Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Brickheadz discussion

13»

Comments

• RoyweeezyRoyweeezy Pacific Northwest Member Posts: 4
    edited June 22
    Hey Ersi... how come I can’t see the printed belt element on your captain phasma? I can see it on Finn but not on her. Is it just a trick of the light? Also.. your captain sparrow has his mustache on upside down :)
  • ersiersi SlovakiaMember Posts: 227
    @Royweeezy
     wow you have good eyes :D captain phasma was just light, he has belt and I have turned sparrows mustache thank you :) 
  • MegtheCatMegtheCat Houston, TXMember Posts: 497
    @ersi Not to be picky but Captain Phasma is a she:)

I like your display very much. I need room to build some of mine, as so far I've built about 3. Next will be Lady Liberty I think. (Now where is the box?)
    ersiAanchir
    @MegtheCat oops :D, what box do you mean?
  • MegtheCatMegtheCat Houston, TXMember Posts: 497
    @ersi I meant I wasn't sure where I put Lady Liberty, but I found her.
    ersiAanchir
  • RoyweeezyRoyweeezy Pacific Northwest Member Posts: 4
    edited June 22
    Looks like the mr and mrs Claus is screwing with your 2nd to bottom row too. I hated that it was the only seasonal one that was that height!
    @Royweeezy
     yes :/ I would preffer one or maximum 2 heights for boxes
    I dont know would you buy this cologne exclusive brickheadz? I have got offered one for 80€, I already have shimao and beijing but they atleast have printed brick this one is just sticker..

https://www.bricklink.com/v2/search.page?q=6302766#T=A
  • dmcc0dmcc0 Nae far fae AberdeenMember Posts: 765
    I wouldn't, but that doesn't mean you shouldn't.  Only you can decide whether it's worth it, but the fact you are asking suggests you don't really want it that much. 80 Euros is a lot of cash for something you're not sure about though.
  • CCCCCC UKMember Posts: 18,016
    I wouldn't either. It looks like it is the same as the Chinese ones just with a sticker. If you buy that one with a sticker, you will feel compelled to buy any more where the organisers make the same style with a sticker. It is not an official LEGO set, so I wouldn't bother. You don't need it to have a complete set.
    @dmcc0 @CCC you are right, if it would be atleast printed piece I would buy it
  • Greg_bGreg_b EnglandMember Posts: 4
    edited July 17
    ersi said:
    I have important question, last week 8 may I have decided that I will order 2 tlm2 brickheadz from that guy that was selling on ebay. I know his ebay account was new but he had 20+ positive reviews plus I spoke with some people in facebook group that bought from him without problems. 

His ebay: https://www.ebay.co.uk/usr/the_lego_collector
    His facebook: https://www.facebook.com/thomas.white.7798574

He told me that he will send it next day 9th may(thursday) but he did not. Than he told me he is going to send it friday, when I wrote him he told me it is sent but he cannot give me tracking number because he lost it. I told him okay call to post office and try to get it. He told he has no time and he wont go there or call there until monday. I dont believe that because he was normally writing in facebook brickheady group. Now is monday and I asked him for that tracking number. Ofcourse he has another excuse and that is hospital appointments.... 

What should I do? Do I just request refund on paypal? It was payment for goods with buyer protection and I wrote in description that it is payment for 2 tlm2 brickheadz.
    Sorry for my english it is not my first language.
    Hi Everyone,

I wanted to add to this post above as I have had the unfortunate experience of dealing with Thomas White from Stoke on Trent. 

He bid and agreed to purchase over £2000 worth of Lego from me in June. After three weeks of chasing he eventually told me he had split up with his fiance and made a load of excuses about why he couldn't "commit" to the purchase despite entering a legally binding contract via eBay.

My advice is to avoid dealing with this individual at all costs either via forums, Facebook, eBay, or any other means. 

He becomes abusive, threatening and aggressive towards you if you ask for simple things like payment and collection as agreed. 

Trust me and stay well clear! If it means missing out on a product or sale, believe me you will want to as the alternative is an absolute nightmare. 

Not a person I would ever wish my worst enemy to have to deal with! 

Like I say avoid at all costs!

Good Luck everyone!! 
    ersi
    @Greg_b exactly, I had alot of problems with him.. I have tried to make post in some facebook groups but they have removed it. Just wanted to warn others because he is very active on facebook
    Greg_b
  • Greg_bGreg_b EnglandMember Posts: 4
    Can you send me which Facebook groups he uses on private message please? I'd like to make sure moderators are aware of the issues with him. Thanks. 
    ersi
  • dmcc0dmcc0 Nae far fae AberdeenMember Posts: 765
    @Greg_b Oddly, you still gave him positive feedback though.  Was that a mistake or a deliberate negative positive?

• SteveGSteveG TNMember Posts: 23
    On another note. Now that the Brickheadz line is at the very least slowing way down, I've had time to start my next collection obsession, adding mini-me's to the Brickheadz. 

sid3windrBaby_YodaMegtheCatstlux
    Do you think new kylo ren brickheadz will be available october 1st with reindeer?
  • AstrobricksAstrobricks Minnesota, USMember Posts: 2,541
    I could go for some Dr Who BH. 
    pxchrisKungFuKenny
  • IstokgIstokg MichiganMember Posts: 2,100
    edited September 21
    I'm not sure if this Brickheadz has ever been discussed?  The Dutch AFOL group De Bouwsteen had 800 private Brickheadz made for their members for the groups 25th anniversary in 2018....

This may drive a few "completionists" crazy.... ;-)

This Brickheadz is based on the 1956-62 "LEGO Gnome" found on LEGO sets and advertising.

davetheoxygenmanRussell844AstrobricksdspigelBaby_Yodapxchriscatwranglerasrfarinha
  • roxioroxio UKMember Posts: 1,339
    ^ very nice. Are they Lego Certified sets like made by Bright-Bricks etc or just a custom one-off with no Lego branding on box ?
    Astrobricks
  • KungFuKennyKungFuKenny Deep in the Heart of TexasMember Posts: 583
    Finally added these guys to my collection— now to track down Marty and Doc Brown...
    dspigelcatwranglerSteveG
  • SteveGSteveG TNMember Posts: 23
    I don't do the seasonal sets. But these do keep me from falling behind. About 4 more older sets to collect and I should be good with what I want. 

KungFuKennyFizyx