Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

(US) Looking for #40343 Spider-Man Museum Break-in

CaptainRogersCaptainRogers Greensboro, NCMember Posts: 839
Willing to trade or buy. Please PM me if you've got a copy.

Comments

• monkeyhangermonkeyhanger Member Posts: 3,013
    You're probably not looking for a transatlantic transaction, but I saw this set in my local Lego shop today. Think it was about £12.
    CaptainRogers
  • CaptainRogersCaptainRogers Greensboro, NCMember Posts: 839
    Thank you for the offer, but I eventually just bought one on eBay. Kind of surprised to see it sold out so quickly, but better to grab it now before I'm paying two or three times the price.
    M1J0E
  • M1J0EM1J0E Calgary, ABMember Posts: 644
    Wow I had no idea it went to ‘sold out’ so quickly!  That is surprising!  I figured it was just on backorder or something.  I knew it went right through & sold out of our local store, but glad I added it to a [email protected] order.  Must’ve just gotten it before it went out.
    CaptainRogers
    @M1J0E me too. I had stopped at a couple Lego stores during travels last week, but to no avail.
    M1J0E
  • BumblepantsBumblepants DFWMember Posts: 6,983
    The LBM2 pack was sold out initially then came back and hung around on clearance for months. So there is at least precident for a comeback.
  • madforLEGOmadforLEGO Chicagoland USMember Posts: 10,154
    If you are near an LDC, they may have them.
    The LBM2 pack was sold out initially then came back and hung around on clearance for months. So there is at least precident for a comeback.
    That's good to know. I appreciate it. Yeah, I ended up getting several at 75% off a few months back.
  • Russell844Russell844 California, USAMember Posts: 2,131
    For those who live near LEGOLAND California, they had a ton of these in stock today. Granted they were $16.99, but that's probably cheaper than eBay.
  • madforLEGOmadforLEGO Chicagoland USMember Posts: 10,154
    edited August 2019
    #40343 is available via [email protected] (on backorder though), per toysnbricks.com
    Bumblepants