Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

The Brickset Builders Guild - share your MOCs here!

1646566676870»

Comments

• veyniacveyniac U.S.Member Posts: 65
    If you want to see more, I can upload pics, but the builds gradually deteriorate in quality as you go back.
    That church is amazing! It's very similar in size and shape to one I have working in Studio right now. I quite enjoy the pews and organ piano. And a nice use of the sausages again I see! Spectacular work!

Thanks! I am glad you like it! Here are a few more angles. Try to ignore the old light grey parts.
    datsunrobbie
  • TheOriginalSimonBTheOriginalSimonB Felixstowe Member Posts: 1,462
    I quite like the old grey here, makes for a more weathered feel.
    560HeliportSwitchfoot55gmonkey76
  • Switchfoot55Switchfoot55 The Northwest, USAMember Posts: 1,824
    ^Agreed. In order to avoid buying a ton of bricks, my church will undoubtedly have a mixture of the grays as well. 
    560HeliportModeltrainmangmonkey76
  • MaffyDMaffyD West YorkshireMember Posts: 2,758
    edited May 12
    Wow, some great builds here over the past few days or so!

Loving the jets @bandit778 When my youngest asked me if I ever made anything other than the 'official build' I told that I did when I was younger, his age, and then it made me sad that I'd kinda lost that and not built anything original for... decades. So I did something similar to what you've accomplished with the motorbike+police car set from TLM #70808 to see if I could still make up stuff as I went along. My result was very poor when compared to your jets, but it made my son smile and he played with it until it fell apart so mission accomplished I suppose! I hope to go back to that when I have more time - this lockdown is actually leaving me with less free time!

@veyniac - your latest Winter Village set looks amazing, and would definitely find an audience. I like the church too - I think it's sad that such an important part of a lot of people's Christmases is not included officially, even if I understand the reasoning.

Thank you both for sharing.
    bandit778veyniacstluxbrickventures
  • AdeelZubairAdeelZubair London, UKMember Posts: 2,651
    Prince Harry & Meghan Markle | https://flic.kr/s/aHsmNj8V7t

Prince Harry  Meghan Markle

Prince Harry  Meghan Markle
    560Heliportkarmajay
  • KungFuKennyKungFuKenny Deep in the Heart of TexasMember Posts: 1,006
    edited May 21
    veyniac said:

2018: Winter Church. This is the only one I have instructions for, but they are generated from LDD and of poor quality. It was my largest build ever.

Looks great!  Hope you re-strung the guitar for your left-handed guitar player...also, you have some generous donations there in the offering plates... :-)
    veyniacModeltrainman
  • 560Heliport560Heliport Twin Cities, MN, USAMember Posts: 1,490
    Loon and chick I made for my parents a couple of years ago. The common loon is the state bird of Minnesota.
    bandit778ModeltrainmanTheOriginalSimonBveyniacvanvonfullKungFuKennyMr_Cross
  • Gibbo1959Gibbo1959 Northumbria UKMember Posts: 336
    edited May 25
    Nice work on the church building. My observations - very generous congregation and the couple with the baby have swapped pews (and positions) between shots! 
    veyniac
  • ModeltrainmanModeltrainman In the Disney Infinity Toybox, Windows, or digging through LEGO parts in the USA.Member Posts: 515
    @TheOriginalSimonB
    Wow! Super cool track!
  • ModeltrainmanModeltrainman In the Disney Infinity Toybox, Windows, or digging through LEGO parts in the USA.Member Posts: 515
    First digital pass on a WV Church.I need to do the steeple, next. (Going for an 1800s/Christmas card/New England style.)
    560Heliportveyniac
    I am trying to design a new profile pic for all of my miscellaneous lego-related sites, as my current pic is starting to look rather dated :/ Here is one possibility. What do you guys think? I definitely want the central lightning symbol and 1x1 brick, but I am not as sure on how to dynamically frame them.
    ModeltrainmanMr_Cross
  • CCCCCC UKMember Posts: 18,560
    That would make a nice polybag set.
    AdeelZubair560HeliportCymbelineReesesPiecesGothamConstructionCoMr_Cross
  • FauchFauch FranceMember Posts: 2,445
    so that's the competition winner?
    ModeltrainmanAdeelZubair
    Thanks @CCC and @Fauch! Unfortunately the model was designed on 2nd June in response to the new LEGO House exclusive, despite that it uses more than 50 elements which doesn't meet the judging criteria for the contest.
    Modeltrainmanericb
  • CCCCCC UKMember Posts: 18,560
    Yeah, I wasn't referring to any contest, just that it would make a nice polybag set! I doubt it could be made much smaller and still recognizable.
  • legobodlegobod CA USAMember Posts: 244
    Teen Fox wolf! A van surfing pic might very well be on the way

560Heliport
  • legobodlegobod CA USAMember Posts: 244
    The Scooby-Doof build was the only van at hand for some surfing

560HeliportBumblepantsericbstluxdatsunrobbie
    I had fun designing this last week. Get the instructions for free on Rebrickable here!
    560Heliport
    edited June 26
    "Ocean Sunset!"
    I entered this in a Lego Ideas "design a GWP" competition. It didn't even make the top 15, which I was rather surprised at, but oh well. It is made entirely of existing parts, and you can get the building instructions for free on Rebrickable here. Let me know what you think!
    560HeliportmsandersReesesPiecesYo_dA
    edited June 30
  • parsomparsom Member Posts: 44
    Hello! During lockdown I missed biking, so I built a Lego biking automaton.
    Time flows, seasons are changing, and the wheels of the bike go round and round.

See full movie here: https://ideas.lego.com/projects/a356b5ed-b841-4b10-905b-7f608a786ce1

Support if you like! Share with friends!
    veyniacdpa1560HeliportSwitchfoot55CymbelinevanvonfullTkattTheOriginalSimonBBumblepants