Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

40375 includes a normal blue helmet.

ModeltrainmanModeltrainman In the Disney Infinity Toybox, Windows, or digging through LEGO parts in the USA.Member Posts: 579
#40375 includes a normal non simulated broken blue helmet if any of you guys were into Classic Space and wondering. OK, so maybe a new thread wasn't necessary, but here we are.
Bumblepants

Comments

• M1J0EM1J0E Calgary, ABMember Posts: 639
    Oh cool here I was thinking it was the newer style helmet.  I was thinking only #71708 had the old style blue helmet.  
  • ModeltrainmanModeltrainman In the Disney Infinity Toybox, Windows, or digging through LEGO parts in the USA.Member Posts: 579
    I don't think so. Although I'm now not sure, just wanted to help.
    M1J0E
  • benbacardibenbacardi EnglandMember Posts: 596
    According to the Brickset parts inventory, it's a normal blue racing helmet in #40375, not the space helmet. It seems @M1J0E is correct, that's only in #71708
    M1J0E
  • CCCCCC UKMember Posts: 18,998
    Yes, that set does not contain a space helmet, just the modern regular motorcycle style. It wouldn't really make sense using the space style helmet as a sports helmet.

But then it doesn't really make sense using a space helmet in the Ninjago set, so I guess this is where LEGO is being kind to (mainly) AFOLs by putting in desired pieces.
    andheM1J0E
  • TkattTkatt MNMember Posts: 427
    ^The helmet in the Ninjago make sense in the context of the set as an item being sold as a collectable or souvenir.
    You're right about LEGO being kind to us AFOLs to put elements like this into sets mostly intended for children. I don't imagine too many kids are geeking out about getting a classic style space helmet. 
    M1J0Eandhegmonkey76kiki180703
  • M1J0EM1J0E Calgary, ABMember Posts: 639
    Too bad it is t in as small of a set as #40375 as that’s certainly cheaper than the Ninjago set. Or if it was included as an alternate to Bennys broken helmet in that set. Maybe one day the parts will show up in the minifig stations in stores. 

And to think I’m not even so much a classic space fan but was looking at #71708 to add to my city. Building #70620 & #70657 now & wondering how to spread more of that flavor around the rest of the city. 
    LittleLori
  • CCCCCC UKMember Posts: 18,998
    I expect/hope them to show up in B+P.

M1J0EpxchrisTkattPate5346kiki180703
  • Pate5346Pate5346 Member Posts: 808
    CCC said:
    I expect/hope them to show up in B+P.

Just did . Available now in UK.

LittleLoriandheCCCkiki180703
  • andheandhe UKMember Posts: 3,111
    Ah booo, made an order the other day and they weren't in stock.