Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

The Brickset Builders Guild - share your MOCs here!

Comments

• 560Heliport560Heliport Twin Cities, MN, USAMember Posts: 1,592
    I know about the 'like' button... Where's the 'really, really like!' button?
    veyniaccatwrangler
  • veyniacveyniac U.S.Member Posts: 71
    Maybe Huw could add it? The best alternative for now would be to make another account. Then you can like it twice!
  • colaycolay OxfordshireMember Posts: 437
    edited April 5

• ReesesPiecesReesesPieces Member Posts: 925
    colay said:

Very cool invisible jet!
    560HeliportCymbelinepxchrisKungFuKennygmonkey76datsunrobbiecatwranglercolay
  • GrannyLEGOGrannyLEGO FloridaMember Posts: 150
    great stealth effect!
    colay said:

Very cool invisible jet!

Cymbeline
  • KungFuKennyKungFuKenny Deep in the Heart of TexasMember Posts: 1,084
    edited April 6
    Just posting a plug for the building competition hosted by @TheOriginalSimonB -- I know a lot of members on this thread enjoy MOCing, so head over and check it out...can't wait to see what you guys come up with!

https://forum.brickset.com/discussion/32031/plague-busting-building-competition-1-over-engineered#latest
    edited April 10
    A model I made of an End City from Minecraft:
    See more images and get the instructions here!
    Bumblepantscatwrangler
  • Pumpkin_3CK5Pumpkin_3CK5 CaliforniaMember Posts: 782
    Ze Black Knight
    560HeliportBumblepantsKungFuKennyYo_dAcatwranglerdatsunrobbieMaffyDstlux
  • ModeltrainmanModeltrainman In the Disney Infinity Toybox, Windows, or digging through LEGO parts in the USA.Member Posts: 535
    This is for the Music to our Ears contest!
    BumblepantsCymbelineSwitchfoot55ericbcatwranglerdatsunrobbie
  • LordmoralLordmoral Puerto RicoMember Posts: 660
    Hello, since we are on lockdown I decided to make a few needed updates to the undersea level of my City:
    First up is shipwreck with a Giant Squid living in it and yes, I need to add a few baseplates to the seafloor and those orange plants are Superheroes spells, the second picture is a recycled LEGO Tuning Shop box to place behind the sea diorama.

560Heliportericb
  • ArkitektoLIArkitektoLI CanadaMember Posts: 2
    The Storming Dragon_Wall-Mounted_1:10 Scale - MOC

Support if you like!
    https://ideas.lego.com/projects/afcd879a-b985-46b6-b31d-9ff95d3312cb

CymbelineReesesPieces560HeliportKungFuKennycatwranglerMaffyD
  • ArkitektoLIArkitektoLI CanadaMember Posts: 2
    The Storming Dragon - Updated cover:

KungFuKennycatwranglercolay
  • AdeelZubairAdeelZubair London, UKMember Posts: 2,651
     Sushi

Sushi
    PJ76uk560HeliportCymbelinedpa1Switchfoot55GothamConstructionCokarmajaybrickventuresstlux
    That looks amazing! Perhaps you could find some more neutral faces, though? They look like they are about to have a food fight :)
    edited April 21
    veyniac said:
    That looks amazing! Perhaps you could find some more neutral faces, though? They look like they are about to have a food fight :)
    You're not the first person to mention that. I had taken a break from building MOCs and I just wanted to get something built, the Minifigures were an afterthought. Now looking back it's embarrassing and I wish I could go back and replace the images.

Initially I wanted something that wasn't smiling as they are exhausted in this scene, however I think my choice wasn't the right one as they should've been enjoying Shawarma.
    veyniac
    veyniac said:
    You're not the first person to mention that. I had taken a break from building MOCs and I just wanted to get something built, the Minifigures were an afterthought. Now looking back it's embarrassing and I wish I could go back and replace the images.

It still is a wonderful creation. The faces are just a minor detail.
    AdeelZubair560Heliport
    Wack-A-Mole

Wack-A-Mole
    veyniac560HeliportSwitchfoot55TheOriginalSimonBcatwranglerstlux
  • TheOriginalSimonBTheOriginalSimonB Felixstowe Member Posts: 1,480
    Most excellent use of legs.
    AdeelZubaircatwrangler
    My latest creation. I will be putting it on Rebrickable tomorrow, so stay tuned!
    JRBricksReesesPiecescatwranglerMCNwakeboard
    A GIF of the MOC.
    MCNwakeboardbrickventures
  • monkeyhangermonkeyhanger Member Posts: 2,939
    When I see that MOC, "dumb dumb" keeps going through my.mind (night at the museum).
    gmonkey76GothamConstructionCo
    When I see that MOC, "dumb dumb" keeps going through my.mind (night at the museum).

I never even thought about that! That's hilarious!
  • TfcrafterTfcrafter Member Posts: 11
    edited April 24
    This is my Republic Gunship MOC from Star Wars: The Clone Wars. The build features opening cockpits, side and rear doors, and deployable speeder.

Switchfoot55560HeliportkarmajayBumblepantsKungFuKennydehnehsu
  • ProtProt Member Posts: 19
    My tensegrity MOC, the dragon and the knight. I also have it on Ideas, support is always welcome!

pxchrisModeltrainmankarmajayGrannyLEGOlegobodstlux
  • ModeltrainmanModeltrainman In the Disney Infinity Toybox, Windows, or digging through LEGO parts in the USA.Member Posts: 535
    @Prot
    98! You only need 2 more for a year!
  • legobodlegobod CA USAMember Posts: 257
    With police-esque flashing lights to top off the ridiculousness 
    560HeliportReesesPiecesCymbelinepxchrisdatsunrobbiedehnehsustlux
    Beehive Bedlam

Beehive Bedlam
    pxchriskarmajaycatwrangler560HeliportKungFuKennystlux
    The Child

The Child
    Bumblepantsstluxpxchris560HeliportCymbelinekarmajay
    ^Nice. Looks very swooshable.
    560Heliportbandit778
  • 560Heliport560Heliport Twin Cities, MN, USAMember Posts: 1,592
    Oh, how I miss the back-of-the-box alternate models. @bandit778 please do more!
    KungFuKennybandit778gmonkey76
  • bandit778bandit778 Docking Bay 94. Member Posts: 2,112
    Oh, how I miss the back-of-the-box alternate models. @bandit778 please do more!

I still have #70613 to pull apart so might see what I can come up with with that to compliment the above.
    560Heliport
    I had a lot of fun building the interior. I especially like the way the fireplace turned out. I used Harry Potter wands for burning logs.
    GrannyLEGOCymbelineVorpalRyuBrickfan50Keilup
    @veyniac Very cool!
    Perfect use of sausages on the tree.
    veyniacpanchox1
    Perfect use of sausages on the tree.

Thanks! Not many people appreciate that particular NPU- they have difficulty seeng them as anything but sausages.
    veyniac said:
    I wanted to do a more complex dinner table, but I could not figure out a good design. I settled for a pretty basic model. I managed to fit some basic kitchenware in the corner, including a coffeemaker design that I have been wanting to use for quite some time.
    That fireplace with the wands for burning logs is great ... the whole fireplace is neat, I like the way the rounds and clips across the front look!

The coffee maker looks terrific, how did you make that? I think I have the bottom part figured out but not the top.

• bandit778bandit778 Docking Bay 94. Member Posts: 2,112
    @560Heliport
    The best I could do just using the parts out of #70613 - Garma Mecha Man.

Front End

Back End

Bottom

Side.

560HeliportKungFuKennysnowhitieBumblepantsMaffyDMr_CrossstluxkarmajayVorpalRyu
    veyniac said:
    I wanted to do a more complex dinner table, but I could not figure out a good design. I settled for a pretty basic model. I managed to fit some basic kitchenware in the corner, including a coffeemaker design that I have been wanting to use for quite some time.
    That fireplace with the wands for burning logs is great ... the whole fireplace is neat, I like the way the rounds and clips across the front look!

The coffee maker looks terrific, how did you make that? I think I have the bottom part figured out but not the top.

Here is the coffeemaker exploded:
    dpa1CymbelineVorpalRyuandheBrickfan50panchox1
    @veyniac Thank you so much ... There are some other good ones out there but none as small and neat as this one!
  • Switchfoot55Switchfoot55 The Northwest, USAMember Posts: 1,847
    @veyniac, do you have photos of your other MOCs? I love seeing what others come up with for their Winter Villages. I'd like to expand my village with some other homes and buildings. You don't by chance have/sell instructions, do you?
    edited May 11
    @veyniac, do you have photos of your other MOCs? I love seeing what others come up with for their Winter Villages. I'd like to expand my village with some other homes and buildings. You don't by chance have/sell instructions, do you?

I do not currently have instructions for most of my winter village buildings, unfortunately. I was thinking about making and selling the instructions for the chalet during late fall, but I did not know if people would be interested. I do have some photos of my earlier Winter village MOCs, but neither the photos nor the builds are as professional-looking as the one above. Here is my building from 2018, which is the only one that I think is still up to my standards:

2018: Winter Church. This is the only one I have instructions for, but they are generated from LDD and of poor quality. It was my largest build ever.

CymbelineReesesPiecescozyMaffyDBumblepantsKungFuKennykarmajayVorpalRyupanchox1
  • Switchfoot55Switchfoot55 The Northwest, USAMember Posts: 1,847
    That church is amazing! It's very similar in size and shape to one I have working in Studio right now. I quite enjoy the pews and organ piano. And a nice use of the sausages again I see! Spectacular work!
    veyniacModeltrainmanpanchox1