Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

[Master thread] Help identifying parts, sets and minifigs

Comments

• TheMaker37TheMaker37 Norfolk,VaMember Posts: 482
    So I have made alot of progress getting through 100's of these figures without help but I can't find these. I'm pretty sure all of these are Star Wars so I know the theme. If anyone could help me out with the figure # or at least the name they are under in the database. Thank you

• andheandhe UKMember Posts: 2,996
    1. Is an Ewok, just search Ewok in the database and it will come up.
    2. Is a Darth Vader head on an Nute Gunray (?) body
    8. Is a Sith trooper - missing it's helmet.

3. Is Lando Calrissian
    4. Is actually a Pirates of the Caribbean 'zombie'. Again check the database.

5. Is Christmas Darth maul with the wrong hat.
    6. Is https://brickset.com/minifigs/sw0307
    7. Is a Yoda body, I can't see the head.
    12. Imperial something. Gunner?
    13. Is https://brickset.com/minifigs/sw0379

• CCCCCC UKMember Posts: 18,717
    And the missing blanks are:

9 is Thi-Sen
    10 is Kithaba from the desert skiff
    11 is a resistance officer from Ep VII
    14 is Onaconda Farr

andhe
    I can finally see a light at the end of the tunnel with these figures I have one big bag of what I think is city figures and a couple dozen I have no idea about. These are mostly super heros so I know the theme it would be great if you know the number or the name as it appears in the database. Thanks
  • PJ76ukPJ76uk Derby, UKMember Posts: 514
    1 Manbat
    2 Spiderman
    3 Batman
    4 Batman
    10 Shield Agent

Just search for the name/tag and scroll through until you find the one that matches, ie 10 is SH188 only found in #76036
  • andheandhe UKMember Posts: 2,996
    8. Is Mutt Williams from Indiana Jones.
    9. Is from the agents theme
    11. Is from the Pharaoh's Quest theme.

6. Is a Manta Ray warrior from Atlantis theme.
    7. Is from one of the Iron Man sets (Possibly Malibu Mansion - or that might be a Barbie thing...) 
    12. Is the series 2 cmf karate guy but wrong legs (ninjago)
    13. Is a Johnny Thunder torso with Indiana Jones head (and probably Mutt's hair - see above).
    14. Looks like War Machine's head on a cmf decorator body.

Generally enjoy doing these, but gotta wonder about the necessity of the Spider-man and Batman ones... ;-) 

BrainsluggedKungFuKennyMexten
  • milambermilamber Norfolk UKMember Posts: 626
    I've had a few additional sets included with a recent purchase. A friend has identified most of them, but I'm left with these minifigs, partial builds and around 40 or so loose parts. Any ideas if it's an actual set or just a few figures and someones attempt at some Christmas builds? Thanks
  • vizzitorvizzitor IrelandMember Posts: 256
    edited November 2019
    Looks like #40059 with an envelope tile and an extra pearl gold 1x1 plate stuck on the section connecting to the decapitated and limbless reindeer.

It looks like a reindeer kebab now.
    dmcc0andheBrainslugged
  • Switchfoot55Switchfoot55 The Northwest, USAMember Posts: 1,859
    @vizzitor is correct. Definitely #40059. The letter attached to the small build on the left would usually go inside of Santa's sleigh. The set isn't all that far from being complete!
    Thanks both. I have a a small pile of parts as well so now I know what it is I'll try to finish it. Bought one set and ended up with four by the look of it
    Thanks again (Red nose looks better......)

stluxSwitchfoot55vizzitorKungFuKennyLittleLori
  • Switchfoot55Switchfoot55 The Northwest, USAMember Posts: 1,859
    ^Looks great!

Those gold 1x1 round plates go on the outside studs of that 1x4 SNOT brick. 
    ^Looks great!

Those gold 1x1 round plates go on the outside studs of that 1x4 SNOT brick. 
    Oh yeah. Missed that, thanks
    Any clue what these part #'s are. I thought one would be in baseplates but could not find it... The other one seems it could be a ship hull??? Not sure
  • oldtodd33oldtodd33 Denver 4800 miles to BillundMember Posts: 2,506
  • AstrobricksAstrobricks Minnesota, USMember Posts: 2,958
    edited November 2019
    Any clue what these part #'s are. I thought one would be in baseplates but could not find it... The other one seems it could be a ship hull??? Not sure
    There must be part numbers on those, aren’t there?
  • 560Heliport560Heliport Twin Cities, MN, USAMember Posts: 1,610
    The tan pieces seem to say "BTB" on the studs, not LEGO. I don't know who BTB is, but I've seen pieces in bulk lots.
    andheAstrobricks
    I don't know how you saw that @560Heliport . I had to break out a lego magnifying glass to see that. I glanced at the studs and assumed they said Lego. Thanks for solving the mystery.
    I Googled "BTB" and found Bob the Builder by Fisher-Price. They seem to be various vehicles that have studs on the upper surfaces, perhaps for attaching their minifigures. But I didn't find any sets of blocks.
  • BrainsluggedBrainslugged England (the grim North)Member Posts: 1,212

Anyone got ideas on this piece? Been identifying a bunch of star wars parts a friend picked up off ebay, but I just can't find what this is. I thought it would be fairly simple, but I'm having no luck.
  • BrainsluggedBrainslugged England (the grim North)Member Posts: 1,212
    ^ Panic over. I just found it in #70143. A non star wars set.
  • KungFuKennyKungFuKenny Deep in the Heart of TexasMember Posts: 1,103
    @Brainslugged
    it looks like wedge brick 6x2 left... can you get a better picture?  It is hard to tell color from that one...

https://www.bricklink.com/v2/catalog/catalogitem.page?P=41748#T=C
    I know this is for a train but could not seem to find it in windscreens or doors and windows. Looking for the part #. Thanks
    ^^ Um. Eww.
    KungFuKenny560Heliportjason1976
  • jason1976jason1976 LondonMember Posts: 84
    ^^ Um. Eww.
    I was too polite to mention it! :)
    KungFuKennyAstrobricks
    @TheMaker37 I have more info for you... I think those big tan pieces say "BTR" not BTB". I found one I'd saved. It says BTR on the studs, and it's a 2x12 brick, white with black printing: "Tonka" at each end of one side, and "HIGHWAY RESCUE" in between. Googling BTR next...
    KungFuKenny
  • Bludchylde1Bludchylde1 Member Posts: 49
    @TheMaker37 I have more info for you... I think those big tan pieces say "BTR" not BTB". I found one I'd saved. It says BTR on the studs, and it's a 2x12 brick, white with black printing: "Tonka" at each end of one side, and "HIGHWAY RESCUE" in between. Googling BTR next...
    BTR was an old Lego like line from Hasbro called Built to Rule. I want to say somewhere between 2002 and 2004. The only thing I remember was they had a GI Joe subline and Transformers subline.
    KungFuKenny
  • MudkipDoomMudkipDoom United KingdomMember Posts: 37

Can someone please help me identify the red circled part, I found these instructions online and they have no part list
    ^ Design 47474. In 6 sets in 2004. 
    Astrobricksgmonkey76
    Oops. Better info at Bricklink- it says 19 sets in 2004 and 2005. Two Technic sets, the rest are Knights Kingdom II constraction figures, many are just different versions. 
    Astrobricks
  • red237red237 Member Posts: 295
    Hi everyone. Can someone please Tell me what hat is this piece/shape called?  Color regardless....
  • benbacardibenbacardi EnglandMember Posts: 561
    It's part 33183: Carrot Top: https://brickset.com/parts/design-33183
    Fizyx
  • red237red237 Member Posts: 295
    ^thank you!
    benbacardi
  • klintonklinton CanadaMember Posts: 1,084
    What set is this horse from? This advert just popped up on FB and I really want this horse. Following the link leads to a bunch of Friends and Duplo sets, none of which look to include it. 

• KungFuKennyKungFuKenny Deep in the Heart of TexasMember Posts: 1,103
    @klinton
    that looks like a digitally distorted version of part 93083.  I also can’t find that color with blue eyes so the color may be digital also.  No other horse seem to match that I can find...
    andheFizyx
    I feel like a fool for asking this but here goes. How do I get this battery box open. It has no screws that i can find, I tried prying it out but it seems as if it will braek. Is there some trick I am missing? It goes to #8480. Thanks
  • BobflipBobflip Member Posts: 521
    edited November 2019
    The catch is in that red slot on the top. Pull one of the grey tabs in and it should loosen.
    KungFuKenny
    @klinton
    that looks like a digitally distorted version of part 93083.  I also can’t find that color with blue eyes so the color may be digital also.  No other horse seem to match that I can find...
    My guess is they did what they do to minifigs in renders where they bend the legs.
    560Heliportklinton
  • AdelecAdelec UkMember Posts: 171
    Can anyone help identify this figure? It came in a job lot of lego, and most of the figures were in bits. Mostly Star Wars, but also Indiana Jones and some collectible mini figures.
  • CCCCCC UKMember Posts: 18,717
    I don't recognize it, torso or legs. If it has LEGO logos it could well be a custom print.
  • TheOriginalSimonBTheOriginalSimonB Felixstowe Member Posts: 1,483
    ^ Agreed - plus I  don't think LEGO themselves can print on the lower part of the leg like that.
  • AdelecAdelec UkMember Posts: 171
    Thank you. The figure does have the Lego Logo, but there is no printing on the back, so maybe a custom print. I wonder what head goes with it! I guess I'll have to wait and see whats left!
  • bandit778bandit778 Docking Bay 94. Member Posts: 2,116
    This what your looking for?

Image result for LEGO BLACK TORSO CUSTOM PRINT
    From here

CCCstluxKungFuKennyAdelecandhe560HeliportMr_Crossgmonkey76
    edited January 6
    Found this in a lot, colour matches very well to dark blue, and it feels like Lego plastic, but no luck from a Bricklink search for dark blue parts with "2 x 2" in the name.

• BumblepantsBumblepants DFWMember Posts: 6,368
    Bobflip said:
    Found this in a lot, colour matches very well to dark blue, and it feels like Lego plastic, but no luck from a Bricklink search for dark blue parts with "2 x 2" in the name.

I'm guessing it isn't Lego.
    Yup, thought I'd check just in case! Have since found another dark blue piece with the Mega Bloks logo. I'd heard the quality had improved, glad to have finally found some of the new bits to compare, and they're not bad! Not gonna purchase any, of course...
  • gelkstergelkster MN, USAMember Posts: 597
    Not Lego. I had a few orange ones I kept on hand for rocket/missile nosecones.
    Bobflip
    Cool, thanks for confirming. I've kept one of their double sided studs plates that turned up in the lot too, haha!
  • Jackad7Jackad7 Wisconsin Member Posts: 522
    Does anyone know which set this figure is from? I've been scouring bricklink but cant find it.