Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

Terfsten Set Collection Sale Take 4

terfstenterfsten West VirginiaMember Posts: 200
Hi all. I know it's probably almost meme level how many times I've sold my collection by now lol. I cant promise I wont change my mind again in the future. But for now I really need the money and I'm going towards other hobbies. I'm slowly gathering my stuff so I will post a link to my collection and make a detailed list that I will add to as time goes on. I've sold on this site several times but never anywhere else lol. I try to price low and will try to work out deals for multiple items.Please help a guy out and take this stuff off my hands. It's been fun :)

http://brickset.com/sets/ownedby-terfsten

LEGOFan2

Comments

• terfstenterfsten West VirginiaMember Posts: 200
    Yes I will keep updating the list and I will post a more detailed list continually as I go through everything. I will move the Atlantis stuff over to this post as well.
    UPDATE:
    I dont have any boxes unless stated. Prices are just suggestions. Feel free to make an offer and i will try to give a good deal on a bundle of several items. Shipping is not included.

This is what I have gone through so far:

Adventurers
    #5936 Spider's Secret - Instructions are in great condition. Missing 1 light gray 1X2 tile with dynamite print and 1 magnifying glass. Pickaxe and axle 3L with stud are dark bluish gray instead of dark gray. - $16

#7409 Secret of the Tomb - everything is complete and in great condition including the instructions - $5

Agents
    #8631 Jetpack Pursuit - Instructions are great. Missing 1 villain logo sticker. Small crack starting on sawfist's normal orange arm. - $5

#8967 Gold Tooth's Getaway - No instructions. Missing 1 villain logo sticker and 1 black technic axle & pin connector angled #1. Gold dino has some scratching but looks pretty good. - $5

#8968 River Heist - everything is complete and in great shape including the instructions. Missing the stickers on the propeller. - $13

#8970 Robo Attack - Missing all but 3 stickers (2 villain logo & 1 weapon gauge). 2 round 2X2 "boat stud" pieces are trans-neon orange instead of trans-orange. Camera is type 2 instead of type 1. 3 out of 4 of the black 6X6 dishes are solid studs while 1 has hollow studs. There is a very small white mark on the black octagonal base. There are black marks on the tan male hairpiece. The hawaiian shirt torso has a small crack starting in 1 arm. Dr. Inferno only has his legs. He is missing his torso head and hair. Everything else is in great condition including the instructions. The 2 agents and 2 of the civilian minifigs are complete in great shape. The robot and 2 agent vehicles are also complete. - $30

Alpha Team
    #6772 Alpha Team Cruiser - Everything is complete and in great shape. The instruction manual's front and back cover (they are attached to each other) have come detached from the rest of the manual. - $5

Atlantis
    #8057 Wreck Raider - vehicle is complete and instructions are included. Shark army warrior's left arm is cracked and the printing on his head and teeth is worn some as well. There is no diver minifig (flippers only). - $5

#8059 Seabed Scavenger - This one is 100% complete including instructions. Everything is in great condition - $10

#8060 Typhoon Turbo Sub - 100% complete with instructions in great condition. No 3-D glasses. - $15

#8076 Deep Sea Striker - stickers still on the sheet but corner of one is slightly bent and 2 have reapplied themselves to the sheet at an angle. Missing the minifig torso. 1 dark bluish gray technic brick modified 2 X 2  with ball receptacle reinforced & axle hole is cracked but usable. - $12

#8077 Atlantis Exploration HQ - brand new sticker sheet. 100% complete with instructions. Great condition. - $30

#8078 Portal of Atlantis - Missing 1 Atlantis Squid Warrior Minifig, 1 diver torso, and 1 minifigure head, 2-sided with brown eyebrows and cheekbones (Axel). Shark army warrior has a small crack starting on the bottom of one arm. - $50

#30042 Mini Sub - Instructions are worn. Minifigure includes head and flippers only. Missing 1 black plate, modified 1X1 with clip horizontal. No polybag. - $0.50
    LEGOFan2
    Bionicle
    #8532 Onua - 100% complete including canister and instructions. Perfect condition. - $10

#8533 Gali - 100% complete with instructions in very good condition. Includes canister lid - $8

#8534 Tahu - 100% complete in great condition. No instructions. Includes canister lid - $8

#8535 Lewa - 100% complete including canister, instructions, and poster. Perfect condition - $10

#8566 Onua Nuva - 100% complete including instructions and canister. Perfect condition. There is a number 2 written on the outside of the canister sleeve on one side. - $10

#8568 Pohatu Nuva - 100% complete with instructions in perfect condition. No canister. - $8

#8727 Inika Toa Jaller - No Instructions. 100% complete. 1 Trans-orange technic, axle & pin connector 2X7 with 2 ball sockets is cracked but usable. Sword lights up. - $8

#8728 Inika Toa Hahli - 100% complete. Torn corner on back cover of instructions. Marbled feet have small cracks on top front "toe" area but they arent very noticeable unless you are looking for them and dont affect the figure. Sword lights up. - $9

#8729 Inika Toa Nuparu - 100% complete. No instructions. Tiny cracks just beginning to form on top front "toe" area of eliptical feet. Not noticeable at all. Sword lights up. - $8

#8730 Inika Toa Hewkii - 100% complete in great condition. Instructions are in good shape. 1 technic pin 3/4 is old dark gray instead of dark bluish gray. Sword lights up. - $10

#8731 Inika Toa Kongu - 100% complete including instructions that are in great condition. Tiny cracks beginning to form on top front "toe" area of eliptical feet. Sword lights up. - $9

#8732 Inika Toa Matoro - 100% complete in great condition including instructions. Sword lights up. - $10

#8991 Tuma - 100% complete in good condition including instructions. 1 dark bluish gray av-matoran arm piece is cracked but usable. 4 of the dark bluish gray ball socket & axle connector 2X3 have been replaced with the new hero factory type that wont crack.

Books
    #ISBN0241011639-1 Great Lego Sets - Includes #11910 Micro Scale Space Cruiser. Box Set box is slightly frazzled in the corners on top but looks pretty good. The book itself is perfect condition (only opened it twice). The set box is perfect as well and the set has been rebagged inside with the insyructions which are all in great shape. - $20

#ISBN1405341696-1 & #ISBN1405345640-1 The Lego Book (2009) & Standing Small Box Set - Used Condition but overall still pretty good - $6

Castle
    #70400 Forest Ambush - 100% complete including instructions. Great condition. - $8

City
    #4208 4X4 Fire Truck - Instructions have set information written neatly on the sides of the cover but are in perfect condition. All stickers have been applied neatly. Set is 100% complete in great condition as well - $15

#4437 Police Pursuit - Missing the crook minifigure. Everything else is 100% complete in great condition including the instructions. - $5

#7286 Prisoner Transport - No stickers. No instructions. Missing 1 orange motorcycle fairing, 1 whute fence 1X8X2 2/3, & 1 dark bluish gray knit cap. Everything else is there and in great condition. - $8

#7287 Police Boat - 100% complete in great condition including instructions. Stickers applied neatly. - $22

#7942 Off-Road Fire Rescue - Damaged instructions (back cover missing and very very worn). Missing 2 fire stickers (for the mailbox doors), 1 black string 38L (30cm), 1 dark bluish gray mailbox door with slot, 1 string reel 2X2 drum, 1 red container/box 2X2, 2 red 1X1 plate with clip vertical type 3, & 2 white 2X4 plate. Minifigure & truck itself are complete and in good condition. - $3

#30315 Space Utility Vehicle - Brand new. Built and displayed once. Includes brand new instructions. No polybag. - $2

#30351 Police Helicopter - Brand new. 100% complete with instructions. No polybag. - $2

#30354 Hot Rod - Brand new. 100% complete. Instructions slightly wrinkled. No polybag. - $2

#30356 Hot Dog Stand - Brand new. 100% complete including instructions. No polybag. - $2

#30360 Arctic Ice Saw - Brand new. 100% complete including instructions. No polybag. - $2

#30364 Popcorn Cart - Brand new. 100% complete including instructions. No polybag. - $2

#60011 Surfer Rescue - 100% complete with very good instructions. Both minifig heads have nicks/dings. Missing 2 side orange stickers with set number. - $3

#60023 City Starter Set - 100% complete in very good condition including instructions & comic. 2 front pieces of the clip on the underside of the motorcycle chassis have broken, but it is still usable as the motorcycle chassis will still clip to the base. - $25

#60032 Arctic Snowmobile - No Instructions. Walkie talkie handle is very scratched. Bad crack up left side of minifig torso. Everything else is complete and in great condition. - $3

#60090 Deep Sea Scuba Scooter - 100% complete including instructions in perfect condition. - $4

#60117 Van & Caravan - Brand new sticker sheet & instructions. Missing 1 tan minifigure legs. Otherwise complete and in great condition. - $12

#60120 Volcano Starter Set - 100% complete including instructions in brand new condition. - $6

#60122 Volcano Crawler - 100% complete including instructions in perfect condition. - $25

#60135 ATV Arrest - 100% complete including instructions in brand new condition. - $4

#60136 Police Starter Set - 100% complete including instructions in brand new condition. - $5

#60153 People Pack - Fun at the Beach - 100% complete including instructions in brand new condition. - $25

#60156 Jungle Buggy - 100% complete including instructions in brand new condition. - $4

#60157 Jungle Starter Set - 100% complete including instructions in brand new condition. - $6

#60163 Coast Guard Starter Set - Brand new instructions. 1 walkie talkie radio is the older kind. Missing 1 white 2X4 plate, 1 light bluish gray 1X2 plate with horizontal clip on end, & 2 white support 2X4X5 stanchion inclined, 5mm wide posts. Everything else is included and in great shape. - $4

#60164 Sea Rescue Plane - Missing 1 orange 1X2 plate with handle on side, free-ends & 1 yellow 1X2 tile modified with handle on top. Everything else is complete and brand new including instructions. Sticker sheet is brand new with only one applied to the front of the jet-ski. - $10

#60170 Off-Road Chase - 100% complete including instructions in brand new condition. - $3

#60171 Mountain Fugitives - 100% complete including instructions in brand new condition. - $6

#60176 Wild River Escape - 100% complete including instructions in brand new condition. - $12

#60184 Mining Team - 100% complete including instructions in brand new condition. - $6

#60191 Arctic Exploration Team - 100% complete including instructions in brand new condition. - $6

#60193 Arctic Air Transport - 100% complete including instructions in brand new condition. Brand new sticker sheet. - $25

#60202 People Pack - Outdoor Adventures - 100% complete including instructions in brand new condition. - $25

Classic #2032
    Helicopter (McDonald's) - No instructions or polybag. 100% complete in great condition. - $2
    LEGOFan2
  • GeordiePaulGeordiePaul Glastonbury, CT, USAMember Posts: 472
    PM’d
    terfstenLEGOFan2
    A couple of things are pending.
    LEGOFan2
    #30356 Hot Dog Stand & #30364 Popcorn Cart have sold!
    LEGOFan2
    edited April 10
    #60153 People Pack - Fun at the Beach
    #60193 Arctic Air Transport
    #60202 People Pack - Outdoor Adventures have sold!
    Muftak1LEGOFan2
  • SumoLegoSumoLego New YorkMember Posts: 11,737
    terfsten said:
    Aw nuts!
    Muftak1LEGOFan2terfstenkiki180703SprinkleOtter
    edited April 10
    SumoLego said:
    terfsten said:
    Aw nuts!

Sorry Sumo just a tad too late :) @SumoLego
    SumoLegoLEGOFan2
    Update: I have skipped ahead upon request and so I've gone through the following.

Juniors
    #10739 Shark Attack - 100% complete in brand new condition including instructions. - $9

Ninjago
    #2258 Ninja Ambush - Missing 1 bonezai skeleton minifigure and 1 long bone. Everything else is complete and in brand new condition including instructions. - $5

#2516 Ninja Training Outpost - Minifigure has a faint scratch on left arm. Otherwise is in perfect condition and complete including brand new instructions. - $3

#30080 Ninja Glider - 100% complete in brand new condition including instructions. No polybag. - $3

#30084 Jay - No polybag so essentially just a Jay minifigure with sword. 100% complete in brand new condition. - $2

#30291 Anacondrai Battle Mech - Sealed Polybag - $4

#30293 Kai Drifter - Brand new instructions. Missing 1 1X1 dark red modified tile with top clip. The 2 trans-orange 2X2 plate with rounded bottom (boat stud) pieces are trans-neon orange. No polybag. Otherwise complete and in perfect condition. - $2

#30425 CRU Master's Training Grounds (X2) - No polybag. 100% complete in brand new condition including instructions. - $3 each

#30426 Stealthy Swamp Airboat - No polybag. 100% complete in brand new condition including instructions. - $2

#30531 Sons of Garmadon - No polybag. 100% complete in brand new condition including instructions. - $2

#30547 Dragon Hunter - No polybag. 100% complete in brand new condition including instructions. - $2

#70591 Kryptarium Prison Breakout - 100% complete in brand new condition including instructions. All stickers applied neatly. - $13

#70600 Ninja Bike Chase - No instructions. Missing 1 black technic ball joint & 1 orange 1X1 cone with top groove. All stickers are neatly applied and everything else is complete in great condition. - $13

#70603 Raid Zeppelin - 1 control panel sticker is starting to peel slightly in the corner. Missing 1 zane flyer sticker and Clancee's head and legs. Everything else is 100% complete in brand new condition including instructions. - $20

#70621 The Vermillion Attack - 100% complete in brand new condition including instructions. - $7

#70622 Desert Lightning - 100% complete in brand new condition including instructions. Missing 2 snake vehicle stickers. - $13

#70623 Destiny's Shadow - Brand new instructions. Missing 1 reddish-brown 2X2 jumper plate, 1 red 1X1 modified plate with horizontal clip, & 1 red minifig cup. 2 dark bluish gray 2X2 tile modified with pin are scratched. Otherwise complete and in great condition. - $17

#70624 Vermillion Invader - $100% complete in brand new condition including instructions. No stickers. - $20

#70651 Throne Room Showdown - 100% complete in brand new condition including instructions. - $15

#70659 Spinjitzu Kai - 100% complete in brand new condition including instructions - $7

#70660 Spinjitzu Jay - 100% complete in brand new condition including instructions. - $7

#70661 Spinjitzu Zane - 100% complete in brand new condition including instructions. - $7

#5002144 Dareth vs. Nindroid - No polybag. 100% complete in perfect condition. - $3

Pirates
    #6239 Cannon Battle - 100% complete in brand new condition including instructions.

Power Miners
    #8956 Stone Chopper - No instructions. No rock monster. Missing minifigure head and legs. Stickers applied neatly. - $2

#8957 Mine Mech - Brand new instructions and sticker sheet. Missing 1 black technic axle and pin connector 2X7 with 2 ball sockets, 1 Trans-green crystal, & 1 dark bluish gray rock monster upper jaw. Otherwise in great condition. - $3

#8959 Claw Digger - No instructions. Missing all stickers except 2 white hazard lines with #4. 100% complete in great condition. - $15

#8960 Thunder Driller - 100% complete in brand new condition including instructions. All stickers applied neatly. - $25

#8962 Crystal King - 100% complete in great condition. Instructions are very very worn. - $20

The Lego Ninjago Movie
    #70618 Destiny's Bounty - 100% complete in great condition including instructions. All stickers applied neatly. Small stain on the front sail. Probably washable and not too noticeable. Packed by color in smaller bags inside of a larger one. - $90

Promotional
    #5005250 Party Banana Juice Bar - Brand new and in perfect condition but is missing the hut packaging. - $3

I also have some loose minifigures. All are in great condition:

Adventurers
    Johnny Thunder - $1
    Dr. Kilroy - $1

Ninjago
    Skybound Nya - $2
    Squiffy - $1
    Possession Nya - $3
    Day of the Departed Lloyd - $4
    Final Battle Cole - $3
    Tournament of Elements Sleeveless Jay - $2
    Nindroid Warrior X3 - $1.50 each

Pirates
    Governor (2009) - $3
    Captain Brickbeard - $2.50

Power Miners
    Lava Suit Brains - $2.50
    Infernox - $4

Thanks for looking!
    LEGOFan2
    Sorry. There is one missing a price. The pirates cannon battle set #6239. It is $6. Feel free to make offers though. I do try to price very low to sell but I will consider good offers.
    All of the classic sets except for the McDonalds helicopter have sold as well as the make and create bucket set.

Sorry it has been a horribly long time since I updated this post! Everything else is still available and I have been working hard to update with the full list of sets and estimated prices as soon as I can! Our car broke down about 7 times over the last couple months so I have been struggling with that and need the funds now more than ever lol. I will post significant updates when I can and hopefully have a completed list shortly. Until then feel free to make offers. The prices are really just estimates but I will consider offers as well. Please let me know if you are interested in anything!

Thanks so much. :)
    LEGOFan2
    The following have been sold:

#70618 Destiny's Bounty
    #30084 Jay
    #30425 CRU Masters Training Ground (X1)
    #5002144 - Dareth vs Nindroid
    #5005250 - Party Banana Juice Bar
    #2516 - Ninja Training Outpost

Thanks so much to @GeordiePaul for being such a great customer once again! :) 

I have a lot of updating to do to the lists but my link to my collection at the top of this thread is kept current and most stuff listed with prices is still available! Don't hesitate to ask if there's something you are interested in! Thanks all.
    LEGOFan2
    The following sets have sold:
    #5882 Ambush Attack
    #5883 Tower Takedown
    #5884 Raptor Chase
    Finally finished cataloging my sets so I will be posting an updated list of those very soon. Still need to go through my extra minifigures, animals, and extra parts... If anyone is interested in anything here at all please don't hesitate to shoot me an offer. As long as it's halfway decent I probably won't say no. Really need to sell some things! Thanks everyone!
    The following have sold:

Alpha Team
    #6772 Alpha Team Cruiser

Atlantis
    #30042 Mini Sub

Legends of Chima
    #70105 Nest dive
    #70129 Lavertus' Twin Blade

Miscellaneous
    #40165 Minifigure Wedding Favor Set

Ninjago
    #30426 Stealthy swamp air boat
    #70425 CRU masters training ground
    #30531 S.O.G bike
    #30547 Dragon Hunter

Sports
    #7918 Basketball Player, Green
  • thehoarderthehoarder USMember Posts: 80
    dam it! right when I wanted some sets they sell! oh well next time. 
    @thehoarder There's lots more to choose from! I will be posting a more complete list in the next day or two.
  • thehoarderthehoarder USMember Posts: 80
    ok I will wait till then. 
    I have several things pending sale and that's why I haven't posted the list yet. To avoid posting a bunch of stuff that is no longer available. As soon as that sale is finalized I will post the list. Thanks everyone for your patience!
    Infernox
    #71013-6 Hiker
    #71013-16 Babysitter

Have sold.

I have another large order that should be going through in the next couple days and then I will post the list. Thanks again for everyone's patience and sorry for any inconvenience!