Please use our links: LEGO.com • Amazon
Brickset.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, the Amazon.com.ca, Inc. Associates Program and the Amazon EU Associates Programme, which are affiliate advertising programs designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
I now need to know every part that has not shown up in sets. Do we have a topic for it?
I guess I missed the BAM elf stuff. I may have to stock up on elves this year if they're still around/come back.
I like that the Xtra line is continuing!
I think the idea could work well, but not sure if Lego would release a parade type set. It would sort of be the Assault on Hoth, but winter villagey.
Having said that, my WV display is getting so large now it doesn't fit on any single surface in my house.
Is anyone willing/able to post pictures from your past displays? I’d love some inspiration for the future (or maybe point me to where I should look as I’m new to the forums).
- Celebrate the festive season with the biggest Winter Village set ever!
- Have fun using the awesome firepower of the Winter Village Star Destroyer to terrify the inhabitants of your winter village!
- Open the interior of the red and white Winter Village Star Destroyer to reveal the presents!
- Use the hyperdrive to ensure all children get their presents delivered on time!
- Watch as the Star Destroyer jumps out of hyperspace in the middle of the Winter Village Cottage's chimney, enabling Darth Santa to deliver the presents! Marvel at how little of the cottage is left afterwards!
- Includes Darth Santa, a mysterious bearded figure with unknown origins, who uses magical forces to help fulfill his destiny!
- Includes Rudolf Skywalker reindeer, with his red nose-saber.
- Also includes 3 Elftroopers, 4 Winter Village residents, and 2 Men In Black figures.
I'm getting quite antsy to have some sort of news of this years set. Last year we had to wait until September 9th. Fingers crossed it's no later than that for this year!
Most of my focus is still Halloween/fall.
it would also be cool to have a small bridge leading into the village. It could be a Christmas decorated arched stone bridge with a small partially frozen stream running below it. I think that would go live with the buildings.
i really hope it’s not a gingerbread house... doesn’t really fit the village theme
Aside from Stonewars "leak" that everyone has guessed for the last three months, there has been nothing.
Can someone pull some strings already?