Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

This Years Sainsburys Cards

donutboydonutboy U.K.Member Posts: 718
I know they're not Lego this year but if anyone is interested in swapping some of the Disney Sainsbury collectible cards let me know and we can sort something out.

I'm very sorry if this is not allowed on this forum, but as this is the only one I ever use I thought i'd try my luck.

Thanks to all.
LostInTranslationMr_Crosssnowhitie

Comments

• dmcc0dmcc0 Nae far fae AberdeenMember Posts: 765
    I'm not sure my daughter still has her spares, but I'll check.  I think she only needed a couple to complete the set.

Sainsburys near my work were doing a Swap Shop in the cafe last weekend so folk could swap; I'm assuming it wasn't just that store as they had proper printed posters up with the dates etc.

Not sure if they are doing it these cards too, but my local library was redistributing folks leftover LEGO cards to others.  You handed in your extra cards and they gave you what you wanted from what others had given.

Might be worth checking your local Sainsburys or library to see if they do something similar.
    donutboy
  • PJ76ukPJ76uk Derby, UKMember Posts: 456
    Which ones do you need @donutboy as I have loads spare after helping my kids collect them.
    donutboy
  • COOLEGOCOOLEGO B'ham/SolihullMember Posts: 200
    edited October 8
    Post your wants list and I should be able to help out also @donutboy .

Were also still looking for quite a few as were collecting for my little one and her cousin. I'll post a list up also.
    donutboy
  • donutboydonutboy U.K.Member Posts: 718
    edited October 8
    Hi, thanks for the replys.
    The cards we need are - 
    1 , 7 , 12, 39, 43, 55, 70, 75, 85, 92, 104, 130.

I am assuming that there are 144 cards in the set, if not we need all the numbers above 144 also.

We have loads of swaps if folks want to list their needs.

Thanks again.
    PJ76uk
  • PJ76ukPJ76uk Derby, UKMember Posts: 456
    donutboy said:
    The cards we need are - 

I am assuming that there are 144 cards in the set, if not we need all the numbers above 144 also.

Thanks again.
    I can help with that @donutboy

I'm after 13, 27, 33, 59 (x2), 90, 93 and 99 to make my two little 'uns happy!
    donutboyLobot
    PJ76uk said:
    donutboy said:
    The cards we need are - 

Thanks again.
    I can help with that @donutboy

I'm after 13, 27, 33, 59 (x2), 90, 93 and 99 to make my two little 'uns happy!

I have all the cards you need except I only have one of no. 59 (Miles Morales). 
    I'll switch this conversation to DM, or is it PM, either way, see you there.
  • snowhitiesnowhitie BelgiumMember Posts: 2,878
    Just been sorting our cards we got from the mother-in-law this weekend and we are still missing these. Maybe a bit late, but if anyone can help with these? UK address :)

4/5/34/38/39/42/43/74/77/83/101/109/112/116/126/141

Got plenty of doubles too, so if there are people still after spares.. Can't help with no59 though @PJ76uk sorry!

Awww, sorry @snowhitie , after 2 weeks of no other replies we chucked all our swaps away last Friday.
    snowhitie
  • Mr_CrossMr_Cross East Anglia (UK)Member Posts: 1,025
    I have eight of those @snowhitie, I'll PM you.
    I don't have a spare 59 either sorry @PJ76uk.

We need:
    2 19 22 23 25 31 32 35 36 40 43 45 48 49 53 56 62 65 68 87 94 97 103 105 118 120 139

snowhitie
  • obi_gobi_g BlightyMember Posts: 517
    @snowhitie let me know what ones you need after @Mr_Cross has helped and I'll see if I can help :)
    snowhitie
  • snowhitiesnowhitie BelgiumMember Posts: 2,878
    Don't worry @donutboy I should have mentioned sooner. At least you started the thread!

Thank you to @[email protected] and @obi_g , you both have PMs :)
    donutboy
    Last minute, I know. Just need four more. Not a big deal, but my kids would be really pleased if we could complete the set.

43, 56, 65 and 94.

Cheers!
  • dmcc0dmcc0 Nae far fae AberdeenMember Posts: 765
    @Mr_Cross

Our local Sainsburys donated all their leftover stock to a local craft cafe(?) apparently.  From w/c 18th Nov they are letting folk pick out whatever cards they need - no swaps required.

Should be able to get down that week at some point as my daughter still needs one card to complete her set.  I'll see if they have any of the above left by the time we get there.  Hopefully they'll put some limit on what folk can take otherwise I can see someone going in an swiping the lot.
    oooh! Thanks @dmcc0, let me know how you get on :-)
  • rawbobrawbob UKMember Posts: 528
    i'm looking for the following cards if anyone can help out. I have MANY to trade

@rawbob, I have about 16 of those. I'll PM you.