Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

BendyBadger's Brickset BonusBall Bonanza - SumoLego Brianmas Edition (Drawing 12/28/2019)

2»

Comments

• GothamConstructionCoGothamConstructionCo Colchester UKMember Posts: 747
    I recently binged watched my way through the (UK) Office last week between the many Christmas movies so that I could watch the Christmas episodes just before Christmas Eve.
    i still have a few days off left so may revisit Faulty towers.

Thanks for hosting @SumoLego
    SumoLegoKungFuKenny
  • SirBenSirBen In the Hall of the Mountain KingMember Posts: 574
    In my current time off, I'm binge-studying to prepare to sit for the CFP exam in March.

If I had time for entertainment, I'd go for a Muppets binge about now (The Muppets Show and movies).
    SumoLegoFowlerBricksKungFuKenny
  • stluxstlux LuxembourgMember Posts: 2,343
    edited December 2019
    Rewatching all Star Trek episodes would be top of my list.
    Watching all series unfortunately doesn't fit in 1 week... However TNG, at 178 episodes, would leave you a generous 5 hours each day for sleep!

Enjoy your week off, and thanks for hosting!
    SumoLegoLittleLoriKungFuKenny
  • pxchrispxchris Oregon, USAMember Posts: 930
    My first binge would absolutely be the extended editions of Lord of the Rings. I try to re-watch the full trilogy every few years and it's getting to be about that time again.

Second I think would be Friends since it's leaving Netflix in just a few short days.

Next I might try getting into one of the new series in my queue, there are soooooo many!
    SumoLegoMynattKungFuKenny
  • UnikittyUnikitty NorwayMember Posts: 6
    I am fairly certain that my sleep schedule will take a hit when Awesome Games Done Quick starts streaming again on January 5th.
    SumoLego
  • MynattMynatt OH/NYMember Posts: 590
    I have yet to do a true movie marathon. On my list of series of movies I want to binge through are the MCU, Star Wars, and LotR/Hobbit. Harry Potter might be in there somewhere as well. Might need more than that 1 week...
    SumoLegoFowlerBricks
  • M_BossM_Boss Houston, TexasMember Posts: 249
    Probably the Clone Wars and Agents of Shield
    Renegade007cjhSumoLego
  • PJ76ukPJ76uk Derby, UKMember Posts: 517
    The Expanse is good, but not as good as the books! I plan to binge The Witcher whenever I can find the time so that would probably be my suggestion!

My son would, however, suggest Ninjago or Lego City Adventures (or like him, both!)
    SumoLego
  • Renegade007cjhRenegade007cjh Essex, UKMember Posts: 687
    Have watched Stargate SG-1 season 1-4 back-to-back over the past few weeks. Taking a short hiatus to plough through The Witcher before getting back to it!

Merry Christmas @SumoLego and all other Bricksetters!
    KungFuKennySumoLego
  • datsunrobbiedatsunrobbie West Haven , CTMember Posts: 1,575
    Thanks for hosting! Given a week to binge watch, I'd break out my Looney Tunes DVD sets and watch all the old Bugs Bunny, Daffy Duck and friends cartoons that were the foundation of Saturday mornings for me in the 70s.
    KungFuKennySumoLego
  • panchox1panchox1 The Outer RimMember Posts: 473

Darn. I think I missed the cut!

If I had a week off, which I do not. I'd binge the Harry Potter series and the Lord of the Rings. And if I had any time left, I'd watch some Breaking Bad.

KungFuKennyMr_CrossSumoLego
  • eMJeeNLeMJeeNL The NetherlandsMember Posts: 552
    Blackadder. Doh.
    sklambRenegade007cjhSumoLego
  • redarmyredarmy AberdeenMember Posts: 729
    West Wing.

Muppet Babies.
    KungFuKennySumoLego
  • CommanderRaabCommanderRaab Edinburgh, ScotlandMember Posts: 630
    Thanks SL. Merry Xmas to all. I would catchup the various Marvel shows, as well as The Expanse and finally get around to watching The Wire.
    SumoLego
  • SprinkleOtterSprinkleOtter Member Posts: 2,743
    I'm currently working my way through all of The Big Bang Theory.
    SumoLego
  • KungFuKennyKungFuKenny Deep in the Heart of TexasMember Posts: 1,332
    edited December 2019
    Am I correct that the BB was 9?

I will refrain from announcing the winner and leave the honors to our estimable host @SumoLego :-)
    SumoLego
  • ModeltrainmanModeltrainman In the Disney Infinity Toybox, Windows, or digging through LEGO parts in the USA.Member Posts: 581
    Weird. I got a notification from this thread, only to see nothing here about me. (Somebody mentioned me, I guess.)
    SumoLego
  • SumoLegoSumoLego New YorkMember Posts: 13,148
    KungFuKenny said:
    I will refrain from announcing the winner and leave the honors to our estimable host @SumoLego :-)
    Yes, it would appear that @Modeltrainman is our lucky Holiday Winner!
    Weird. I got a notification from this thread, only to see nothing here about me. (Somebody mentioned me, I guess.)
    'Twas the Dark Side of the Force...
    brickventuresstluxbandit778GothamConstructionCoRenegade007cjhkiki180703LittleLori
  • ModeltrainmanModeltrainman In the Disney Infinity Toybox, Windows, or digging through LEGO parts in the USA.Member Posts: 581
    @SumoLego , thank you! Maybe I now have to learn how this thing works! I kind of wonder how Kenny knew, too...PMd.
    SumoLego
  • SumoLegoSumoLego New YorkMember Posts: 13,148
    (I think he initially posted your info as the winner, and then later edited it.)
    KungFuKennyModeltrainman
  • KungFuKennyKungFuKenny Deep in the Heart of TexasMember Posts: 1,332
    SumoLego said:
    (I think he initially posted your info as the winner, and then later edited it.)
    Yeah, I got all excited and then settled down... :-)

thanks for hosting yet again @SumoLego!
    SumoLegoCymbelineGothamConstructionCogmonkey76kiki180703LittleLoriMynatt
    @SumoLego Thank you so much for this opportunity!
    SumoLegobrickventuresCymbelinebandit778GothamConstructionCoKungFuKennykiki180703Mynatt
  • M1J0EM1J0E Calgary, ABMember Posts: 640
    Awesome thanks for hosting this!
    LittleLori