter promo here (I hope)
    Mynattgmonkey76PyrobugLittleLori
  • gmonkey76gmonkey76 ChicagoMember Posts: 1,559
    @madforLEGO Was able to find the new spring mix already made at Northbrook, and will probably check Woodfield tomorrow.
    madforLEGOPyrobugMynattMooreFXLittleLori
  • 560Heliport560Heliport Twin Cities, MN, USAMember Posts: 1,477
    ^ Mall of America store has them. Pre-made in clamshell, and the parts in the Bam kiosks.
    Pyrobuggmonkey76
  • TkattTkatt MNMember Posts: 390
    @560Heliport Did you happen to notice if they had the Vitruvian Man torso?
    Sorry, I didn't notice.
  • TkattTkatt MNMember Posts: 390
    ^No problem. I looked for is twice last month but now I'm just going to Bricklink it. Digging through those bins is not an enjoyable experience.  
    panchox1
  • panchox1panchox1 ColoradoMember Posts: 356

I don't get to Lego stores very often as I live about 6 hours away from the closest one, but yeah, the last time I was in one, I wanted the pink elephant parts but the thought if digging to see if a few may be in the bar was not worth it to me. I did look and dig for a min or two with no luck. Will try again next month when I'm near one again and see what I can find. I did manage to get a Vitruvian man torso so that was cool.
    Pyrobug
    I'd ask an employee for help. In my experience, they're willing to feel CMF bags for specific figures, so I'd think they'd help with BaM parts too. Who knows, maybe there's another box in the storeroom, and they didn't realize certain parts are gone.
    panchox1gmonkey76klinton
  • maniacmaniac Yorkshire, UKMember Posts: 821
    I'd ask an employee for help. In my experience, they're willing to feel CMF bags for specific figures, so I'd think they'd help with BaM parts too. Who knows, maybe there's another box in the storeroom, and they didn't realize certain parts are gone.
    Definitely this. Most of the specific BaM parts were in the storeroom when I went to a store in the UK yesterday due to the fact that resellers keep buying up all the stock. They want to make sure as many customers can get hold of these figures/ parts as possible. 
    560HeliportmadforLEGOgmonkey76
    If you are looking for specific parts, always ask. Many times the in demand parts get picked (or some just get hard to find because they are a certain shape and get hidden in the bins). The worst they say is no they will not or do not have any of those parts.
    As for waiting, I would not do that as many parts are gone quick and can be gone for good so you are better off getting there when the parts are released to ensure you can get em..
  • SirBenSirBen In the Hall of the Mountain KingMember Posts: 568
    @gmonkey76 I was at Woodfield on Monday getting pink elephants and asked Kara about the spring figure pieces. She said that they hadn't been ordered yet so wouldn't be in store until "next Thursday" at the earliest. I took that to mean the 20th.
    gmonkey76madforLEGOMynatt
  • bmwlegobmwlego Long Island, New YorkMember Posts: 776
    edited February 15
    Weird that the rollout of these seasonal elements happens at such different times for each store. My store just got Valentine's/Winter elements last week and there are stores with Spring elements already?
    bmwlego said:
    Weird that the rollout of these seasonal elements happens at such different times for each store. My store just got Valentine's/Winter elements last week and there are stores with Spring elements already?
    I believe the stores need to place orders for the parts, as @SirBen said, Kara also reported that they had not placed an order for the 1st quarter parts (Pink Elephants, white wizard, and penguins, etc) until a week after some other stores did, so it really sounds like this is dependent on when stores decide to place their order.
    gmonkey76
    Went up to the store anyway. no penguins (at least in the bins, did not ask for them since I have a bunch already) and it seemed like it was harder to find the elephant /jumper outfit. Sounds like maybe next week, it was fun to show the employees what is coming as they apparently do not all know.
    gmonkey76SirBen
    Went up to the store anyway. no penguins (at least in the bins, did not ask for them since I have a bunch already) and it seemed like it was harder to find the elephant /jumper outfit. Sounds like maybe next week, it was fun to show the employees what is coming as they apparently do not all know.
    I may have taken 5 of the last 6 penguins... leaving one for little Tammy while finding a chihuahua and cat for her
    gmonkey76KungFuKenny
    SirBen said:
    I may have taken 5 of the last 6 penguins... leaving one for little Tammy while finding a chihuahua and cat for her
    Meh, not critiquing on why the penguins were not found in bins, just that they are popular and you may have to ask for a few from the employees if you want them.
    gmonkey76
  • gmonkey76gmonkey76 ChicagoMember Posts: 1,559
    @madforLEGO and @SirBen spring mix parts are in at Woodfield
    madforLEGOSirBen
    Thanks, going up tonight!
    gmonkey76
    I know where I'm heading on the way home from work on Monday!