Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

[US] LEGO B&M Sale

gmpirategmpirate Member Posts: 1,654
edited March 2012 in Shopping USA/Canada
PotC: 20% off London Escape & The Mill 50% off Battle Packs

Alien Conquest: 50% off the whole line

Comments

• forumreaderforumreader Member Posts: 97
    Thanks for the notice gm, I'm heading to a Lego store tomorrow to fill my last PAB holiday box and will keep an eye out.
  • dougtsdougts Oregon, USAMember Posts: 4,129
    heading in right now. my store had a bunch of motherships on the shelf a day or two ago. anyone want one of these (or any of the PotC sale items) if I can get them? my actual cost (no tax here) plus shipping from Oregon.

Post here, I'll check the thread when I arrive at the store in 20 minutes.
  • jawapezjawapez Member Posts: 15
    @gmpirate- do you know if Disney annual pass discount stacks with a clearance discount at the Downtown Disney store?
  • CurvedRoadPlateCurvedRoadPlate Member Posts: 257
    Found an Mothership at the Chicago store. They are out of Earth Defense. Any Earth Defense at the Oregon store?
    Mother ships only
  • CurvedRoadPlateCurvedRoadPlate Member Posts: 257
    Thank you
  • gmpirategmpirate Member Posts: 1,654
    @jawapez "not" supposed to :)
    If you pay tax, Amazon is still cheaper for the PotC stuff (except for the battle packs).
    Oregon store only has mother ships and ac battle packs. 50% off each. Seems to be lots of stock on both
  • oldtodd33oldtodd33 Denver 4800 miles to BillundMember Posts: 2,611
    The Co. Mills store has pretty much all of the line except EDF. All 50% off. I had to ask the manager and even he didn't know about the sale until I asked him. I did get 2 each of 7051 tripod 7052 ufo abduction and 1 7065 mother ship and 7067 helicopter. As well as 4 grab bags with the Friends display parts they just tore apart. They even had Brickley in the box and poly bag.
  • jocappyjocappy Member Posts: 207
    Hope some battle packs are there Tuesday! Any grab bags @dougts ?
  • sidersddsidersdd USAMember Posts: 2,432
    Does the San Diego store only have motherships and battlepacks?
    No grab bags all this week. I heard maybe next week
  • jocappyjocappy Member Posts: 207
    ^ thank you
  • Ma1234Ma1234 Member Posts: 693
    @gmpirate- do you know if Disney annual pass discount stacks with a clearance discount at the Downtown Disney store?
    No.
  • vwong19vwong19 San DiegoMember Posts: 1,188
    If you only the AC Battlepack for 50% off, then they are available online thru Lego.
  • noblebricknoblebrick Member Posts: 19
    No.
    Umm it worked for me. You guys need to work on your sweet talking. :) picked up 6 7050 and 7052 . Hey what can I say, I like ac.

• YellowcastleYellowcastle Northern VirginiaAdministrator, Moderator Posts: 5,210
    Tysons Corner only had the Mothership and battlepack. As for PotC, the only advertised set on sale was the battlepack. I asked the clerk but she indicated the only things on sale were in the discounted area. I'm confident that she was just guessing but I wasn't in such a need to get PotC sets to challenge her on it. :o)

I did cave, though, and pick up a Mothership.
  • murphquakemurphquake Member Posts: 651
    I guess the 7065s for $30 I just found in Walmart (Secaucus, NJ) are nothing special... 7596 & 7593 for 35 and 19 respectively though, only 2 of each (Trash Compactor & Buzz's Star Command). Bunch of Atlantis 30042 full price and a whole row of Tiny Turbos (8192-8195)
    One store had the Cars Bently set for $17+ today. Wasn't buying them before but at that price what the heck.
  • wagnerml2wagnerml2 Belleville, IllinoisMember Posts: 1,376
    If anyone is going, I would take a few each or the PotC and AC battlepacks. Could also use an earth def or copter encounter if they are 50% off. Anyone? Anyone?
  • tdhbrtdhbr Member Posts: 188
    edited April 2012
    If anyone is going, I would take a few each or the PotC and AC battlepacks
    How many is "a few"? Today I saw lots of each of the battlepacks (probably at least 10 each). I may be going back tomorrow. Also quite a few Motherships available, even after the 3 I got today.
    Just thought I'd mention I'm finding random things on sale throughout the stores. Found some keychains for $.98. Just check all the shelves ;)
  • tdhbrtdhbr Member Posts: 188
    ^^ sorry, I messed up the quote function. 1st line is quote by @wagnerml2, rest is my comment.
  • wagnerml2wagnerml2 Belleville, IllinoisMember Posts: 1,376
    hey @tdhbr - Thanks for the offer, but someone PMed me and took care of it!! Thnaks!
    Ontario Mills store has white horses in their PAB wall. Just thought I read somewhere people had interest in them . . .
  • madforLEGOmadforLEGO Chicagoland USMember Posts: 10,154
    edited April 2012
    It would probably be 'cheaper' to get the White Horse from PAB online, even with tax and shipping.
    They are 1 dollar via online, and they take up an AWFUL lot of space in a cup IMO
    so you may pay 15 dollars plus tax for the cup, but Im guessing only about 8-9 horse may fit...