Please use our links: LEGO.com • Amazon
Brickset.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, the Amazon.com.ca, Inc. Associates Program and the Amazon EU Associates Programme, which are affiliate advertising programs designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
It came in four sets:
They have built it step by step with manual, nothing was missing but when I have checked parts on bricklink list there are missing like 30 parts it seems a bit weird. Is it possible that bricklink list is not right? Photo of the build is their and nothing is missing there
Im asking because on bricklink there is 540parts listed and on brickset there is 569 parts listed
if you look at the bottom of the brick and it has two open 1x6 rectangles with a single pin in each. they are type a. If the base looks like a standard 2x6 plate, they are type b.
In that case you definitely have chrome C-3POs in both of them.
I can't begin to comprehend how you found that, short of owning the set
Guess I missed it while sorting that lot
6 - Zombie Chaffeur
#6 is col089 leprechaun
#14 is sh174 Scarlet Witch
some of the rest are difficult to see and to differentiate colors - you might try better lighting for your pics to help. Also use goatleg.com as an easy reference to search out various torso combinations... good luck!
2. Is a generic dragon knight from the Kingdoms theme.
8. Is the cmf vampire torso (series 2) with skater girl legs I think (series 6?)
3, 11 and 12 are viking torsos but were also used with the Fantasy era dwarves (under beards) with short legs.
5. Is a generic City robber.
7. Is a star wars scout trooper (endor?)
13. I think is space police 3 again
And 14. Looks like the top half of Scarlet witch from Marvel.
& even more unsettling is that someone thought Lego made it...😲
2. Is a Darth Vader head on an Nute Gunray (?) body
8. Is a Sith trooper - missing it's helmet.
3. Is Lando Calrissian
4. Is actually a Pirates of the Caribbean 'zombie'. Again check the database.
5. Is Christmas Darth maul with the wrong hat.
6. Is https://brickset.com/minifigs/sw0307
7. Is a Yoda body, I can't see the head.
12. Imperial something. Gunner?
13. Is https://brickset.com/minifigs/sw0379
10 Shield Agent
Just search for the name/tag and scroll through until you find the one that matches, ie 10 is SH188 only found in #76036
9. Is from the agents theme
11. Is from the Pharaoh's Quest theme.
6. Is a Manta Ray warrior from Atlantis theme.
7. Is from one of the Iron Man sets (Possibly Malibu Mansion - or that might be a Barbie thing...)
12. Is the series 2 cmf karate guy but wrong legs (ninjago)
13. Is a Johnny Thunder torso with Indiana Jones head (and probably Mutt's hair - see above).
14. Looks like War Machine's head on a cmf decorator body.
Generally enjoy doing these, but gotta wonder about the necessity of the Spider-man and Batman ones... ;-)