Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

[Master thread] Help identifying parts, sets and minifigs

Comments

• klintonklinton CanadaMember Posts: 1,077
    Not sure if these help, but from CMF: series 2 Mime, 5 Lumberjack, 6 Skater Girl, 7 Hippie, 9 Roller Derby Girl, 10 Tomahawk Warrior, Sea Captain, 14 Tiger Woman.
    Skater girl is pretty close to what I want, actually. If I can't find something more colourful, that'll probably work. Thanks!
  • 560Heliport560Heliport Twin Cities, MN, USAMember Posts: 1,601
    I'll take any excuse to look at LEGO on Brickset! 😃
  • klintonklinton CanadaMember Posts: 1,077
    I'll take any excuse to look at LEGO on Brickset! 😃
    I was trying to search on Bricklink, but I was sifting through pages of striped torsos despite specifically identifying arms in my queries. One day I will master their system, I swear. Hahaha.
    I'm just tinkering with the Trolls sets and it suddenly irked me that the mermaid Troll has solid arms when they clearly have rainbow banded arms in all of the promotional art. The Skater Girl's base colour is actually perfect, and black stripes are better than none at all. :p
    560Heliport
  • Legojack10231Legojack10231 USAMember Posts: 71
    Thank you for your input on this set. I was able to put the mech together. There’s about 3 pieces missing. I hope to find them on BrickLink. 
    KungFuKennybandit778Pyrobugmak0137Baby_Yoda
    Do these belong in a set or were they put together? 
    The one at front left is #30265 with a missile launcher added, and missing some smaller pieces. Right rear is from #70500. Right front possibly #7977. Left rear, the emblem on the 2x2 round tile is the Eagle tribe from Legends of China, but the rest of it is not directly from any Chima set.
    Astrobricks
    Awesome! I will look them up. Thank you!
    560Heliport
    What set might this be from? We would love to build them together. 
    Most of those pieces look to be from #6926.
    Astrobricksmak0137
    Thank you. I’ll check it out. 

I can’t seem to find instructions for the build circled on the left. Is this a special build?
    I'm pretty sure it's one of the alternate builds that were pictured on the back of the box in those days. I've heard that the reason LEGO stopped putting alternate builds on the package was that they got a lot of letters from people wanting instructions for them. 
    AstrobricksBaby_Yoda
    I see. Thank you for the info. 
    What sets does this 2 builds belong to?
    #70748 and #70738.
    Thank you. 
  • CharmiefcbCharmiefcb SydneyMember Posts: 277
    The mold was used in several 1980's space sets, and Arctic from 2000 as well. The Aquashark set was about $3, so I bet they sold a lot. 

Oh they did. My brothers had a few of that same set. There were like 732 Aquanauts sets to 2 or 3 Aquasharks sets. So to build up the sharks they had to get that small set a few times. Aquazone was a great theme by the way.
    560Heliport
    I bought two of several of the smallest sets, mainly for the minifigures. The only Aquazone set I didn't get was #6199. About two years ago I got a used copy, mostly complete. Missing the nameplate, but I have two of #6195, so I used one of those baseplates. Different printing, but close enough. They were all displayed since I moved to this apartment five years ago, but I put them away last fall to make room for other stuff. Now I want to get them out again! I love Aquazone!
  • AstrobricksAstrobricks Minnesota, USMember Posts: 2,949
    Anyone know if this is in the BS database? It’s one of a series of TLM2 clip plushies that I’ve only seen at Target. Currently on clearance for $1.48. 4x6 plate for scale.

• oldtodd33oldtodd33 Denver 4800 miles to BillundMember Posts: 2,506
    This is collectible "tat" as huw calls it and he doesn't usually keep track of it. 
    andhegmonkey76KungFuKenny
  • AstrobricksAstrobricks Minnesota, USMember Posts: 2,949
    oldtodd33 said:
    This is collectible "tat" as huw calls it and he doesn't usually keep track of it. 
    That’s kind of what I figured, but I was doubting my search skilz :)
  • peterbrpeterbr UKMember Posts: 1
    I've bought a large amount of lego.
    Puzzled by a few bits that I cannot identify from which kit they came, anyone have any suggestions?

a large 
  • CCCCCC UKMember Posts: 18,708
    Ninjago spinner, and the MF is this one: 911607 (foil / poly bag).

I think the last pic is from the Friends pop-star stage show.
  • CCCCCC UKMember Posts: 18,708
    edited March 9
    And the grey and red radar dishes is from the UFO Attack game. The other platform looks like it might be from the Doctor Who / tardis set.
  • JudgeChuckJudgeChuck UKMember Posts: 1,190
    The one with the large hexagonal plate is the Ideas #21304 Doctor Who set.
  • King_JKing_J United StatesMember Posts: 31

Recently made a bulk order on BrickLink for some pieces, and everything arrived perfectly as expected except for this one.  It was listed as light bluish grey but the piece that arrived was light blue.  Did this come from any set or is it a mistake?  I couldn't find anything on it.
    @King_J I'm sorry I don't know how to quote a post, or link to it, but I may have found an answer for you: go to page 11 if th Collecting Certain Parts Only thread, look for DeMontes' picture of some hammers. Yours looks like it might be Aqua?
    King_J
  • oldtodd33oldtodd33 Denver 4800 miles to BillundMember Posts: 2,506
    I'll throw my 2 cents in. To me the color looks to be a yellowed or sun faded lbg hammer.
  • KungFuKennyKungFuKenny Deep in the Heart of TexasMember Posts: 1,095
    edited March 15
    @King_J I'm sorry I don't know how to quote a post, or link to it, but I may have found an answer for you: go to page 11 if th Collecting Certain Parts Only thread, look for DeMontes' picture of some hammers. Yours looks like it might be Aqua?
    I have to agree- looks like a prototype color... here is the link
    560HeliportKing_J
  • King_JKing_J United StatesMember Posts: 31
    edited March 18
    Oh, interesting!  It must be a prototype then, that looks exactly like mine.  Thanks for the link!  

I was originally thinking it was supposed to represent a lightning-charged Mjolnir but couldn't find that in any set.  Unlikely to be faded grey as it's in perfect shape and uniform in color all around.
    Hi, I’d like to know what set this plane tail is from. The numbers on the bottom says 335B9. Nothing seems to come up for that number. 
  • Switchfoot55Switchfoot55 The Northwest, USAMember Posts: 1,853
    It's part 54094pb01.

Possible sets #7894 or #3182
    Thank you. I hope to find all the pieces. 
    What set are these from? The red one looks like he can transform into a rover. 
    Thank you. I’ll look them up. 
    It's part 54094pb01.

Possible sets #7894 or #3182

jason1976 said:

andhe said:

I love this thread but you guys reply too damn fast!  :-)
    andhe560HeliportSwitchfoot55jason1976
    Well, what else do we have to occupy our time? :)
    KungFuKennyandheSwitchfoot55gmonkey76Bumblepantsjason1976
  • andheandhe UKMember Posts: 2,991
    Come on @KungFuKenny you had 5 hours! 
    560Heliport
    andhe said:
    Come on @KungFuKenny you had 5 hours! 
    Sigh- No "shelter in place" for me... I still have to go in to work!
    oldtodd33
    Hey guys, what sets does this belong to?
    edited March 20
    The red and black pieces look to be from #8897 Jagged Jaws Reef, which is a World Racer’s set from 2010 (for once I beat @560Heliport!)
    andheAstrobricksPyrobug
    Thank you KungFuKenny! That was fast!
    @KungFuKenny I was busy watching John Carter of Mars. There's a license I'd like LEGO to do! @Legojack10231 the one on the left is from #70013.
    KungFuKennyandhe
    Thank you again KungFuKenny! I’ll check out John Carter of Mars...
    Hey guys, what sets do these mechs belong to?
    edited March 23
    Those look like mixed up parts from the Exo Force line... for example , the middle one is #8101
    Here is the list on BrickLink:
    https://www.bricklink.com/catalogList.asp?catType=S&catString=568
  • Switchfoot55Switchfoot55 The Northwest, USAMember Posts: 1,853
    If I may, most of these sets (if not all) are easily found on the main Brickset page or on Bricklink. Anything with a sticker becomes super easy to search for. 

For example, the 4x4 dark blue wedge on the arm piece of the left most model. You can search, 4x4 wedge. You could then either look through the decorated parts, or simply go into the part itself, look at the sets it comes in, scroll down to Dark Blue, and look through the photos. I was able to find set #8103 in a matter for probably 30 seconds or less. 

Usually searching for parts with stickers, unique colors, or unique parts is a quick way to run your searches. 

Maybe just some quick tips/tricks for you. I always enjoy searching for parts/sets for people, so I don't mind so much. But you may be able to find some answers pretty quickly. 
    KungFuKennyandheAstrobricksgelkster