Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

LEGO sets to buy

1111214161720

Comments

  • LordmoralLordmoral Puerto RicoMember Posts: 635
    klinton said:
    Lordmoral said:
    ^ How did you get picked?
    My interest is picked (meaning interested).
    I think you mean piqued. It's a different word entirely. I think Astrobricks was just teasing you about your mistake. ;)
    Sorry. I didn’t mean to pique on anyone ;-)
    None at all, thanks for the controlled information rather than resort to name calling. One if the reasons I love this forum.
  • AstrobricksAstrobricks Minnesota, USMember Posts: 2,890
    Lordmoral said:
    klinton said:
    Lordmoral said:
    ^ How did you get picked?
    My interest is picked (meaning interested).
    I think you mean piqued. It's a different word entirely. I think Astrobricks was just teasing you about your mistake. ;)
    Sorry. I didn’t mean to pique on anyone ;-)
    None at all, thanks for the controlled information rather than resort to name calling. One if the reasons I love this forum.
    You may be a saint. We don’t deserve you :) 
    Lordmoral
  • LordmoralLordmoral Puerto RicoMember Posts: 635
    Lordmoral said:
    klinton said:
    Lordmoral said:
    ^ How did you get picked?
    My interest is picked (meaning interested).
    I think you mean piqued. It's a different word entirely. I think Astrobricks was just teasing you about your mistake. ;)
    Sorry. I didn’t mean to pique on anyone ;-)
    None at all, thanks for the controlled information rather than resort to name calling. One if the reasons I love this forum.
    You may be a saint. We don’t deserve you :) 
    I get that a lot, I have to thank my parents and family members as well as my beliefs (Christians).
    panchox1
  • LordmoralLordmoral Puerto RicoMember Posts: 635
    I saw the already deleted late 2019 SW sets images (some not all) and I am.interested in only a few that said, while the newly revealed UCS ISD was amazing I was left saddened at the lack of a Vader or interior (in micro scale) and I am leaning to get the UCS Millennium Falcon when I can.
  • MaffyDMaffyD West YorkshireMember Posts: 2,765
    ^ Totally agree @Lordmoral - that ISD can wait (I already have one).
    For 2020 I am waiting with bated breath about the new Marvel, Overwatch & Speed Champions sets. Currently my wants list has practically all of those on it. And nothing else!
    Lordmoral
  • LordmoralLordmoral Puerto RicoMember Posts: 635
    MaffyD said:
    ^ Totally agree @Lordmoral - that ISD can wait (I already have one).
    For 2020 I am waiting with bated breath about the new Marvel, Overwatch & Speed Champions sets. Currently my wants list has practically all of those on it. And nothing else!
    Cool, got to be smart with $$$$.
  • FizyxFizyx ColoradoMember Posts: 837
    Lordmoral said:
    MaffyD said:
    ^ Totally agree @Lordmoral - that ISD can wait (I already have one).
    For 2020 I am waiting with bated breath about the new Marvel, Overwatch & Speed Champions sets. Currently my wants list has practically all of those on it. And nothing else!
    Cool, got to be smart with $$$$.
    HA! hahahaha!  That's a good joke!  *laughter slowly transitions to crying*
    560HeliportKungFuKennysid3windrKeilupLordmoralMaffyDM1J0Egmonkey76bandit778
  • LordmoralLordmoral Puerto RicoMember Posts: 635
    Fizyx said:
    Lordmoral said:
    MaffyD said:
    ^ Totally agree @Lordmoral - that ISD can wait (I already have one).
    For 2020 I am waiting with bated breath about the new Marvel, Overwatch & Speed Champions sets. Currently my wants list has practically all of those on it. And nothing else!
    Cool, got to be smart with $$$$.
    HA! hahahaha!  That's a good joke!  *laughter slowly transitions to crying*
    I hear you, not to mention the upcoming SW sets (which I am eyeing two which are two: Death Star Cannon and Raider AT-ST) and that LEGO Allosaurus figure as well what location based sets Overwatch has next year (hope a factory is among them).
    Fizyx
  • JudgeChuckJudgeChuck UKMember Posts: 1,187
    Hi all, long time, no post, but still read the forum every day!

    Anyway, is there any indication yet whether LEGO are going to continue the City Space sets next year, with another line, or was that just a one-off?

    I've really enjoyed this sub-theme and just need to acquire #60229 Rocket Assembly &Transport and #40345 Mars Exploration Minifigure Pack to complete the current line-up.
    KungFuKennyLordmoralMaffyD
  • HugeYellowBrickHugeYellowBrick At my PCMember Posts: 496
    edited October 2019
    MODULAR!
    Lordmoralcatwrangler
  • BumblepantsBumblepants DFWMember Posts: 6,311
    Hi all, long time, no post, but still read the forum every day!

    Anyway, is there any indication yet whether LEGO are going to continue the City Space sets next year, with another line, or was that just a one-off?

    I've really enjoyed this sub-theme and just need to acquire #60229 Rocket Assembly &Transport and #40345 Mars Exploration Minifigure Pack to complete the current line-up.

    stefxan said:
    Is there speculation of this years Bricktober? Will this be continued?
    The city space sub theme will almost certainly be one and done like Arctic and volcano explorers etc before it. I'm still waiting for a good bargain before jumping in but I really want the launch center.
    gmonkey76Lordmoral
  • pxchrispxchris Oregon, USAMember Posts: 821
    edited October 2019
    I too have been really loving the space sub-theme as a whole! I grabbed most of the smaller sets already at the standard 20% off. I'll likely #60226 soon-ish and then will maybe pick up #60227 later.

    Honestly though, neither of the two big sets have really impressed me (the rockets, while large are primarily bland and empty) enough to give serious thought to buying them yet. Out of the two I like #60228 more though, so I might grab that one at a large discount.
    Lordmoral
  • dmcc0dmcc0 Nae far fae AberdeenMember Posts: 777
    Amazon in the UK has had a couple of the smaller space sets at 40% off recently.  Haven't bought much non-technic or Starwars for a long time, but these are pretty cool and have picked up a couple.
    KungFuKennyLordmoral
  • JudgeChuckJudgeChuck UKMember Posts: 1,187
    I picked up the #60227 and #60228 at a good discount (33%+) from Amazon, so just looking for a good-ish discount on #60229, if I can find it, otherwise I may use some VIP points up.

    If, as you say @Bumblepants this is a one-off, that's fine by me.

    I actually really like the look of the rocket in #60229, not so much the one in #60228, but the Command Centre looks really good and I'm looking forward to building it (and putting my mobile phone in, with the dedicated app running!)
    Lordmoral
  • LordmoralLordmoral Puerto RicoMember Posts: 635
    Hi all, long time, no post, but still read the forum every day!

    Anyway, is there any indication yet whether LEGO are going to continue the City Space sets next year, with another line, or was that just a one-off?

    I've really enjoyed this sub-theme and just need to acquire #60229 Rocket Assembly &Transport and #40345 Mars Exploration Minifigure Pack to complete the current line-up.
    I hope at least one or two sets are released, maybe LEGO saw how popular these were unlike the other sets.
  • LordmoralLordmoral Puerto RicoMember Posts: 635
    You can add: https://brickset.com/sets/21320-1 to my list eventually, it changed a lot from the original submission but it looks awesome.
    KungFuKennyMaffyD
  • khmellymelkhmellymel United KingdomMember Posts: 1,242
    ^ sigh, me too.
    Lordmoral
  • MaffyDMaffyD West YorkshireMember Posts: 2,765
    So, to update the post I made back in July, now it's after my birthday...

    Un-Unbought:

    #21044 Paris Architecture - Skylines (I thought I had bought this, but then I couldn't find it, so I thought I imagined getting it. After looking for something else, I found it again! So I did buy it after all - I would've felt stupid having 2)

    Bought since July:

    #76124 : War Machine Buster
    #76125 : Iron Man Hall of Armour
    #75243 : Slave I – 20th Anniversary Edition
    #75895 : 1974 Porsche 911 Turbo 3.0

    Taken off:

    #10269 : I don't want a motorbike
    #71044 : I'm not a Disney collector (despite what my superhero sets might indicate)
    #75246 : Not OT SW spaceship
    #75248 : Not OT SW spaceship
    #75249 : Not OT SW spaceship
    #75250 : Not OT SW spaceship
    #75254 : Not OT SW spaceship
    #75255 : Not OT SW spaceship
    #75256 : Not OT SW spaceship

    Still definitely want (with additions):

    #60228 : Deep Space Rocket and Launch Control
    #60229 : Rocket Assembly & Transport
    #10265 : Ford Mustang
    #10267 : Gingerbread House
    #21045 : Trafalgar Square
    #31096 : Twin-Rotor Helicopter
    #40353 : Reindeer, Elf & Elfie
    #70842 : Emmet's Triple-Decker Couch Mech
    #76119 : Batmobile: Pursuit of The Joker
    #76139 : {Batvehicle D2C set}
    #76144 : Hulk Helicopter Drop (but that's a 2020 set, isn't it?)
    #75257 : Millenium Falcon - the best non-UCS Falcon in quite a few years

    Still might want (with additions):

    #75252 : Imperial Star Destroyer - This is very much a 'wait and see how I feel' purchase, because it's very expensive and I have the previous one and just how much do I want another big wedge of grey? I haven't even built the old one.

    I've also added a few more maybes to the pile, but they're not essential...

    So I'm definitely getting there. Now I wonder how my 2018 list has progressed...
    Lordmoral
  • LordmoralLordmoral Puerto RicoMember Posts: 635
    I can't believe I am about to say this but I may buy another LEGO SW set from the Sequel Trilogy (ST) if LEGO makes something that has been appering in trailers lately makes it to a set. For sure I will be purchasing the Raider AT-ST and Death Star Cannon sets as well anything good from Fallen Order (if they make them) for May the Fourth 2020.
  • LordmoralLordmoral Puerto RicoMember Posts: 635
    Ok how is your addiction going? Brought lots of LEGO recently or just the ones your wallets permitted? Awesome, here is my update:
    Brought last night:
    -Shrimp Shack Attack (Hidden Side) to complement the IdeaDEAS Old Fishing Store and the Hidden Side Shrimp Boat;
    -IDEAS Dinosaur Fossils (big dino fan);
    -x12 dark grey BURPS to complete a MOC;
    -GWP Reindeer Ornament.
    To buy:
    -JW (Barnionyx and Triceraptos sets);
    -Stark Private Jet;
    -Hidden Side School for pieces to make my own school.
    KungFuKennyFizyxMaffyD
  • Speedman29Speedman29 UKMember Posts: 1,546
    Some interesting and some meh! sets for 2019. Nothing really grabs me from the SW range apart from the microfighters and then there is only three sets (down from four this year, is it the end of the MF range?).
    City looks to be pretty limited as well, I'm not into emergency services, so just the harvester lorry and the snow mobile. Speed Champions Senna, Nascar and Mini look good. TLM2 sets are lacking something for me, but once I've seen the film I may change my mind.
    This years modular did nothing for me, the style and colour didn't really fit with the look of my street, so next years will have to be special to be bought.

    Could be a cheap year all round!
    Looking back after almost 12 months. I did complete the Microfighters collection, got a couple of SC and City sets and a few TLM2 sets.
    Lunar Lander was an unexpected purchase and I may add Saturn V to that before the year is out.
    Not as cheap a year as I thought!

    Lordmoral
  • LordmoralLordmoral Puerto RicoMember Posts: 635
    Some interesting and some meh! sets for 2019. Nothing really grabs me from the SW range apart from the microfighters and then there is only three sets (down from four this year, is it the end of the MF range?).
    City looks to be pretty limited as well, I'm not into emergency services, so just the harvester lorry and the snow mobile. Speed Champions Senna, Nascar and Mini look good. TLM2 sets are lacking something for me, but once I've seen the film I may change my mind.
    This years modular did nothing for me, the style and colour didn't really fit with the look of my street, so next years will have to be special to be bought.

    Could be a cheap year all round!
    Looking back after almost 12 months. I did complete the Microfighters collection, got a couple of SC and City sets and a few TLM2 sets.
    Lunar Lander was an unexpected purchase and I may add Saturn V to that before the year is out.
    Not as cheap a year as I thought!

    It's always a: "Not as cheap a year as I thpught!" Year.
    M1J0EMaffyD
  • JudgeChuckJudgeChuck UKMember Posts: 1,187
    My wanted and now bought list for 2019 certainly got longer:

    #10264 Corner Garage
    #10266 NASA Apollo 11 Lunar Lander
    #21044 Paris
    #21045 Trafalgar Square
    #21148 Minecraft Steve BigFig with Parrot
    #21149 Minecraft Alex BigFig with Chicken
    #21150 Minecraft Skeleton BigFig with Magma Cube
    #21151 The End Battle
    #21152 Pirate Ship
    #21153 The Wool Farm
    #21154 The Blaze Bridge
    #21318 Tree House
    #30365 Space Satellite
    #30393 Steve and Creeper Set
    #30529 Mini Master-Building Emmet
    #30571 Pelican (freebie!)
    #31088 Deep Sea Creatures
    #40336 Newbury Juice Bar (freebie!)
    #40341 Sea Accessories
    #40345 Mars Exploration Minifigure Pack
    #60221 Diving Yacht
    #60224 Satellite Service Mission
    #60225 Rover Testing Drive
    #60226 Mars Research Shuttle
    #60227 Lunar Space Station
    #60228 Deep Space Rocket and Launch Control
    #60229 Rocket Assembly & Transport
    #60230 People Pack - Space Research and Development
    #60239 Police Patrol Car
    #70826 Rex's Rex-treme Offroader!
    #70831 Emmet's Dream House/Rescue Rocket!
    #70841 Benny's Space Squad
    #71025 Video Game Champ, Shower Guy, Jungle Explorer, Dog Sitter, Pizza Costume Guy, Galactic Bounty Hunter, Gardener, Fox Costume Girl
    #75229 Death Star Escape
    #81000 Koi
    #81001 Shark Skin
    #81002 Splash Koi Skin
    #81003 Ink Koi Skin
    #853865 TLM2 Accessory Set 2019
    #853958 Chicken Skater Pod (freebie!)
    #951908 Astronaut
    #5005910 Reversible Canvas Tote Bag  (freebie!)

    I still definitely need #21155 The Creeper Mine and will very likely also get #21320 Dinosaur Fossils.
    I'm on the fence with #10267 Gingerbread House at the moment. Although it looks great, it's "Winter Fantasy" and not "Winter Village" and I already have Santa's Workshop.
    Lordmoral
  • MaffyDMaffyD West YorkshireMember Posts: 2,765
    So, to update the post I made back in October, now it's after err... another few weeks...?

    Bought since October:

    #31096 : Twin-Rotor Helicopter

    Taken off:

    #76144 : Hulk Helicopter Drop (only because it's a 2020 set)

    Still definitely want (with additions):

    #60228 : Deep Space Rocket and Launch Control
    #60229 : Rocket Assembly & Transport
    #10265 : Ford Mustang
    #10267 : Gingerbread House
    #21045 : Trafalgar Square
    #40353 : Reindeer, Elf & Elfie
    #70842 : Emmet's Triple-Decker Couch Mech
    #76139 : 1989 Batmobile
    #40433 : 1989 Batmobile (well, that's not confusing is it?)
    #40337 : Gingerbread House (again, totally not confusing)
    #40338 : Christmas Tree
    #75257 : Millenium Falcon - the best non-UCS Falcon in quite a few years

    Still might want (with additions):

    #76119 : Batmobile: Pursuit of The Joker - with the two new Batmobiles just launched, not sure I need a third...
    #75252 : Imperial Star Destroyer - This is very much a 'wait and see how I feel' purchase, because it's very expensive and I have the previous one and just how much do I want another big wedge of grey? I haven't even built the old one.

    Now I need to be careful, as the 2019 Brickset Secret Santa is running, and I don't wish to make my Santa's job any harder!
    Lordmoral
  • LordmoralLordmoral Puerto RicoMember Posts: 635
    ^ "#76139 : 1989 Batmobile
    #40433 : 1989 Batmobile (well, that's not confusing is it?)", eh one is the UCS type right? Of the UCS sets I am saving my cash for the big one: UCS Millenium Falcon (my name is: Luis E Morales Falcon so that ship holds a special place in my family). I have the cash but that is for emergencies.
    MaffyDKungFuKenny
  • MaffyDMaffyD West YorkshireMember Posts: 2,765
    ^ Yep, the 76139 one is the UCS version. I'm joking about how the names of the sets are identical: the number isn't exactly easy to remember unless you're familiar with them, and the images (either from a distance or at low quality) are fairly similar too, as they are of the same source material.

    I remember back in the day when the UCS Slave I came out, and there were people trying to sell the much smaller version for the same price as the UCS because they looked the same from a non-expert eye. I expect there might be similar issues here, but seeing as the small one is a GWP, it won't be quite as bad.

    Bet you anything that someone will try to sell #76119 as either the GWP or as the big one, just to see if they can...
    LordmoralM1J0E
  • LordmoralLordmoral Puerto RicoMember Posts: 635
    MaffyD said:
    ^ Yep, the 76139 one is the UCS version. I'm joking about how the names of the sets are identical: the number isn't exactly easy to remember unless you're familiar with them, and the images (either from a distance or at low quality) are fairly similar too, as they are of the same source material.

    I remember back in the day when the UCS Slave I came out, and there were people trying to sell the much smaller version for the same price as the UCS because they looked the same from a non-expert eye. I expect there might be similar issues here, but seeing as the small one is a GWP, it won't be quite as bad.

    Bet you anything that someone will try to sell #76119 as either the GWP or as the big one, just to see if they can...not surprising considering the world

  • LordmoralLordmoral Puerto RicoMember Posts: 635
    ^ Considering the world we live in, not surprising.
    MaffyDM1J0E
  • LordmoralLordmoral Puerto RicoMember Posts: 635
    Well the Hidden Side theme continues and I am personally interested just in the lighthouse but I'll make my own:
    https://brickset.com/article/46920/2020-hidden-side-sets-officially-revealed!?fbclid=IwAR1UmhpBGKbBGnldhjC1Zegpa18ylNimxWeJ8nbF8v2u0TjvsWZEIo06Y5s#.Xc058lkp9Po.facebook
  • MaffyDMaffyD West YorkshireMember Posts: 2,765
    edited November 2019
    *sigh* Well, I suppose you should be careful what you wish for...

    Ever since the Speed Champions line was introduced, I imagined how great it would be for Lamborghini to get in on the act. Now, nearly 5 years later I finally get my wish with #76899 : Lamborghini Huracán Super Trofeo EVO & Urus ST-X. And half the set is ugly as sin. That Urus is so so awful to look at. I can't believe that I'll need to have that in my collection just to have the first Lego Lamborghini SC set. Dear god.

    So, it's on my wishlist for 2020. But they had better do something better later in the year. Why on earth they didn't do the Countach I will never understand - it's angles and aggressive styling are perfect for Lego. Maybe that's why - they know that every Lambo fan will get that one, but the first, to pull them in, can include a shitty SUV.

    Apologies for the swearing, but I am really annoyed that this set has that green mess in it.
    LordmoralBumblepantsKungFuKenny
  • LordmoralLordmoral Puerto RicoMember Posts: 635
    MaffyD said:
    *sigh* Well, I suppose you should be careful what you wish for...

    Ever since the Speed Champions line was introduced, I imagined how great it would be for Lamborghini to get in on the act. Now, nearly 5 years later I finally get my wish with #76899 : Lamborghini Huracán Super Trofeo EVO & Urus ST-X. And half the set is ugly as sin. That Urus is so so awful to look at. I can't believe that I'll need to have that in my collection just to have the first Lego Lamborghini SC set. Dear god.

    So, it's on my wishlist for 2020. But they had better do something better later in the year. Why on earth they didn't do the Countach I will never understand - it's angles and aggressive styling are perfect for Lego. Maybe that's why - they know that every Lambo fan will get that one, but the first, to pull them in, can include a shitty SUV.

    Apologies for the swearing, but I am really annoyed that this set has that green mess in it.
    If there is something I learned, you can get it on sale and then use the parts for something else. Time for those VIP points to be used.
    MaffyD
  • SnizzlebuttsSnizzlebutts MelbourneMember Posts: 54
    There is new Harry Potter? Damn, was hoping to collect the rest of Hidden Side from this year and next and then the two new Chinese sets. Lots of stuff to buy now.
    Lordmoral
  • LordmoralLordmoral Puerto RicoMember Posts: 635
    Well the first part of City gets officially revealed (check your wallets):
    https://brickset.com/article/47013/2020-city-sets-revealed!#comments
    MaffyD
  • daewoodaewoo TexasMember Posts: 405
    Why are we back to no doors on vehicles?  It's starting to feel like the late 90s/early 00s again and I don't like that.
    LordmoralBumblepantsFizyxSnizzlebuttsJackad7
  • LordmoralLordmoral Puerto RicoMember Posts: 635
    daewoo said:
    Why are we back to no doors on vehicles?  It's starting to feel like the late 90s/early 00s again and I don't like that.
    I saw that but have you seen the Bulldog and Owl figures?!?!?! Not gonna buy the Police Station just for that dog but I am so tempted to get my mother the owl set.
    Fizyx
  • LordmoralLordmoral Puerto RicoMember Posts: 635
  • LordmoralLordmoral Puerto RicoMember Posts: 635
  • BumblepantsBumblepants DFWMember Posts: 6,311
    I'm really looking forward to the new Ninjago buildings. Tons of great Minifigures and parts for filling out Ninjago City
    FizyxLordmoral
  • eMJeeNLeMJeeNL The NetherlandsMember Posts: 524
    edited November 2019
    I love the Creator monsterburgertruck and minimodular! also, the owl and dog are great, but the rest of the unveiled Cityline really doesn’t float my boat. Have seen a junglestyle set too, that is great!
    Lordmoral
  • daewoodaewoo TexasMember Posts: 405
    Lordmoral said:
    daewoo said:
    Why are we back to no doors on vehicles?  It's starting to feel like the late 90s/early 00s again and I don't like that.
    I saw that but have you seen the Bulldog and Owl figures?!?!?! Not gonna buy the Police Station just for that dog but I am so tempted to get my mother the owl set.
    Yeah, I'll see if I can get the owl piece on Bricks & Pieces.  I'm not gonna buy a set just to get it.
    BumblepantsLordmoral
  • LordmoralLordmoral Puerto RicoMember Posts: 635
    eMJeeNL said:
    I love the Creator monsterburgertruck and minimodular! also, the owl and dog are great, but the rest of the unveiled Cityline really doesn’t float my boat. Have seen a junglestyle set too, that is great!
    I am with you, I am only interested in those sets because of the animal molds but that Monster Burger Truck is awesome yet not for me, I am waiting for official pictures of that jungle set to see if it is worthy to gift my dad.
  • LordmoralLordmoral Puerto RicoMember Posts: 635
    daewoo said:
    Lordmoral said:
    daewoo said:
    Why are we back to no doors on vehicles?  It's starting to feel like the late 90s/early 00s again and I don't like that.
    I saw that but have you seen the Bulldog and Owl figures?!?!?! Not gonna buy the Police Station just for that dog but I am so tempted to get my mother the owl set.
    Yeah, I'll see if I can get the owl piece on Bricks & Pieces.  I'm not gonna buy a set just to get it.
    Indeed, thanks for that tip.
  • LordmoralLordmoral Puerto RicoMember Posts: 635
    As of this writing more 2020 SW sets (other than Ben Hut which is on.my sights and Luke Speeder) but until Brickset posts them (they have more Speed Champions sets so.if you want to put a link here it would be welcomed) I won't do so to avoid Mouse problems. If Brickset legally posts them and I am not here you can do so as well.
  • LordmoralLordmoral Puerto RicoMember Posts: 635
    Well Friend sets have been revealed by Brickset and they looks good (another Hospital but not for me as I have all that I need so my wallet is happy): 
    LegoEveryone
  • LordmoralLordmoral Puerto RicoMember Posts: 635
    Trolls sets (thise pods look to make good hot air balloons), what ypu get when you mix Trolls and Infinity War: 
    https://brickset.com/article/47043/trolls-world-tour-sets-revealed!
    Snizzlebutts
  • LordmoralLordmoral Puerto RicoMember Posts: 635
    More Ninjago sets revealed. That Black Dragon looks great as those Arcade machines, anyone who is seeking to create an Arcade MOC should check these out (those bars on top of characters are health bars):
    https://brickshow.com/2019/11/lego-ninjago-2020-official-set-and-box-images-revealed?fbclid=IwAR1YA9qczJAg95oWmEicBBhuk2c2nMb9lcS2DOalhfszPXVNMnf-us_RNbw
  • LordmoralLordmoral Puerto RicoMember Posts: 635
    2020 STAR WARS PARTIAL LINE:
    I love the Bantha but not getting the set just for that awesome build, Obi Wan Hut yes, (x2 2019 sets AT-ST Raider and Death Star Cannon), might check the Mandalorian BP but my wallet is saying: "Thank you" for now. Still no: Rogue One: Imperial Cargo Shuttle, Rebels Imp Troop Transport (not the BP one), Tie Reaper (from both Jedi Fallen Order and RO), the Mantis (Jedi FO), new non UCS Imperial era Star Destroyer, new AT-AT, a Tie Bomber from the OT. 
  • SnizzlebuttsSnizzlebutts MelbourneMember Posts: 54
    Looking forward to Tokyo in the Architecture series.
    Lordmoral
  • LordmoralLordmoral Puerto RicoMember Posts: 635
    Bulldozer Construction, Ice Cream Truck and Safari Adventure (a gift to my pops). After seeing the Marvel pictures my wallet is happy.
    M1J0E
  • LordmoralLordmoral Puerto RicoMember Posts: 635
Sign In or Register to comment.

Shopping at LEGO.com or Amazon?

Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon

Recent discussions Categories Privacy Policy

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Brickset.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, the Amazon.com.ca, Inc. Associates Program and the Amazon EU Associates Programme, which are affiliate advertising programs designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.