Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Modulars for Sale [US]

BumblepantsBumblepants DFWMember Posts: 5,881
So I have decided to change focus in my Lego collecting and while the modular series has brought me a lot of joy I am more interested in building mocs now. In October I will be back in the United States and looking to sell off most of my modular collection. These are all used but in good, 100% complete condition with instructions. Not looking to trade at this time. Willing to beat lowest comparable Bricklink pricing. PM if interested. 

I would like to keep transactions limited to the US as shipping big heavy amounts of stuff is a real pain and expense for everyone. If you are in the DFW area we can probably arrange a in-person hand-off.

Modulars:
#10197 Fire Brigade
#10211 Grand Emporium
#10218 Pet Shop
#10224 Town Hall
#10246 Detective's Office
#10251 Brick Bank
#10255 Assembly Square
KungFuKenny

Comments

• BumblepantsBumblepants DFWMember Posts: 5,881
    Town Hall and Fire Brigade spoken for. Others still available.
    So I have decided to change focus in my Lego collecting and while the modular series has brought me a lot of joy I am more interested in building mocs now. In October I will be back in the United States and looking to sell off most of my modular collection. These are all used but in good, 100% complete condition with instructions. Not looking to trade at this time. Willing to beat lowest comparable Bricklink pricing. PM if interested. 

I would like to keep transactions limited to the US as shipping big heavy amounts of stuff is a real pain and expense for everyone. If you are in the DFW area we can probably arrange a in-person hand-off.

Modulars:
    #10197 Fire Brigade
    #10211 Grand Emporium
    #10218 Pet Shop
    #10224 Town Hall
    #10246 Detective's Office
    #10251 Brick Bank
    #10255 Assembly Square
    3 accounted for, 4 remain. 

Forget to mention in the original post they are from a pet-free/non-smoking home.
    Bump
  • FingerinsocketFingerinsocket Whidbey Island, WAMember Posts: 3
    Sorry for the late reply... Purchased the Detectives Office, fantastic sale, fantastic deal and great communication.  Thank you Bumblepants for SUPER fast shipping, I got it in 2 days! 
    I finally put it together a week ago.
    BumblepantsFizyxLittleLorikiki180703Mynatt